Datastormshipping YusakuxRyok...

By Tsukiko05

All in the title boyxboy - Don't like it, don't read it More

Author note
I'm not an ice-cream!
Controlled
I wanna hold you
Cat in the house
Sleepover
Regret
Ride on a magic carpet~
Blind date
Magical time~
Mating season time~
After filming fun~
You're my property

The voice of hope

1K 25 2
By Tsukiko05

- Hey, you... Wake up. Wake up, please. - Said one voice.

The dark blue hair with light blue bangs and pink spikes haired boy slowly opens eyes asking:

- W-who's there?

The voice said:

- Three things. Think of three things. You'll be saved soon. Don't worry, my love... Just think of three things.

Yusaku stand up asking:

- Who are you? 

The little boy answered:

- Your voice of hope.  Your only hope and your future husband.

Yusaku nods blushing and continues to duel. He thinks of three things like his cute voice told him. ,,I swear I'll save you too, cute voice and I'll be your wife." Yusaku thinks smiling as he won and pants. Soon, Yusaku and the other kids were saved, but Yusaku never forgot his voice of hope, until one day they meet again, but as big enemies known as Playmaker and Revolver.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it.

Next one-shot is coming soon... ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 213 17
Giyuu hated being alone but he knew it was his fault,he hated the fact that he knew that all the hashira hated him (Cover art credits to Akari on Pin...
28.9K 1K 91
This oneshot is finished! my fifth atsushi oneshots. This is basically atsushi oneshots, so of course it all about atsushi! started: April 1 2024 en...
139K 2.1K 57
' NCT with the dream chaser ... ' A MPREG story of 18 lovely boys... Request open
63.4K 1.9K 28
Ok ehm. I first had this Idea, when I saw a picture on pinterest (https://pin.it/47lhd4U). I wrote a commetn about it, and was then asked if I was wr...