The chatroom strikes back {BN...

By TaurusDoodles

A sequel to "Teacher chatroom"! I HIGHLY suggest reading that and "Student chatroom" before reading this one... More

A sequel worth fighting for
Krusty the Jocose Wisecracker
The algorithm
It's time to spring clean your act up, bitch
Easter Bunny of lies
Birb person
Fite me m8
They idolize me??
Oh, hello crippling anxiety. Nice to see you again.
A meme a day keeps the depression at bay
Spiderman is god confirmed
Deepest fears and cracker squares
Sprinkles is just dull glitter
Drunk elephant
Make me a princess
Endeavor for anger management 2k19
Dab
Dab.5
The misadventures of Jack and Present Mic
Down with Elsa
The incenerator scene from Toy Story 3
Humpy Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty was told to get the fuck off because thats dangerous y'all
Bring in Jerry Springer

I have a YT playlist full of wierd and funny vids

3.1K 88 29
By TaurusDoodles

EDIT:
Questions bitch--

1) Tensei is friends with Nemuri and Aizawa so he's learned how to be a sadistic and logical person through observation, especially since he's more a laid back, "you can do whatever you want" kind of guy. Oh, Bakugou flipped out and somehow set the fridge on fire with only a bottle of water and a grape? He stares him the fuck down.... With Tenya behind him stretching and holding up Principal Nezu's contact. All is find and dandy.

2) Yes... Unfortunately there has been exactly 43 victims so far.... Classes A and B, Hatsume, Aizawa finally lost his battle with the Problem child's smile, and All Might fell victim a second time...  His first victim? Shoto Todoroki. May he rest in pure bliss...

3) Tensei can cannot feel his legs, being paralyzed and all, but he's still doing a lot of exercises to keep his legs from going bleg. He has his elbow power still though. Does he abuse his quirk and zip himself and Hizashi down the school halls when no one is supposedly there? Yes. Has he been caught by another staff member? Snipe did but he joined them. Snipe goes yehaw as they go down the halls...

Do y'all have any questions?? If so ask here and I'll edit this with the answers.

Keep in mind that a year and a half has passed between the first chatroom and this one.

After the Christmas Eve debacle, Nemuri was forced to quit both her jobs and go into semi hiding. Her uncle gave her the family house that he had inherited and, a couple months after adjusting, she went to work at her parents' shops, jumping between her family deli, the convenience store, and the family fishing business. She felt lonely in that two story house, always living in apartments, so the Aizawa-Yamada family moved in to keep her company.

Ectoplasm and Cementoss moved into an apartment together shortly after the attack. It certainly did help a little to ease their trauma, but boy is it annoying to have reinforced cement furniture...

It took about five months for Emi to be trusted again. Her jobs as a hero and teacher were revoked from her. In another year, her mental health and virtue will be tested on whether or not she can return to hero business. She will never be able to return to being a teacher. She was moved into an apartment complex where a lot retired heroes, of many ages, reside.

Tensei is the dorm supervisor of class A. He became the heroics history teacher, taking Nemuri's place. Has he gotten stuck in between the desk isles, both because the students keep accidentally moving their desk over AND because Tenya keeps leaving his bag in the walkway. He's actually a great teacher, especially since he was once his own class' class president.

Unfortunately, Grand Torino can't take care of himself anymore, so Toshinori took his role up as care taker. He still works at UA of course so during his work days a home nurse goes by their apartment to help Torino out.

Dabi broke out after the court trial but he hasn't been seen since.

Here's some shitty pen doodles you fuckos

I HC Nemuri having braces when she was 13, fucking sue me bitch

I hope you're having a nice fucking day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.4K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
62K 1.8K 38
Present Mic has made a work group chat (yet again!) for his co-workers at UA. He adds a stranger by accident. They think it might be a villain, but w...
38.2K 1.1K 19
━━━━━━ "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. ༉‧₊˚✧
14.7K 362 11
After Ketsiubestu Academy and Yuuei have a joint practice together, Eraserhead and Ms. Joke catch up with each other. After talking and observing Ms...