Not Broken Just Unfinished

By DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... More

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever ✨
Wasted πŸ’”πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Timer🀫
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
πŸ‘‘Rivals πŸ‘‘
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt πŸ”Š
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Black Cinderella

1.3K 46 0
By DaieniajahCarter

Maliya POV

I rolled over to see sleeping jeremih next to me. I quickly checked to see if i still wore all of my clothes. "We didn't do anything" jeremih mumbled turning over.
I sighed feeling relieved. It was short lived I seen 15 missed calls from Mateo. My world came crashing down once I've seen Mylise is missing . Tears flooded my eyes my ears began ringing. Jeremih rushed to me his words inaudible.

"I gotta go" i cried "i gotta find her my baby girl i have to get her she's somewhere alone , she's scared." I broke down in jeremih arms shaking crying.
"Jesus please I can't this can't be happening"

"Breathe" jeremih whispered into my ear. I've been over protective over my children because how i grew up the things i went through I wasn't sure I'd survive now she's missing & she could be subject to being touched or worse. I pushed jeremih.

My anxiety skyrocketed when the doorbell rung. I grabbed the grip out of my nightstand and made my way to the door. No one was there just a black rose with a note attached to it. Inviting me to Trinidad for my Daughters wedding.

Bryse POV

I stared at all 14 pregnancy test that said positive. It didn't seem real I couldn't process it i felt so lost. "It's not going to fade away if that's what your hoping for." Nalijah said.

"Okay well you can't keep it." I stated . It was the truth my parents would kill me. I'd be dead & so would she my mother told me I can't bring home no babies. "Tuhh I'm keeping it babydaddy" she said poking bryse in the middle of his forehead .
"I thought you'd be happy you said you wanted to be together forever."

I rubbed my head before punching the wall. "Are you fucking crazy this is a baby we're talking about Nalijah" i yelled. She's acting like this is a baby doll this is a life I'm 13 I'm not ready for that.
"Your right it is a baby YOUR baby bryse." She snapped.

I didn't even bother arguing i just grabbed my shit and left. "Orion we're out scrody." I yelled. I knew something was off about Nalijah but she just deadass trapped me.

"Damn nigga what happened" he laughed seeing my face all screwed up. I nibbled on my nails before finally just coming clean. "She's pregnant"
"Who" orion dragged out like a owl.
"Nalijah" i sighed . Each time I said it my heart felt heavier.
"Damn brah you need anything" Orion asked.
"A time machine" I scoffed
"Ion have that but i got that loud pack"

I rolled my eyes "Ion want that shit I've made enough bad decisions already." I mumbled walking up to the house my intentions were to come clean to uncle kalen & aunt Bianca this mess was getting to big for me to clean , but instead I noticed a black rose on the porch inviting us to Mylise's wedding.

Mateo POV

When i saw the black rose hanging from the mailbox it became clear where Mylise was. A black rose is the Jamaicans signature whenever they've kidnapped someone.
I mentally cursed myself out knowing that Maliya was going to tear me a new one whenever her plane landed. I've been trying my hardest to keep my other businesses separate from my children and wife.
"So what are we going to do just let her get married" Cairo growled.
"If you were fucking watching your sister this wouldn't have even happened" Brandon snapped.
"Don't fucking yell at MY son about MY daughter this is everyone's fault but mainly yours you told her the truth before she was ready causing her to run" I said in a low frightening tone.

I wanted so badly to beat Brandon's ass shit it was annoying as hell that he was even around if it was up to me he would've never been in Mylise's life.
I took a deep breathe before calling up my link to The Carter Cartel.
"In order to get Mylise and keep the rest of y'all safe ima have to make a deal." I mumbled angry that i was even in this situation.

Aaliyah POV

With all thats going on I decided to put off moving I wasn't about to leave Dexter with Mylise missing. He cared about her like she was one of our kids.

Around my house it was a deafen silence 24/9 besides Sienna & Dj no teen was in my house . Cairo went to the hotel with Mateo he refused to let any child of his out of his sight right now. "I think we're going to have to let her get married" Dexter mumbled. I shook head head signaling for him to stop talking about the situation because Sienna & Dj were coming down the steps. I continued cooking.. "whats fa dinner ma" Dj asked rubbing his stomach. "Set the table & it's Mashed Potatoes , steak , & cheesy broccoli"

I looked at Dexter senior hoping it would at least make him smile since it's his fav meal , but his face was glued to the phone he was more than likely texting his fiancée that I frequently find myself forgetting about . "What are we going to do about this mylise thing. Uncle Mateo said that if he refused anything they'd more than likely kill her" Dj asked. Me and Dexter looked at each other before sighing in defeat.

"She has to marry The cartel leaders son. Thats the only way to keep her safe the ball is in there court they usually kill the girls they kidnap but they know then mateo would never work with them. So to keep her alive & safe. She will have to become Mrs. Cartez Carter."I could tell by the way dexter was breathing that saying this & accepting it was killing him.
I hugged him feeling his soul crack tears seeping from his closed eyes.

Brandon came into the house quietly looking as if he'd been crying to. "We have to let her go. Just like that? That's easily" Brandon snapped I tried my hardest to hold Dexter but he pushed me aside grabbing Brandon by his neck. "Bitch this is just like Maliya all over again. Anything.IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO MY NEICE ITS YOUR FUCKING HEAD." Dexter growled while dj pried his hands from around Brandon neck.

Mylise POV

Last fews weeks here aren't as horrible as I thought it would be. I barely see Cartez & Jason takes me anywhere i want to go. I even met Jason girlfriend Envy who has became like my bestfriend since I can't talk to anyone outside of this walls. People see me & stare never say anything just stare and when i attempt to speak they run as if i was going to hurt them.

"Girl im bored as fuck" i whined to envy as we scrolled through. Netflix for the 25 time today for another movie. "You have a date tonight" she cooed I rolled my eyes. "No the fuck I'm not ion know cartez like that" I was being honest I've seen him a few times he doesn't really talk like that. We have dinner together every night but it's no words being exchanged.
"Man whatever he's fine as hell i mean mot better looking than ma man doe" Envy licked her lips glancing at sleeping jason.

I got up to go to the bathroom walking past Cartez's office tears instantly came to my eyes once i heard my father's voice on speaI leaned my head against the door trying to hear what was being Said i kind of wish I didn't.
"If that's the only way then marry her." Mateo said. I nibbled on my lips before bursting into the room. "Fuck you brah on some real shit !" I yelled before knocking the phone to the floor.
"Calm down gal" Cartez tried to soothe me but i felt broken this was plain heart break. Cartez wrapped his arms around me squeezing me tightly. "Go get dressed" he mumbled into my eyes.
I wiped my tears going to get dressed.

I rinsed my face replaying what my dad said in my head over & over. If that's the only way then marry her. He just gave up on me like i was nothing just like my father did. I threw my hair into a neat bun on top of my head . I put on a gray tank top with a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, finishing it up with gray puma slides.
"Ready lil momma" Cartez asked from the other side of the door. I didn't even bother answering i just opened the door. He smirked licking his lips at me.

My jaw dropped walking into his garage. "All of these are yours" I gasped seeing everything from a all white Benz car to a all black Jeep truck. He opened up the jeep door for me I didn't hesitate to jump in. "About earlier" Cartez began while starting to drive. "Don't okay. He violated" I mumbled wanting to forget that ever even happened. He shook his head turning up the radio. I began attempting to sing this Jamaican sing causing Cartez to laugh.

"You sound bout crazy as hell." He laughed. "Bumbaclot boy" i yelled really making him laugh. "Where are we going" I asked after seeing we were going into the city. "We have some things to plan for our wedding & thenI figure we get something to eat." He slide his hand over mine.
I couldn't help but to have butterflies. I nibbled on my lip he lifted my head up by my chin coming real close "stop biting your lips" I began blushing before nodding. Trinidad was really beautiful the beach water was clear & sand white. we pulled up to see people planning and setting stuff up.

"Anything you want for this wedding tell them & they'll make it happen." He held my hand walking up. Everyone catered to us like royalty it felt nice.
"I want a fairytale wedding but everything had to be blue & black"
Everyone listened closely & took note. "Envy will take you dress shopping or you can have my mom help you" Cartez was in his phone all day. I rolled my eyes feeling just a little jealous.
———

We finally finished planning the wedding. "I thought we were going out to eat" I asked realizing we were going home. "I decided I'm going to cook." He said sounding preoccupied. "Buckle up" Cartez demanded. "Why" I asked becoming scared . "Bumbaclod mi nuh finna keep telling yuh " he snapped reaching across doing it himself.

He made a sharp turn causing my body to jerk. 4 motorcycles came up on the sides of the jeep . "Duck" he yelled i did as he said I screamed feeling glass shatter all over me followed by a gunshot. "Cartez" I yelled. I felt a harsh tugged I stumbled out the jeep. I was going to scream til i felt Cartez cover my mouth we hid in the cut til jason came. I ran to envy hugging her as tight as I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.8K 50
ʟᴜᴍΙͺɴᴏᴜꜱ; ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀ κœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›; Κ™Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴏʀ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹.
194K 5.3K 98
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

336K 7.7K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!