Shameless

lovinDatJustin द्वारा

"You said you want to be good but you can't keep your composure, you said you want to be good but you're begg... अधिक

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 39

Ch. 38

1K 29 16
lovinDatJustin द्वारा

I wrote this high so bear with me lol-c
_______

"Looks great Zane, I'll take it. But we have to get going, I'll have my other assistant send you the details. She'll see you soon." Justin says, grabbing my hand to lead me back to the car. I try to release my hand because it looks unprofessional, but Justin holds on tight and doesn't speak until we're in the car. His cold rings pressing into my skin.

"Uh, you still hungry?" Justin asks as he reverses crazily. His eyes squinting as he focuses. I grab hold of the sides of my seat.

"Umm, yeah, but I think your security issue is a little more important no?" I wonder what could have happened, and I wonder how many complexes he has. Complex k. Does that mean he has a-k?

"You're my security issue." Justin mumbles.

"What? Why? What'd I do?" I ask, confused as to how I fit into all this. I haven't stolen anything besides a couple of pens on accident. Ok maybe on purpose but I didn't think he'd care. It was those gel pens that don't spread when you draw on the skin and I couldn't not steal them.

"Baby don't get mad. . ." Justin says, pulling into another parking garage fairly close to the other building. This one is much nicer. Me? Get mad?

"Why would I get mad?" I ask carefully, his words sounding like he's going to apologize for something. He puts the car in park and we sit silently for a moment or two until he speaks again.

"Complex K stands for Karina. Your building babe." He starts off, my eyebrows push together in confusion.

"You bought me a building..?" I ask confused, that's a weird gift. Why would I get mad at that?

"Huh? No. I had bought the building you live in and had some of my men install a security system for your individual apartment. Someone has broken in." He says before unbuckling, opening his door and expecting me to get out. I follow.

"Wait, you bought my whole ass complex? So you're my landlord?" I ask, trying to process.

"Yes." He says, speed walking and not slowing down for me. What the...

"And you put cameras in my house. And someone has broken in? Did I get all that?" I say dumbfounded, that was too much info for my 3 brain cells. How clingy does he have to be to put cameras in my house? Oh no, I need to start wearing pants at home. Ew does that mean somebody is watching me 24/7?

"Yes about the landlord, but no I didn't put cameras in your home, that's creepy. Let me just explain in our room." He says, continuing to lead me into a whole new hotel. So I was wrong about Aaron stalking me but I was right to be paranoid. Who the hell would want to break into my home? I literally have nothing to offer. And the beeping I've been hearing, is that really a smoke alarm?

"Our room? Justin, I told you I don't want to do anything today..." I say and start to quiet down, a couple of people noticing our new presence in the lobby. "Just tell me out here what's going on."

Justin stops in front of the elevator but motions me over. "I can't tell you out here, it's not safe."
Not safe? Who the hell is threatening our safety? Aaron is at the office so there are no other people I could accuse. I walk over to Justin and we both get inside the opened elevator. An elderly couple joins us. The silence surrounding us doesn't let up until Justin is unlocking a door. He places his man purse on a counter and immediately heads for the hotel phone.

"Hello? It's Justin, send it up." He says, hanging up without a please or thank you. Uh, rude.

"What's going on Justin?" I ask, taking a seat on the couch because I'm starting to get overwhelmed. Are my parents okay? Did they just ransack the place or am I robbed too? I watch as his hand runs through his hair for the millionth time. He looks so stressed, his usual demeanor of fun and flirty has changed into an on edge person. Why is he so stressed out? it's not like I was there. He takes a deep breath before taking a seat by me.

"Karina, you've known us for how long? A couple of years right?" He asks and I nod in confusion.

"And you've never once wondered how my family and I are so financially stable?" He asks, his eyes focused on mine.

"Bieber enterprises, right? I've never really thought too deep into it." I reply, sitting back into the couch with my back straight, I'm on high alert. Although, besides owning hotels and stuff, I have no idea what Bieber enterprises consist of. Should I think deeper into it?

"You never wondered why I have meetings in my home and not at the office? Or why I have so many hotels?" He continues to ask me, I feel like I've committed a crime.

"No... I just assumed you were always eager to expand your business. Like what we did today. Is that not the case?" I counter with a question to try to urge him to get to the point. A knock on the door makes me jult. Justin's glance tells me to stay put, I comply. I watch him look through the peephole before opening the door, room service smiling as they push a cart into the middle of the room. I keep my head down just in case but Justin tips them and they leave on their merry way. He uncovers the dishes and brings them over towards the coffee table in front of us.

"Eat baby," Justin says, placing an assortment of breakfast foods in front of us. I look at him confused, I want to know what the fuck is going on. But I am hungry, so I cut up my french toast and pour syrup over it, deciding I can eat and take in whatever words he's avoiding. I eat a couple of bites but decide to resume our conversation. I wait for him to put down his fork.

"Can you tell me what's going on Justin? I'm freaking out sitting here with you beating around the bush." I tell him before taking a sip of my orange juice. He wipes his mouth with the provided napkin before sitting up straight. He takes another deep breath.

"Well, I'm afraid to tell you because then you'd be dragged too deep into my life." He says, his vulnerable light brown eyes showing me he's being very careful right now.

"I don't know what that means Justin. I'm pretty sure sleeping with you has already dragged me in a significant amount." I tell him, inching closer in hopes that he opens up a little more. I just want to know why someone thought it was a good idea to break into my home.

"You're right, that was my mistake." He says, pulling his lips into his mouth. His face shows concern but I could give less of a fuck about my apartment, why is he so worried about it? I'll just buy more locks.

"What? No, I love us, I just.. I just want to know why we're here and why someone broke into my home. Why are you asking me so many questions? Did I do something to hurt the company?" I ask, the tears starting to swell. What if I've been bad at my job and that's why he replaced me with Aaron?

"No you didn't hurt the company, I'm just afraid that it'll hurt you," Justin says.

"Me? hurt me how?" I ask. I'm just an assistant. Justin inhales as if his following words are going to hurt me, I hold my breath in preparation for his words.

"Bieber Enterprises isn't just hotels and clubs Karina..." He tells me, grabbing my hand and circling his thumbs on my skin. "I uh, well. Jason and I run a side business..." He starts off, trailing his words to see how I'm reacting.

"And? What kind of business? Oh fuck, are you, human traffickers!?" I ask creating space between us. Please say sike.

"What? No baby," He closes the gap between us once more, "Just listen for a second, yeah?" He asks, grabbing my hands once more.

"Jason and I run a drug cartel across the United States and Canada. Some of our hotels and clubs are fronts." He pauses, letting me absorb his words before he starts again. "I've been doing it for about 17 years now and I've made quite a few enemies along the way. That's why someone broke into your apartment, and why I have meetings in my home, and why I have Sam and Rigo." He says, grasping my hands tight as I process everything he just said.

I've been friends with Jess this whole time, and not once did I wonder why Justin had 24/7 security. Sure, he's a celebrity and all, but not all celebrities keep the same guys around for almost every waking hour. Oh my god, and that room in the library. The stairs that led up to ropes and shit. I just thought he was kinky, he probably uses that to hold people. Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm fucking the white el Chapo. I search his eyes, waiting for him to say 'just kidding'. He's waiting for me to say something but what the fuck do I say? Is it weird that I'm not that shocked? Wow, he's smarter and sneakier than I thought.

"Say something." He declares. I unfurrow my eyebrows. What do I say? How many people are involved?

"Does Jess know?" She's never once mentioned a word about drugs.

"No. But I've had her trained extensively on Krav Maga and have a GPS chip on her at all times." He says, releasing my hands. I let them sit where they drop.

"And Jason is in on this?" I ask, he looks like a crack head so that would make sense.

"Yes, he runs my business up in the north." He answers truthfully. I decided to ask the one question that'll make me bolt if he says yes.

"Have you killed anyone?" I ask bluntly but quietly, I can already feel the sweat on my body building up. He hesitates, his left hand reaching up to scratch the back of his neck.

"No." He answers, my heart drops and I feel the built up tears starting to drop.

"You're lying Justin." I scoot a little further away from him, what do I do???? I can't leave now, I know too much. He'll have me killed. And I can't protect myself from whoever is trying to hurt me to get to him. 17 years!? Jess was maybe 1 when he started. And no one has noticed his side business? I guess once you're a celebrity you can get away with a lot of things.

"I... I am lying. I'm sorry. I'm trying so hard to be honest with you but I'm afraid you'll leave me. I haven't killed anyone myself if that helps. I have others do it for me. Please don't go." He states, my tears setting him into panic mode. I take a deep breath, that does help a little.

"Please Karina, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag you in this deep but... I need you in my life. Don't go." He says in a desperate tone.

"Justin... I- I don't know what to say. What do you want me to say? That I'm okay with it? That I don't mind it? Justin, people are after me now because of where I work now. How will I know if I'll ever be safe again?" I ask, wiping away my tears and trying to find a way through this. Of course, I can't leave him, I'm too invested now.

"I don't need you to be okay with it, I just need you to stay. For me...for us. And you never have to worry about others when we're together, I've already taken care of the security issue. I promise you, you'll always be safe. please just, just don't leave me." He scoots in, his hands holding mine to make sure I don't leave.

Okay let me think this through. The pros: 1. He's been doing this for 17 years, he's probably good at what he does. 2. Hasn't killed anyone himself. 3. I love him. 4. Rich and has a big dick. 5. Super sweet, trusts me with his secrets.  Ok now the cons: 1. Is a drug lord. 2. Is Jess' dad. 3. I could die. 4. I could get arrested. Hmmmmm. There are more pros than cons, who am I kidding? I'm too invested, I can't leave him. Oddly enough, I'm surprised I haven't seen into his side business, I over think every thing. Maybe he made me too nervous to even think past how dreamy he was to me, that same effect probably effects everyone else.

I turn back to him, His eyes show how worried he is, it breaks my heart seeing him this way. He's probably the one man I'd never expect to see in this state of emotion. I love him too much to watch him suffer while I think silently again. I motion him over and he instantly complies, I rest his head on my chest and hold him, he strokes my back. Really it should be the other way around, he should be comforting me! I got ransacked today, not him! Men smh.

"We'll figure it out, Justin." I condone him. He nods, sitting up to give me a proper hug His cologne engulfs me.

"I love you. Thank you for not leaving." He states, still in our embrace. His high-quality suit feels cool against my hot face, or is it his chains that feel cold against me? Either way, if he keeps running his hands up and down my back, I might get too comfortable. I pull away first cause i'll be damned if I break my vow of the week.

"Justin, we should get back to work before we're gone too long," I state, brushing his eyebrow back in place. He nods, inhaling to make his chest big once more. He reverts back into his "boss" mode, telling me to finish my breakfast first. I smile, doing as he says. It's weird seeing him all sad and shit, but at least I know how much I mean to him.

When we're done eating, I break the comfortable silence and tell him we should get going. He agrees, using the hotel phone to call someone to bring the car out front. I check the mirror to make sure I still look professional, not one of my lashes moved. Ugh, my makeup skills are impeccable.

When we exit the elevator, we see a small crowd outside the hotel, Justin sighs, putting on his sunglasses. As soon as someone spots him, the crowd starts inching closer towards the glass doors, security holds them back and opens the door for us.

"Justin! Can we please get a picture!?" "Justin!" "Karina! Is it true you're dating Jess!? We love a gay queen!" I hear the crowd yell, I laugh, "No I'm not dating Jess! She's my best friend!" I yell back and get into the car with Justin following after he complies to a couple pictures.

"It was nice meeting you, but I have to get going now." Justin states as he's closing the door, they nod and just watch.

Another guy shuts the door and hops into the driver's seat, driving off before the crowd gets any bigger.
____________

When we make it back to the office, I almost forget Aaron is working here now. But at least now I know he isn't the one stalking me. I smile at him as we walk past, he's on the phone so he doesn't have the chance to talk back. 

We sit in Justin's office as we did before we left, the silence surrounding us once more. It's not uncomfortable, it's almost welcomed. It's only interrupted by the Bluetooth in my ear sounds off once more.

"Mr. Bieber's personal cell, what can I do for you?"
____________

this one was short, but quick! would you guys prefer long chapters that take a little longer

oooooorrrrr shorter chapters, like max 3k words? -c

also i love it when you guys comment because that shit motivates me, theres like 100 0f yall reading so a vote and comment wouldn't hurt ya know, tell me sumn, how was your guys's day. I got roasted on a twitch stream yesterday lol.-c

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

85.6K 1K 68
Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, And let me love you anyways
Stuck McCann's Bxtch द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.3K 19 25
"Let go of me!" I yelled. He just chuckled and pulled me off of the wall and threw me on the floor. He walked towards me and kick me in the side. I s...
8.2M 152K 50
"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against the wall, and whispered in my ear, "If I c...
232K 1.6K 18
I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but only to be yank up by my hair which made m...