Burn, Baby Burn(EDITING)

By EveryDayIsAFuneral

Can Helena deal with the one man who ruined it all? The Father of her child? More

1: Likes Of You
2:Gargoyle
3:Alone? No.
4:Four Years, Is Awhile Don't You Think?
5:Can Your Heart Still Break?
6:Please Darlin' Don't Be Scared
7:Guest In My Own Home
8: Encapsulating, Mutilated, Our Malice- Part 1
9: Advocating, Lust For A Cause- Part 2
Part 10: Trustworthy Enough Yet?
Part 11: Trees & Gargoyles
12:Hell In The Hallways
13:He Wants To
14:The Window?
15:You Walked Away That Night
16:What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?
17: This Love Was Out Of Control, 3, 2, 1, Where Did It Go?
18: You Know You Love It When We "Oh, Oh, Oh"
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Sequel!

28

29 4 2
By EveryDayIsAFuneral

Detail 3: An absent love story dealing with a harsh break up and arguing

"What am I going to do Kylie, how am I going to tell him?" Helena asks, rubbing her stomach. It had refused to show, and she was ultimately glad.

She didn't need that right now.

Also she's afraid Angelo would leave, and mean, wouldn't any women be?

"Hey, tell him, it'll be alright, if he leaves, then we'll kick his ass."

"Thanks." Kylie smiles, she was happy for me, and she wished Devin wanted children.

But nope.

Josh comes strolling in the house, plopping down on the couch and looking at Helena's hand on her stomach. He raises his eyebrows, eyes widened. She's pregnant isn't she?

Oh he wants a boy.

Boys are always fun.

And difficult.

But.

What's another penis to the world?

"Joshua Balz, who gave you the right to waltz into my house like that?" Josh grins, his piercings above his upper lip glistening in the light.

"Angelo fucking Parente." He winks, eyes lighting up.

He always liked Helena, as a friend of course, she always made him happy in a sort of way.

"Helena, you love me anyways." She snorts, remembering how TJ and him were her legit best friends before all the shit went down with TJ, and then Ange kinda did his thing, that no one brings up anymore.

It was sort of sad. Time flew too quickly.

"Time flies, I mean, look at me when I was younger, I'm still a jackass." He laughs, earning a smile from Kylie and Helena.

"Yes, yes you are." Then, TJ comes waltzing through the door, a giant box in his arms.

"Bruh, it's cold as balls!"

"What kind of balls?

"Josh Balz."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 686 2
He makes her feel rejected. Makes her feel like she is nothing to him. Makes her feel unwanted. <><><><><><><><> Katie cannot figur...
672 8 43
Carter's daughter, Blake Wolf, has grown into a (semi) mature young woman, who has a knack for getting into trouble. How will J and the bands keep he...
8.2K 362 16
"I hate you and never want to see you again..." Bang bang "I am sorry about everything.. From now on you can be happy again.." "No...!! No..!! Ple...
357 3 18
Her father built a weapon. And it was her. Though, his new found wife was pregnant with a boy and he was done with his first daughter. Since her mo...