switchยฐ JAEMIN

By ppppoppoo

ยฐnct jaemin soulmates auยฐ [ COMPLETE ] " na jaemin, who are you? " A girl who got switched up into a boy... More

.
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
[ ํ•˜๋‚˜ ] ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ
[ ๋‘˜ ] ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
[ ๋„ท ] ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
[ ๋‹ค์„ฏ ] ๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚
[ ์—ฌ์„ฏ ] ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
[ ์ผ๊ณฑ ] ๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐”ƒ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“—๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ท
[ ์—ฌ๋Ÿ ] ๐“—๐“ฒ ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท
[์•„ํ™‰] ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท?!
[ ์—ด ] ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ
[ ์—ดํ•˜๋‚˜ ] ๐“œ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚
[ ์—ด๋‘˜ ] ๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท
[ ์—ด์…‹ ] ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช
[ ์—ด๋„ท ] ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€
[ ์—ด๋‹ค์„ฏ ] ๐“—๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท
[ ์—ด์—ฌ์„ฏ ] ๐“—๐“ฎ๐”‚
[ ์—ด์ผ๊ณฑ ] ๐“ž๐“ฑ ๐“พ ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ท
[ ์—ด์—ฌ๋Ÿ ] ๐““-๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
[ ์—ด์•„ํ™‰ ] ๐“๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช!?
[ ์Šค๋ฌผ ] ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ
[ ์Šค๋ฌผํ•˜๋‚˜ ] ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
[ ์Šค๋ฌผ ๋‘˜ ] ๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
[ ์Šค๋ฌผ ์…‹ ] ๐“ฃ๐“ธ: ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช
[ ์Šค๋ฌผ ๋„ท ] ๐“–๐“ธ
[์Šค๋ฌผ ๋‹ค์„ฏ] ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ?
[ ์Šค๋ฌผ ์—ฌ์„ฏ ] ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
[ ์Šค๋ฌผ ์ผ๊ณฑ ] ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
[์Šค๋ฌผ ์—ฌ๋Ÿ] ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ
[์Šค๋ฌผ ์•„ํ™‰] ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“˜๐“ผ ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ-๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ ] ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป
[ ์„œ๋ฅธํ•˜๋‚˜ ] ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ๋‘˜ ] ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ..
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ์…‹ ] ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ!?
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ๋„ท ] ๐“๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“š๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ๋‹ค์„ฏ ] ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท?
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ์—ฌ์„ฏ ]๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ์ผ๊ณฑ ] ๐“ž๐“ท ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ์—ฌ๋Ÿ ] ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ
[ ์„œ๋ฅธ์•„ํ™‰ ] ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
[ ๋งˆํ” ] ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป..
[ ๋งˆํ”ํ•˜๋‚˜ ] ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“ณ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ: ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ท
Part 2... Maybe
Announcement
Announcement

[ ์…‹ ] ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“—๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ท

11.3K 346 71
By ppppoppoo

~I had it..

After a day of practicing a unknown choreography which was definitely NEW to me was so much exhausting than running. This was probably the most workout I've done in my life and it wasn't just any workout at all.

" jaemin-ah you've been slacking off today! What's wrong with you huh!?"

I placed my hands on my knees and catch up with my breaths. A boy came to me while i was having a hard time. He guided me at the back of a corner and we sat there facing each other.

" you're weird today jaemin, what happened to you? " he placed his hand on my shoulder and started at my eyes.

" i don't know actually, I'm confused and lost and having hardest time here. I don't know what's really going on and how can I be here "

He patted my back and put a smile on his face.

" you're just exhausted from yesterday's film at Busan right? And maybe you didn't eat enough today that's why you are acting like that.. Maybe you should take a break we'll have alot of time to practice for our next song " then he stood up and walked with the other guys.

He's the only boy that's been nice to me..

I took a bottle of water and sip on it. It went a while before they take their break and i handed them a bottle of water just to make up for my mistakes. They all thanked me and we sat on the floor to take a break.

" jaemin-ah sorry if I shouted at you a while ago.." the boy with the english accent said to me while looking at my direction.

" it's ok.." i took another sip of the water and leaned on the wall.

" what happened to you jaemin??" Haechan said while wiping away the sweat in his face.

" I don't know actually.. One day I'm at Busan and the next thing i know I'm at this place and for one thing for sure i know I'm just dreaming." i made a small laugh while the others started to be confused from what i said.

" I'm sure I'll wake up soon. This is a very odd dream indeed.. " I drank my water and rested my head on the wall.

~ we've been walking for hours and they couldn't find the restaurant that they are finding.

" mark hyung are we there yet?"

" shut up chenle "

I look around the streets and it was so beautiful. It has a lot of signs and lights. Then i saw a vendor selling out his product to us.

" come and taste the best Seoul barbecue chicken!! "

Seoul??

I asked one of the boys if where are we now and they answered " gangnam pabo Seoul"

I can't believe I'm in the city

I quietly squealed in joy because they might hear me and questioned me again.

I really wanted to go to the city actually to see new views, new food and new everything it is fun to go here for once. But what if i saw my parents here also. My brother.

Don't worry hyejin its just a dream.

Yeah it's just a dream pabo.. But its a good dream tho

They found the restaurant and a boy slung over his arm to my head and smiled at me.

" Jaemin hyung can you treat me ice cream?"

The boy had cute features he has small eyes but big hands and feet also he's almost the same height as this guy. He made a nose scrunch and hugged and begged me to buy him an ice cream. I don't know if i had money but this boy is so cute who wouldn't buy him ice cream.

" alright I'll just borrow money from your hyungs.. I forgot my wallet at home" I went to the guy whom i was comfortable with and it was the guy.. I still dont know his name.

" hey jeno stop being so clumsy" haechan said while whipping the mess.

Jeno.

I walked towards him and sat beside him.

"uh j-jeno can i borrow some m-money to buy ice cream i left my wallet at home" he took out his wallte and gave me some money.

"i still have to pay you about 30-40 i don't have my money yet jaemin" he said while grilling the pork and beef.

I nod and went to the boy and we went to the ice cream store. He chose his flavor and i paid for it by the time we got back the other guys sahouted at our direction.

" Park Jisungg and Na Jaemin!!" they are about to take a picture and we went towards them and took the picture.

So his name was Park Jisung..

~ i lay down on my bed while trying to process everything that happened to me this day. I kinda like it here but it was so confusing and weird.

" yah jaemin we're going to watch a movie wanna join in?" a voice was made in my door.

I think his name was renjun?

" yeah sure.." i got up from the bed and took a shower.

I change my clothes after and took my phone. I headed downstairs and saw them sitting on the ground with food and snacks in their hands ready for tonight's movie.

I sat down with them and they started the movie.

After a few minutes half of them fell asleep and was snoring so loud that it can be heard from the other room. I got bored so I took the phone and unlocked it. The first thing i noticed was he had his friends as his lock screen while a girl in front of a window i think it was in a bus or train is his home screen.

The picture was a little bit blurred and I can't identify who she was but it wasn't necessary. This guy has a diary in his phone. He was the cute type of guy not to mention the picture that he took on his gallery.

It was too much to handle his cuteness.

I opened his diary and he was so neat and organized not to mention the way he writes. I created a new diary and write my own.

Dear 일기야

    Today was crazy but not that crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway today I went to practice and it was sooo hard to get you know ㅠㅠ i don't know how you guys got that right but it sa fun and different ♡  my new friends were nice to me except mark?? And haechan who got frustrated at me ㅠㅠ i wish this was real except for being a boy but overall it was fun except for the shower part... Yeah 미안해 (sorry) ♡
                                - Hyejin.

I look around to see if the others are awake but apparently they fell asleep in their places. So cute.

I tuck them in there blankets and  turn off the TV. I grabbed all of their snacks and went to the kitchen. As im putting all their food in the fridge i saw a picture of them. They looked so happy. I smiled at it and went back to my room and fell asleep

I wish i can be this happy..

A/n
Hey yow what's up hahaha yeah this is bullshit but i guess it readable dab dab dab hahaha

Now to think of it i miss ot7 so muchhhhh i want to see them actually but since i live far away from south korea i can't. I hope we can all see nct dream and the whole nct live ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
176K 1.5K 106
[[requests: closed]] OT21 Taeil Taeyong Johnny Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan Jaemin Yang...
878K 22.2K 200
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—, ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ! ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—...
106K 1.8K 28
she starts her journey in a girl group under a famous company , but gets into so many scandals with other male idols from different groups including...