Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

48• Hallucinate

7.4K 240 179
By EeveesStories

Woah. 8k. That's pretty hectic. Thanks u guys, it makes me smile a heck load when it happens, I'm kinda tired tho rn so i ain't as like 🤪🤪🤪 so yeah sorry for the lack of - !!!! - like I usually have.

let's get on with this chapter ~

———

- Erens POV-

" SHES COMING! I REPEAT THE BEAST IS COMING!! EVERYONE, CLEAR OUT! " Jean screams, running into the dining hall. Suddenly, everyone jumps up — including me as well make our way to the opposing door in a desperate plea to escape.

" STOP YELLING, YOU HORSE ! "

Oh no. She's here.

My eyes turn away from the door, and to her. The girl who I once loved and considered my greatest friend.. now a monster. Her hair was tousled over in every direction, her skin appearing ashy and dry but her eyes... show nothing but rage and tire.

" I-I - please don't hurt me! " she trudges up to him, our eyes all pinned to her tiny figure.

" Stop.talking. "

I gulp, fearful at the chance she'd spot us. "Eren.. " Mikasa grips my forearm, fear showing even in her eyes. " Shh, she'll hear us."

She grabs Jeans collar, pulling him closer to her. " Why are you yelling? and why is everyone running?! Tell me, Kirschtein. " her voice as sweet as it once was, is now laced with pure venom.

" I- Uh - "

" Hey gu- "

" OH NO, HISTORIA RUN! " but it's too late. Mia has spotted her. I remove myself from my frozen state and dash to protect Historia, it's not that I particularly care a lot for Historia but if Mia is to kill her — well, I'm not sure how well the people would take to Mia killing their new queen.

" YOU. WHY ARE YOU HERE, I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT IF IM TO SEE YOU, I CAN AND WILL BLOW YOU UP CORN GIRL"

- Lord, if you can hear me ~

I look to Mikasa for help, seeing how she's always been the one there for me before but now.. even she seems unsure on what to do. Out of all the titans and beasts we've dealt with from Rods Titan to the female titan — Mia, without a doubt is the scariest.

Curse you Hange. This is all your fault.

" I- I'm sorry!! " Historia cries, stepping back cautiously. Mia nears us, her fists rising along side her.

" Mia.. calm down.. " Why did I say that. My mother taught me never ever to tell a woman to calm down, why didn't I listen ?

" YOU POOP HAIRED, UGLY TITAN, BABY ACTING BOY ! I WILL SEND YOU BACK TO THE DAYS YOU COULDN'T TALK DO YOU HEAR ME ?! "

Someone. Please.

" Mia- " She whips her head around to Mikasa, whose eyes wear nothing but panic.

" AND YOU - I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR SCARF AND MAKE YOU EAT IT. DO YOU HEAR ME ACKERMAN ?! "

" Y-Yes, Mia. "

I can practically see the fumes blowing out her ears, it's a terrifying sight. Growing up and seeing her as a such a cold and emotionless individual, makes it all the more terrifying when she's well - the exact opposite.

" AND YOU - " She points behind me, I turn around expecting to see Armin even Levi but no ones there.

" YOURE THE WORST. YOU LOOK LIKE A DEHYDRATED SHEEP! " she continues to yell at the nonexistent being, while Mikasa and I share concerned glances. Has our friend finally lost it ?

And then it hits me.

" FINALLY! " Both of us sprint out the door, leaving the still cowering Historia and Jean alone. Well, alone with the demonic Mia.

—-

" CAPTAIN LEVI, SQUAD LEADER HANGE-" I pant, utterly out of breath from running so fast.

" What's up, Titan boy ? " Hange sings, dancing over to us, while Levi just lingers behind.

" I-ITS TIME, SHES SEEING SOMETHING! "

Both their faces light up as if it's the best news they've received in months. And honestly, it probably is. A sleep deprived Mia really has been the worst thing to happen since Titans.

" THANK SINA! LETS GO! "

———

- Mia's POV -

Stupid Eren and his stupid friends.  My whole life I have dealt with them, but now that's something I can no longer do. I near Geography and Jean, my scowl baring my teeth.

" M-Mia, please don't hurt us ! " He wails, the amateur. As if I won't.  I pounce at them, yelling a battle cry.

" AHHH " but before my first can land on both their faces, I'm caught mid air.

" W-What the ?! " I look to see my captor and  stare down at someone I hadn't seen in days.

Levi.

Apparently in his tiny mind, I have been acting crazy. He just doesn't seem to understand that I'm the only normal person in this entire palace.

" Mia. Calm down. " I'll kill him. I'll turn into a titan and squish this boy. I may not even have to become a titan to squish him, he's just that tiny.

" BUT THE MONSTER NEEDS TO BE SLAIN!" I hear Hange bare an abnormal laugh, as Levi lowers me, keeping my hands behind me.

" There's no monster." 

How can nobody see it ? It's right there.

" L-levi! There is! Look ~ "  I gesture to behind Jean and Historia, noting the monsters creepy grin as it stares down on me.

" Oh my god! It's getting NAKED! " I shield my eyes, covering Levi's as well. " Can we please get this over with. " I hear him plead.

" DO WE HAVE TOO!?" Hange laughs, I'm not exactly sure why though, there's a naked monster in the room.

" Yes. Now do it. "  Levi unclasps my hands from his eyes, holding my hands tightly. I half hazardously open my eyes, looking for the monster but find none.

Perhaps Levi killed it.

" Eren, Jean And Mikasa, if you will ~ " suddenly the three appear in front of me, an awkward smile plastered on them.

Levi lets go of me and shoves me forward. I eye them, feeling my rage boiling to the surface. Then, something happens.

Blood starts to pool out of Erens eyes. Then out of Jeans and Mikasa's too.

" Oh my - " I grab Erens face, looking intently at his eyes. Blood has begun to pour down and the adamant green and blue that once resided in his eyes had now been replaced by a blurry grey.

He's fading away. His breath begins to hitch as does Mikasa's and Jeans.

I step back looking around the room for help, for Hange and Levi — but they're not here.

" SOMEONE HELP! " I grab all three of their arms and sit them down at a table.

" You'll be okay, you'll be okay! " but I'm unsure. Not at all.

" Mia.. it hurts.. " Jean complains, clutching at his eyes.

" I- d- dont worry, you'll be fine. " I look to the tiny kitchen in the corner of the dining hall, and rush to it.

Luckily, I find a towel and run back to them and use it to clean the blood coming from their eyes.

" What happened?! Who did this ?! " but no answer comes from them, Erens breathing hitches once more and suddenly his body slumps over.

" NO! " I grab his shoulders pulling him back up, shaking him. " Eren! " Mikasa calls but I pay no notice. " Eri! WAKE UP! "

He doesn't.

" Please! " Tears begin brim in my eyes as I now know the fate of my friend.

" SOMEBODY HELP!! " my scream is loud and agonized but still no one hears me.

Loud sobs protrude from me as I watch the crippling body of Eren slowly slip more down his seat.

" Eren! Wake up! " Mikasa screams, but her eyes catch me off guard.

Aren't her eyes grey? Why are they green ?

I reach up to her, rubbing the stained blood away. " What are you..? "

" W-What? "

Suddenly the scene changes, the cold wooden floor and dusty chairs that my dying friends once resided on changes to ones of near broken earthly toned wood instead.

The walls turn into a murky grey while the floor remains the same. I've seen this before.

But where ?

" Amelia~ " I hear a voice call. A voice I hadn't heard in years.

" Mom? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.2K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
173K 6.7K 63
Y/N Reiss is the only one of Rod Reiss's children that survived when the Attack Titan stole the Founder. Not even Rod himself knows Y/N survived. Now...
1.8M 59.9K 75
(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the trees and the endless trail of grass. Bu...
13.2K 395 25
⋇⊶⊰ 🥀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 🥀 ⊱⊷ ˚°◦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 .◦°˚ Deep inside your heart you're always wishing for death to fall upon you. Bein...