Better With Flaws || Baek Juho

By byJianLucas

"I don't know who you think you are, but you need help and I'm whiling to be there for you... just if you let... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust me, I'll stay
2 || Even in the bad times
3 || Brand new beginnings
4 || Just one time
5 || Another day like this
6 || Not destiny, it isn't fate
7 || IDK about you
8 || Now they know
9 || Harmful words
10 || One night to love
11 || Protection as love
12 || Let's just try it
13 || Meeting you again
14 || A new "side" to love
15 || I hate that I love you
17 || First day together
18 || Not what I like
19 || Like a fantasy
20 || What happened to us?
21 || A new start
22 || Living together
23 || Almost a perfect day
24 || Is it over?
Author's note~
|| EPILOGUE ||

16 || I'll be there, always with you

123 10 1
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-It's enough, enough cuddles – You complained while trying to get up from the couch, but Zuho stopped you by pulling you against him again.

-No, more cuddles – He said cutely.

-Yah! Baek Juho! – You cried.

-*Laugh* you look so cute – He said before kissing your cheek.

-Hey, don't kiss me – You said while blushing.

-Why? I sure can – Zuho said while looking at you seriously.

-You can't, we aren't anything – You claimed.

-So, do you want to be my girlfriend? – He asked with a smile.

-No, I don't – You said cutely.

-Yah! You love me – Zuho said while taking your hand.

-I don't – You said while looking away from him.

-You are mine and you can't say you aren't – Zuho whispered near your ear.

-I'm not yours – You said.

-Ugh, I hate you too – Zuho said before kissing your cheek again.

-Yah! You are leaving all your saliva on me – You said while removing his kiss with your sleeves.

-*Chuckle* stop being so rude – Zuho said while holding your cheek.

-I'm not rude – You said.

-You are – He claimed.

-Shut up – You ordered before receiving a text, you took your phone and saw it was Hana.

- "We are at Jaeyoon's party, you should come over with Zuho. Rowoon told us you are with him, little sneaky one" – Hana.

-Ugh, did you tell Rowoon you were with me? – You asked while looking at Zuho upset.

-Yes, why? I needed to tell someone why I wasn't going to the party tonight – Zuho explained.

-I hate you – You said before texting Hana back.

- "Hey, I can't go because Zuho is being annoying. Enjoy the night with Inseong and the rest, and you are the little sneaky one with Inseong" – You replied.

After sending the message, you felt a warm embrace from behind and then you found yourself against Zuho's chest. Without noticing you began to cuddle against him as he was reloading his chin on your shoulder.

-See? You like it – Zuho grinned.

-No, I don't – You stuttered before getting a bit apart from him, but he pulled you closer again. -Let go, you, tall clingy mess – You complained while attempting to remove his hands off you.

-*Chuckle* never – He smiled.

Zuho was about to kiss your cheek but since you moved his lips landed on top of yours, making him peck your lips. He looked at you surprised but then you just held his neck and began to kiss him deeply, while the kissing kept on going, he placed his hands around your waist. Your hands are stroking his hair while both of you are trying to catch any piece of breath you could, the air was running out.

-So, you didn't feel anything, huh? – Zuho questioned with a settle smirk.

-Yah~ shut up – You said shyly before hitting his shoulder gently.

-Let's date by your rules, but don't make us struggle more than we are – Zuho said while caressing your cheek.

-*Sigh* Alright, you want to date by my rules? Well, then let's do it – You said with a settle smile.

-Really? Are you for real? – Zuho asked happily.

-Yes, I am – You smiled. -Let's get to the bad part, the conditions – You said.

-Just for college purposes, right? – Zuho questioned.

-Sure – You nodded. -First, we cannot be seeing in college grounds together, that's something we should avoid – You said.

-Humph, is going to be hard – Zuho said.

-Hmm, maybe – You said a bit unsure. -And the second one is that no one else should now, only our friends – You concluded.

-Right, got it all – Zuho said, then he started to embrace you happily. -I still hate you though – He teased.

-Aw, that's so sweet of you oppa – You chuckled while hugging him. -I hate you the most though – You said while patting his back.

-Aha, sure – Zuho laughed.

You two laid down on the couch again, then the snuggles started to happen one more time; you didn't care at this point about what you thought since by now, you are following your heart.

You kissed Zuho's cheek before caressing his hair, he smiled happily at you, and then he entwined your fingers together. He made a funny face which made you giggle immediately, he was acting so cutely making you barely recognize the past Zuho.

-You are so extra – You giggled.

-And you are a beautiful grumpy cat – Zuho said while caressing your chin.

-Ha! Sure – You said before rolling your eyes with a smirk.

-*Sigh* I'm so tired, I don't want to go home – Zuho complained.

-How can you be tired if you were watching movies all day long? – You asked while giggling.

-True – He chuckled.

-I'll walk you home – You said. -Is the last thing I can do – You added.

-Hmm, I like that idea – Zuho smiled happily at you.

*12:07 a.m.*

You are going out from Zuho's car, you looked at him happily and then both of you held hands before getting inside his place. He opened the door for you, and then you two left your things on top of the table of the main entrance.

Zuho guided you to his backyard, and both of you sat down on a comfy outdoor space he has. It's pretty cold outside so you two have your hoodies on, and to make it all better he's holding your hand happily.

-Now, I have an excuse to protect you against anybody – Zuho claimed.

-Stop thinking about Jasmine and Hyuna – You elbowed his side.

-Sorry, I just don't like how they treat you – Zuho sighed. -One day they'll regret it – He added.

-Just if they change – You said.

-Talking about other things, do you know if we had homework for tomorrow? – Zuho asked.

-Hmm, I don't think so, the teachers didn't tell us anything – You said while remembering the classes.

-Good – Zuho said in relief. -So, I can finally say that today was perfect – He said before pecking your lips.

-So much confidence already, huh? – You teased while blushing out a bit.

-Just a little – Zuho chuckled.

-*Sigh* you could say it was perfect to us – You smiled happily, then you reloaded your head against his shoulder.

-The sky looks so pretty tonight – Zuho spoke.

-I know, so many stars – You said while pointing at them.

-Whenever you feel alone, remember there's always a way to be together – Zuho said while looking into your eyes.

-The stars? – You questioned.

-Yes, the stars – Zuho smiled before kissing your forehead. -I hate you – He chuckled.

-Aw, me too – You smiled before snuggling next to him while his hand kept on warming yours, and his presence was making the cold disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 428 27
"Why you are here with me? Don't you see I'm worthless? Yah! I'm serious... I can't offer you what you are searching for. Forget it, you could never...
196K 12.4K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
76.4K 5.8K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
768 48 43
WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN ALMOST A YEAR AGO, AND THERES A BUNCH OF CRINGE PARTS IN HERE. ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: September 29th, 2022 THERE IS NO SMUT...