Blood Bound

By issavibeeeee

Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average femal... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note.
Authors note again 🤣
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not a chapter but Plz Read😥
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60-FINALE Pt.1
Finale
Epilogue.
Sequel Alert!
ANOTHER SEQUEL ALERT!
HEADS UP!!

Chapter 45

6.3K 167 83
By issavibeeeee

Luna...

My body tensed up as we made our way towards some people that stood under a cabana. I get like this every time I get around a lot of people,but just like I was at the club ,I'll loosen up.

"Don't worry Mama, they coo' people." Anthony assured,he realized how tensed up I was.

"They betta' be,cuz I ain't afraid to put these hands on anybody. My hands bisexual as fuck,they hit niggas and bitches." Mariah Reminded, She was deadass serious though.

"Oh I believe you." Anthony chuckled. "Wuzzam' y'all." Anthony said as we approached the cabana.

"Waddup Ace." One of his friends came and dapped him up,along with everybody else.

"Who's these pretty ladies." Another one asked,as he smiled at me.

"This my friend Camille,and her cousin Mariah." He put his hand on both me and Mariah shoulder.

Letting out a slight smirk I gave em' a nod.

"Y'all could call me Marie, Mariah is for when I'm trynna' be professional." Mariah chuckled,causing everyone to laugh.

I cleared my throat, "Luna....call me Luna." I mumbled.

"Aight y'all gon' head make ya selves comfortable,y'all want a drink?" His friend asked.

"I sho' do, you Gettin one Luna?" Anthony asked, I gave him a nod, "What about you Marie?"

"Is that even a question?" She said,walking towards the tiki bar. Shaking his head ,he watched her before looking at me. "Yo' cousin sum' else."

"I tell her that all the time." I said in between chuckles.

Letting the waves hit my feet ,I gazed at the sunset and how beautiful the waves looked as the sun went down. While Mariah has been making herself acquainted with everyone, I just been standing off to the side,being the boring anti social person I am.

Sometimes I wanna' actually be open and ,be nice to people but...the way I grew up and with the shit that's happening now, it's hard to be friendly and trust people.

"You aight ova' hea' Lu?" Anthony approached me with two burgers in his hand.

Glancing at him then glancing back at the view,I nodded with a smirk.

"Yea,I'm aight."

"Coo'" he nodded, "hea' I gotchu' dis'." He held his hand out handing me a burger, I smiled at how generous he was.

"Yo' cousin told me you like barbecue sauce on your burger." He chuckled.

"I do." I snickered, "thank you."

Taking a seat on the sand,I stretched my legs out and opened the aluminum foil that my burger was in.

"It's beautiful ain't it?"Anthony asked,referring to the sunset while sitting next to me,keeping his eyes on the view in front of us.

"Very. Neva' saw a sunset before."

"Really?"

"Mmm-mm." I murmured while chewing on my food.

"In New York ,all them big ass buildings be blockin' it huh?" He chuckled.

"Yup." I chuckled.

There was an awkward silence,as the sound of the waves hitting the shore and seagulls flying by filled the air.

"Why you bein' so nice to me?" I asked,glancing at Anthony who still gazed at the water.

A smirk appeared on his face before looking at me. "If I could be honest, I was gon' try and make you my la' boo but,I was told you got a boyfriend so I can't do nun' but respect that. But,that don't mean we can't be friends."

Nodding slowly , I took in what he said. "Why do you wanna be friends with me?,you barely even know me."

He shrugged, "I don't have' the answer ta' that right nie', but I guess as we go along,I will."

Letting out a soft smirk, I gave my attention to my cousin,who was having the time of her life with some girls that were here at the beach party.

"Ion' know how she does it." I mumbled as I looked at her. "I wish it was easy for me to click to people like that."

"Well,she's litt on Instagram ,that's for one. And two, she's very outspoken." He said as he looked at my cousin as well then back at me, "you on the otha' hand,you're very guarded."

Sighing I nodded, "I am. I had to,it was my only way of surviving where I was at."

"Where you was at?" He asked,waiting for me to continue. I looked at him briefly ,hesitating on whether I should tell him I was locked up or not.

"I've spent seven years in prison." I murmured,instantly lookin' away from him.

"Shit." He said in shock, "word?"

"Yup."

"Damn,you really a gangsta' huh?" He chuckled,I couldn't help but chuckle along with him.

"You could say dat', I had to teach myself how to survive growing up. Just me,and my brother—had to find ways to take care of my grandmother,because my parents didn't,they vanished. I had this one friend...best friend actually,that put me in this fucked up predicament and put me in prison for seven years."

"Oh now I understand why you don't really like making friends." He nodded.

"Exactly."

He gazed away as he ran his tongue over his top lip,trynna' think of sum' to say.

"Y'know,I've been in a similar situation." He started.

"Yea?"

"Yea." He sighed, "it just been me and my olda' sister. My mom's ,May her soul Rest In Peace,she died while giving birth to me. And my pops...Ion' really know the nigga."

My face softened, "I'm sorry bout' that."

"It's coo', can't really say I'm hurt cuz' I Neva' got the chance to bond with neither of them. But,my moms had a choice...and the fact that she chose me over her life, it makes me think that she really cherished me. But,it is a fucked up situation. I'm just glad my sister decided to take that step of becoming a mother figure ta' me,Y'know?"

"At least you know your mother cared. Ion' really know how to explain my moms. We was happy I was having a good child hood up until I was seven, then I Neva' seen her again." I could feel myself getting emotional so I cleared my throat. "Fuck it tho, I'm doing great without her."

"Shit I feel you. What I'm doing ain't right but it's the only way I'm able to provide fa' me and my sister." He said, "I covered her whole college tuition,and made sho' she ain't have no issues while trynna' get her degree."

"W-What do you do,if you don't mind me asking?"

, "sell,smuggle, own a strip club out hea', trap." He shrugged before glancing at me. "Told you I'ma business man."

Blowing out a breath, "you in the game huh ace?"

He snickered, "Yea,I'm in the game."

"You ain't the only one."

He cocked his head back at what I had just said. "Yo' ass just keep surprising me,you really in the streets forrea' ?" He asked,I chuckled at how surprised he was.

"Since I was fifteen."

"Shit, well okay den' Luna." He laughed, "how come I ain't eva' Hurd of you though, living in New York I realized that everybody know everybody."

I shrugged, "I stay in the cut. When I first came home I started doing drops again but ,my boyfriend came into my life and it was like I ain't really have ta' do much. Just some things here and there. I do miss being in the streets tho,but I think I wanna do sum' a little bigger."

"Like what?"

"Ion' know,open up a clothing store or something,and use it as a cover up. Double the money." I said, "I'm the First Lady of the organization that my boyfriend and my brothers brought togetha', I figured I'll start some shit of my own too."

"Hmm."he gazed away, "smart"

"Yea."

"Who's your boyfriend if you don't mind me asking?"

I looked at him briefly, "why?"

Chuckling he shook his head, "I just wanna know,maybe I know him."

"Meecho..."

"Meecho.." he repeated trynna think, "that name sound familiar as hell. He the lightskin crip nigga with the hazel eyes that own that club on twenty eighth right?"

"How you know?" I tensed up a little.

"Relax." He chuckled, "I've been to his club a couple times, he doing it big in New York no cap, I heard he linked up with them blood niggas Ty and Mel."

"My brothers."

"Them yo' brothers?" He asked,a little surprised.

"Yup."

"And you said you been locked up fa' seven years?"

I nodded.

"That explains why I ain't neva' really seen you."

"Well you see me now."
I joked.

He laughed, "ain't that something."

For the time being,Me and Anthony was able to get to know some things about each other. He explained how he handles his business and it's kind of similar to how we handle ours. The more I spoke to him and realized how easy it was for him to open up to me,it made me think that...maybe he's cool after all.

I actually surprised myself ,realizing how well I was able to open up to him.

Progress Luna....progress.

*
Cj...

I gently sat up in the hospital bed as Sabrina propped the pillow up behind me. My whole body felt like I got ran over by a tow truck,and I really hope Meech and Nem' was able to get them niggas.

On the other hand,I was happy that I had my girl right beside to help me. This just made things easier for the gang to handle their business.

If I wasn't cooped up in this hospital,I would've made sure I got pay back. But I gotta admit,they got me...and they got me real bad.

"You hungry?" Sabrina asked as she gently ran her finger down my cheek.

"Nah Boo, I'm Gucci."

She bit her lip and looked down as if she wanted to say something,but she sighed deciding against it.

I put my hand over hers,rubbing my finger across it. "Wass' on ya' mind Bri?"

"N-nothing, it's not my business."

"Bri.." I said,causing her to look up at me. "Speak up"

"It's just—" she sighed "this whole thing scared the shit outta' me...I'm not used to dating drug dealers and hood niggas. I always used to date nerds and boys who played sports in school."

Frowning I sat up,trynna see what she was trynna get at. "So Watchu' trynna say?"

"Nothing." She quickly shook her head, ". I'm not leaving you if that's what you're thinking. I'm just a little concerned,I don't wanna see you hurt like this again Cj."

Bringing her face closer to mine I cupped her face in my hands before I left a soft kiss on her lips. "This won't happen again,I promise."

"And how do you know that?" Her voice cracked as her hazel eyes searched mine. "Cj, you're a hustler for gods sake, you're surrounded by killers and drug dealers."

"Yea and I'm also protected." I reminded.

"So how come no one was able to protect you from getting jumped?" She argued.

"I got caught lackin' that was my mistake." I sighed, "but Meech and Ty and Nem' run this whole city. Trust me,I'm good Aight?"

She looked a little hesitant,before nodding her head.

"Now if you're gonna stick with me,then you gotta toughen up a little bit." I joked but I was low key deadass. "Ion' want you worrying about me Aight?,I'm good. I just want you to focus On yourself,and your goals and shit. I'll be here by ya' side providing you with anything that you want,you don't gotta hesitate to ask me for shit ,Aight?"

"Okay."she responded softly.

Pulling her in for a kiss,she hugged me right after. "And whateva' pertains to me,Is ya' business."  Leaving one more kiss on the crook of her neck,I pulled back as a soft smirk appeared on her face.

Shawty really makes my heart melt.

Hearing sniffs come from the corner of the room, both of our heads snapped in that direction,seeing Tristian and Mel wiping fake tears.

"That—" he sniffed, "that was beautiful."

"Man,make some fuckin' noise when y'all niggas walk in hea'" I said while both Sabrina and I laughed.

"Puppy love." Mel sighed, "so beautiful." He said dramatically holding his heart. He dapped  me up before plopping in the seat next to my bed.

"Where Meech and nem'?" I asked,realizing that it was only Tristian and Mel here.

"Went to the warehouse with Calico to get that bullet outta' Ty shoulder." Tristian said before sitting on the mini couch that was in my room. "We cleared that whole warehouse out but a nigga caught Ty in his shoulda' so,Meech gon call his private doctor ,said he ain't wanna make shit too hot by always being in the hospital."

"Did y'all get the Trav nigga?" I leaned back making myself comfortable in the bed,Sabrina came next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Nah,but we gon' get him tonight when he make his drop."Tristian explained,glancing at the basketball game that played on the tv. "His bitch ass wasn't there ,we cleared that whole shit out though,one of the niggas gave us some info before I offed' his ass too."

Nodding slowly I glanced away for a second thinking of something.

"Don't kill him, let me do it." I stated causing both him and Mel to look confused.

"How you gon' do this lil nigga?" Mel asked.

"Have some of the corner boys bring him to the warehouse when I recover." I shrugged, "It'll take about a week for me to recover so by next Monday I should be Gucci." I knew how I was gon' handle Trav, there was a reason he was watching me,and before I kill him we gon' find out.

"Babe, You sure you don't wanna let Meecho or them handle this?" Sabrina asked with a look of worry on her face.

"I'ma be Gucci. This my battle,and I ain't scared of shit." I assured.

Nodding slowly she glanced at both Mel and Tris.

"Ima' text Meech right now and put him on." Mel said,pulling out his phone.

A little smirk appeared on my face,I was excited about this. To Meech and them I was a little nigga,but this little nigga don't take no shot. And even though it's only been some months that I been in the game, I knew what I was doing. Shit,I killed Omar, I killed Justice...Trav won't be hard at all.

*
Meecho....

"Aghhhhhh shit." Ty groaned in pain as Dr.Yung removed the bullet from his shoulder.

Being that this wasn't life threatening,we ain't have to take Ty to the hospital, I was able to get my private doctor to come get the bullet out himself.

"Alright andddd...it's out." Dr yung. Said before placing the bullet on a tray. "Let me treat this wound and then I'll bandage it up."

Trying to catch his breath Ty threw his head back.

"You good Brody?" I asked, walking over to him placing my hand on his free shoulder.

"Yea,It ain't sum' I can't handle." He managed to say.

"Told ya' ass stay behind me." Cali joked,causing ty to stick up the middle finger.

My phone vibrated causing me to look seeing it was a text from Mel.

MurdaMel: "yo, Cj said don't do nothing to Trav,he wanna handle him
when he recover."

"Is he sure?"

MurdaMel: "He positive."

Sighing I tossed my phone on the sofa.

Sometimes,I really wish I ain't bring Cj into this shit. But I couldn't lie,that little nigga had heart.

"Ight so that shit we had to handle tonight,is off." I said plopping down in my seat.

"Why?" Cali asked.

"Cj wanna handle him when he recover,only gon' take a week."

"I fuck with that little nigga." Cali said in between chuckles.

"Facts, He a tough one Meech." Ty agreed as his arm was getting bandaged up.

I slightly nodded, I couldn't agree more...Cj was learning more and more about the game as time went by,I just hope he was being smart about this shit.

"Alright Mr.Chamberlain, you're all wrapped up and good to go, I will fax over some papers from my office as to how to treat that wound to make it heal properly."Dr yung. Said as he stood up.

"Good lookin' out Doc." He said,shaking his hand.

"Messiah." He slightly bowed. "It's always a pleasure."

Smirking I dapped him up. "You know you the only one I trust with this shit Dr.Yung,the money was sent to your account already."

He nodded before getting his things together,and leaving.

"He official." Cali said.

"Hell yea." I agreed, "How your shoulder feelin'?"

Ty shrugged, "Ion feel shit."

"Only for a few hours." I slightly chuckled. My phone vibrated again and I looked down seeing a call from the real estate agent in Cali.

"Hol' up y'all." I said putting my finger up and answering the call before walking to my office.

"Hey Mrs.Shaw, how are you?"

"Hello Messiah,I'm doing well. I'm calling because I needed a little update from you, I know you said you wanted to move out here soon,how soon do you think you'll be moving out here?"

"Uhh." I thought for a moment, "I would've said in about a month but,I have a lot of things I need to handle out here first so,if it's possible can we put it on hold?"

"You already made your payment so the house is yours, I just wanna make sure that you're positive about moving here."

"Yes of course, but things happened so suddenly so ,there's been a change of plans."

"I understand,just call me if anything okay?"

"Yes mam',Thank you."

"No problem,have a great rest of your day Messiah."

"You too." I said before hanging up.

I wanted to get out of New York as quick as possible,but I knew I couldn't leave just yet,knowing I still had these Jamaicans and Carlos and his fucking minions roaming around here thinking that they could fuck with me. I wanted to leave knowing that while I'm gone,none of my money or my businesses will be fucked with.

*
Luna....

"I preciate' you coming out with me today." Anthony smiled as he walked me to my grandmothers doorstep.

"Eh it's nothing, I was bored as hell anyway. Thanks for dropping my cousin off by the way."

"It's all good .no need ta' thank me." He said,slightly waving me off. "You have a good night aight?"

"You too." I was about to walk inside but I stopped, "my grandmothers having a housewarming party tommorow,you should pull up."

"Ight Coo', I'll pull up." He smirked.

"Ight, night." I smirked before walking in. I could hear faint music coming from the living room and movements from the kitchen.

"Abuela?" I called out.

"I'm in here." She responded, I followed her voice and saw her seasoning the chicken.  "Watchu' in here doin'?"

"Getting some food prepared for tommorow." I walked over kissing her cheek before placing my beach bag down on the mini couch that was in the den.

"Did you have fun with your friend?" She asked.

I shrugged, "it was coo', the beach is beautiful."

She nodded, "indeed it is." 

"I need to shower though,I'm all sweaty and sandy." I chuckled.

"Yes and I know your ass gon' clean up this floor when you get out the shower."

" I am." I laughed.

I went to my room to pull out some underclothes to wear before getting my things together and hopping in the shower.

After I bathed,and moisturized my body and got comfortable,I did what my grandmother said and cleaned the floor before getting ready to help her finish cooking.

"You know your Titi asked for you." She said,while chopping up some potatoes.

"Oh yea?thats a shock." I responded dryly.

"Now Camille,I know you and her don't see eye to eye,but please be on your best behavior tommorow."

I stopped what I was doing before glancing at my grandmother. "I wouldn't embarrass you like that Abuela,you know that."

"Yea I do" She sighed, "but you're aunt can come off as bitchy sometimes."

I scoffed, "sometimes?all the time. Her own daughter don't even like being around her,she's just negative energy."

"I know,but I had the talk with her too and she assured that she was gonna behave. You know she only says certain things because she cares."

I sucked my teeth, "Please,that lady don't care about nothing but her image and how people look at her. And the fancy wines and the fancy outfits and all that other bougee bull shi— crap."

"Glad you caught yourself." My grandmother chuckled,causing me to as well.

"I be forgetting,my bad."

As we prepared the dinner for tommorow,me and my grandmother caught up some more. I feel like the more I confide in my grandmother,the more she knows the right things to say.

I felt terrible when my brother died knowing that she was out here depressed and sufffering,and I was in a cell not being able to do shit.

I hoped that I wouldn't ever have to leave my grandmother like that again,and so far everything is still in the dark. When the cops took me in for questioning a few months ago about the whole justice and Khalil shit,I thought I was gonna go down again. But surprisingly,I didn't. I knew that if I had told my grandmother about that ,she would've been disappointed and I don't ever wanna disappoint her again.

I finally told her the truth as to why I brought Cj into the family,and she was okay with it. She didn't like the fact that he was apart of setting me up,but she understood,she just didn't understand why I kept this from her all these months.

Now as for Meecho and this whole baby situation, I didn't wanna tell her. But I knew that since the baby was gonna be around us,I had no choice. When I explained it to her,she told me that I shouldn't have to worry ,because the baby was made before I even came into the picture,but she also understands why I feel the way I do.

I feel like his baby mother will try some shit,and I don't wanna have to leave a child motherless,because I know how that feels.

After preparing everything,we both got tired so we went to bed. Before going to sleep,I wanted to call my man and see what he was doing. He hasn't been texting me constantly like he usually does,and it was blowing mine. Something in my gut was telling me that something else was wrong,other than this situation with Cj.

The phone rang a couple of times before it was connecting,and then there his fine ass was. All in the screen,looking daddyish as normal. His eyes were damn near closed, I must've woke him up.

"Hey stink." His raspy voice blared through the phone,causing me to blush. It was something about his sleepy voice that turned me all the way on.

"Hey love, you was sleep?"

"Yea but it's aight though." He said before rubbing his eyes and opening them more. "Could barely sleep without chu' here."

"I'll be home in one day and a wake up." I blushed.

"Can't wait." He smirked.

"How's Cj?"

"He doin' betta',come home tommorow."

"Don't let him out of your sight please." I sighed.

"I won't."

"Good." I murmured before contemplating on whether I should ask him what's been goin' on with him,but I decided against it.

"I just called to check on you,go back to sleep,I love you."

"I love you too,but don't hang up stay on the phone with me." He whined.

"Meech,We not no lil kids."

He sucked his teeth, "so whatttt,stay on the phone with me."

Chuckling I playfully rolled my eyes, "Aight,Good night you big ass baby."

"Night knucklehead."

Before I knew it,my eyes were closed and my body came into a sudden calm. I low key wanted this day to go by fast,so I could hurry home to be under my man. I didn't wanna leave my grandma,but I was kinda home sick.
_______________________________
Ight this was a boring ass chapter,I just needed something to update. But y'all,I know I'm a few days late but bitchhhh!!!

My bitch Cardi won a motherfucking Grammy,and if you're gonna comment and discredit her I will mute you from commenting on my story😭

NO CARDI SLANDER WILL BE TOLERATED!!

I still feel like there's more to why Nicki never got a Grammy,like something that's going on behind the scenes. Even though I don't fuck with her like that I still feel that she should've had at least one or two.

And I'm also upset because my fellow brookylnite (6ix9ine) is a fucking Rat,so now I'm big 6ix9ineK!! He can eat a dick,and he's a fraud and I just can't fuck with him no more.

And yeaaaaa that was my little rant🤣.

Oh and another thing, I feel like I
Should start explaining this New York lingo to y'all because I know some of y'all be getting confused,so at the end of every chapter I'll give you the word and the meaning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 17K 27
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
1.2M 65.7K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
87.9K 2.1K 54
Camille is a thug from the hard cold streets of brooklyn. She has been a hustler since she was five. Her momma was strung out on drugs real bad. They...
271K 8.1K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...