Once Upon An outlawqueen

נכתב על ידי parrillasexbomb

Back in the storybrooke years after Regina casted the dark curse, when her adopted son Henry was now a grown... עוד

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part: 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
the end

part 49

70 8 0
נכתב על ידי parrillasexbomb

Snow: Regina please you can't run away! You love that man do you?
Regina faced snow with teary eyes.
Regina: in this moment of my life all I want to do is stay alone. I can't hurt another person snow, I'm aware that by running away robin will think I'm not in love with him and fooled him, but I really can't do that.
Snow fixed Regina's hair and rubbed her back.
Snow: Listen to me... I know that being with Emma back then left a lot of marks inside of you, but this man is different. And what happened with grave is past.
Regina: You don't understand snow... You can't understand you're too good to understand. I'm sorry.
Regina started running away. Snow was about to run behind her again but Belle pulled her back.
Belle: Leave her alone snow. There's no point trying to talk to her out of this. It's her choice.
Emma: so I guess we got to inform robin about it.
Snow: Do we? He's going to be teared apart.
Emma: that's love mum.
They got back into the car and reached the church. Everyone smiled waiting for the bride to come out but instead Emma did. Facing robin nervously. Robin raised his eyebrow and tried to notice Regina in the car but he couldn't see her figure. He started getting worried that something happened to her. Emma approached robin and felt her throat dry. She may was kind of happy that Regina didn't marry this man but it was heartbreaking break a heart.
Robin: what's going on? Is Gina ok?
Emma: Robin... I'm sorry to be the one who tells you... But Regina...
Robin: Emma please tell me! I can sense that something is wrong all morning.
Emma: she run away robin.
He dropped the flowers and felt like her would burst in tears in front of anyone. David heard what Emma said and rubbed Robin's shoulder. Robin was trying really hard to keep his tears, he pushed David away and run out of the church mad. In the meantime Regina got in the bus for New York. She was still wearing her wedding dress, looking absolutely breathtaking. She was shut down her phone and stared outside of the window as she was exiting Storybrooke. She couldn't stop crying. She felt like her old self. But leaving the love her life in the church with no excuse was unforgivable...
(To be continued)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

261K 5.7K 44
Before Regina Mills became The Evil Queen, she had a daughter. A beautiful little princess with brown eyes and hair like her mother. She named her...
DESTINY נכתב על ידי Kristel

ספרות חובבים

41.9K 1.1K 23
It was written that the Evil Queen is meant to fall in love with a thief, an Outlaw. If the pixie dust is right, Regina Mills and Robin Hood are soul...
22.1K 653 45
This is under editing. You have been warned young ones. This happens a few months AFTER season 4a but Gold didn't try and kill Killian. And Marian wa...
21.4K 568 21
Regina Mills is focused on bringing her best friend back from the darkness after she sacrificed herself for her happy ending. Preoccupied by this tas...