Omega Harlot

Bởi EnigmaticEcstacy

When Louis is doing his job as a harlot, Harry thinks he needs saving. Louis, a strong-willed, independent, a... Xem Thêm

Omega Harlot
1: My Knight in Shining Armor
3: Fine, I'll be a Maid

2: Don't Go Out Tonight

388 23 3
Bởi EnigmaticEcstacy

Don't Go Out Tonight
8:00AM. GRAND LOUP PALACE.

"Prince Harry."

Ms. Dana turned the light on, and expected to see Prince Harry on the bed. Not the floor.

A body shuffled in the bed and a faint scent reached the beta's nose.

"Oh dear."

She looked on the floor and found Harry opening his eyes. They widened when they found Ms. Dana glancing at the bed then at him.

He got up quickly and fixed his hair, "Please don't tell dad."

"Prince-" Was the prince already sleeping with people? Courting?

"Please. Don't. He's only staying for a little bit then he'll be out. If my father finds out, I will take complete blame. Please don't tell anyone. I saved him." He scrambles for the right words.

The old lady contemplated and the whispered before walking to the door, "Breakfast is ready. Please be on time. And take care of it before the king can even sense his smell."

She left, leaving Harry to deeply sigh. He stretched his back and yawned, still tired from the night before.

He genuinely feels bad for using his certain, instinct protective pheromones to knock out the man.

He found his phone and texted his friends last night to let them know he was fine.

And from the information he sees, the man name is Louis.

Louis
To: Fizzy, Lottie.

I'm okay guys xx. I left some cash for you to buy food and things you guys need. Hopefully it's enough :)

Harry has found out Louis' address on his phone and sent a servant to secretly drop the money. He paid an amount for him to keep quiet. But he knew Niall would never say a word.

He also made sure he got Zayn help no matter how much he didn't.

He checked Louis' phone.

Zayn: Are you okay?
Zayn: Louis plz answer me
Zayn: did u pay the paramedics? i'm sorry for what happened. i'm okay. but are you?
answer.

Harry rolled his eyes.

Louis: Yes i am. don't worry about me. I found out the guy was just an old friend who thought you were hurting me. sorry for what happened. my friend is the one who actually sent the paramedics and it's paid.

Incoming texts from Lottie and Fizzy came.

Lottie: As long as your okay. Where are you? thank you for the money. it's so much. how? i didn't know they paid that much for being s janitor

Harry's heart crumbled because the girls didn't know Louis' true job. Well, old job.

Fizzy: Damn! Where the hell did all this money come from?????

He chuckled and placed the phone on his desk.

The sound making Louis jolt awake. He looked around and found Harry frozen by his black cherry desk.

He gasped and was about to scream when Harry rushed over and covered his mouth: "Please don't scream. My dad will end me and you if he finds you in my bed. Please."

Louis shook Harry's hand off, "How dare you kidnap me and use your pheromones to knock me out! You're not supposed to do that!!" He said, craning his neck.

Harry sat down and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"You should be."

"I am."

Louis shook his head and tried to get up, the prince stopped him, "No, rest."

Louis scoffed and shook him off, "I don't need rest, I need to go back home."

"Everything is taken care of," Harry hands Louis' his phone and Louis scanned his messages.

He was infuriated. His angered eyes met Harry's.

"You royal dog. This is unbelievable."

"Louis, how can you not tell your sisters about your job." Harry said it softly.

"Oh so now you know my name," the man said.

"Well it's not something every sibling wants to hear? Is it?" Louis continued, "Especially if it's the reason they can do things they want and eat what they eat."

Harry sighed.

"I'm sorry."

Louis looked out the window, noticing all of London is probably waking up, "It's not your fault."

The alpha laughed, "Yeah. It's my dad's too."

The omega pondered, "Well it is your dad's fault I can't get a job. But it isn't yours."

Louis stays quiet and looks down at his lap, where his hands are fiddled.

It was too early for this. "Prince Harry I-I just want to go home."

Harry made way towards him and stopped and hugged himself, wincing at his inner alpha pain. "At least... let me feed you before you go. And just call me Harry."

The omega sighed in agreement for both. "Okay."

"I'll be back."

Louis stares at the satin covers and majestic decorations that flowered throughout the humongous room. This was his and his sister's' whole apartment.

He rolled his eyes. Rich royalty.

He grabbed his phone and texted his family and friends to make sure they were okay. He's gonna have to visit Zayn. He is his friend after all. And tell his sisters about everything.

He sighed tiredly.

He got up and looked down at his clothing.

He needed to shower and clean up, but the scent neutralizers were the only thing he had. He didn't smell strong but he sprayed anyway just in case.

He didn't have spare clothing. Maybe he should wait. After all, everyone he knows are either working or at school.

Louis gets up and faces the mirror.

Harry walks in when he sees Louis inspecting his neck in a mirror.

Bacon and eggs are in the tray Harry offers him. He thanks him silently and sits on a chair.

He begins to eat when he feels a stare.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or what?" He asks as Harry is oblivious to the glare of the omega.

The alpha is sitting on the bed, legs crossed, and feet on the ground. "I think I might."

Louis huffed and rolled his eyes. Drinking from the glass of tea, "Well you shouldn't, it's rude."

"Sorry," he still stares at him.

Louis rolled his eyes and checked his phone, his eyes widening, "Fuck. I'm about to be late for work."

The older man, gestured to his clothing. "You can't go in that. Just stay here."

And then his eyes widened, "Wait. No. You're not going to the streets again."

He stood up to stop Louis but Louis' hand already pressed a finger against his chest, "You sir don't tell me what to do. Besides, it's a private organization where I help omegas into shelters. Well of what's left of them."

Harry tilted his head, "What do you mean ?"

"You're so clueless, aren't you prince Harry?" Louis smirked, a careful glance at Harry.

"Don't call me that."

"Omegas have relocated. They've moved to the Americas and other parts of Europe because London is crumbling to pieces."
Louis' eyes are darker, like deep sea.

"We're okay. Our infrastructure-"

Louis, red-faced, finally done with the dumb alpha, "Oh shut up. The infrastructure might be great, the stocks might be flourishing, but there's male omegas relocating, starving, and some even dying because of what is happening. The omega children in the shelters are scared, humiliated because learning math in a shelter is sometimes not enough. The men and women who are their partner, are vulnerable to their core. They eat soup and bread every single day and a banana is their occasional treat while you and your father seat on a throne that could pay for London's falling omegas. Your father doesn't care. As soon as he became king, omegas became dust."

Harry knows he's right. Fuck. He couldn't have put it in better words. His father was the devil. And Harry... he hasn't done shit to stop it. He doesn't even want to be king.

Louis puts back on his coat and buttons it up as Harry's mouth rejuvenates to speak once again.

Louis is about to leave.

"How are you getting there?"

"Train." He frowns, opening the door.

Harry, desperate for Louis to stay, rushes to Louis, blocking the door.

"Get out of my way?" Louis said, annoyed.

"No. My father might see you," Harry reasons. He goes to his closet and pulls out a cape with a hoodie and places it on a confused omega. He makes sure Louis' face is covered and the omega can't help seem flustered.

"What am I? Little Riding hood?"

"Yeah, you're about to. The big bad wolf might be lurking."

9:59 A.M. GRAND LOUPE HALLS.

Harry rushes Louis to a private hall, checking all the surrounding guards. He suddenly realizes he can't smell-

"Are you on scent neutralizers?

Louis whispered back, "Obviously. Sprayed some this morning. Great that I did because-"

"I don't like it."

"Well is it my fault-"

Harry shushes him as his eyes widened. Harry pulls Louis close to him into his chest.

A guard, bald and beefy, "Who is that, Prince?"

Harry sadly smiles, "My friend. His pet rabbit died, he needs comfort." Harry squeezes Louis, as the omega steps on his feet for the stupid excuse.

"Oh okay. However, you should hurry. You need to prepare for the grand ball this weekend."

"Yes will do." Harry responds and says goodbye to the guard who walks away, whistling.

He looks around, walking to the entrance.

Louis whispers, "What a frog."

10:08 OUTSIDE THE PALACE

Harry stops outside his car, rushing, "Come on before someone sees us."

Louis shakes his head. "I'm walking to the train. Leave me be."

"Get in the car, Louis. Please," The alpha states.

"Will you leave me alone?

"Yes," The alpha nods.

Louis looks at him skeptically, "Promise me?"

"I promise you, Lou."

The omega furrowed his eyebrows bothered, "Don't call me that."

Harry smirked, "I promise."

"Fine." Louis gets in the car.

Harry drives our gates, telling Louis to duck down.

They end up on the streets and Louis instructs him on where to go.
They travel for about fifteen minutes before they arrive in front of a decent facility. Bricks and stones cover the area.

"This is it," Louis mumbles as he gets out.

Harry combs through his hair nervously, "Do you need me to walk you in? Or?"

Louis smiled tightly, "I can manage. Only done it a trillion times before."

"Okay," he doesn't want to say goodbye.

Louis shuts the door, and waves goodbye from the outside.

9:30 P.M. SAME NIGHT. LOUIS' APARTMENT & ROOM.

Louis opens the door to his apartment and finds his alpha sisters passed out on the couch, tv still going on.

He chuckles and heads to bed.

He plops on the bed and checks his messages. He little to never used his phone when he was working at the shelters.

He sits up when he sees Harry.

Harry: Don't go out tonight.

Louis: Yeah like I should listen to you.

Harry: You can't because I have your scent neutralizers.

Louis checks his coat and- that bastard.

Louis: I'm going to kill you.

Harry: To do that, you'll have to come to my palace. Oh and to pick up your neutralizers.

Louis: You're such a royal dick. Low, ugly, dick. And let me guess you want your hoodie?

Harry: No. You can keep that. My gift to you. Maybe wear it while you kill me? (;

Louis: Yeah maybe. No promises. But killing you, is a definitely.

————-
any thoughts? predictions?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။