The Apocalypse Dragonslayer (...

由 atlas-stonewall

In a land far far away is a kingdom known as Fiore, which just so happened to home to a young boy named (Y/N)... 更多

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
bio, magic, and weapon
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: A Dragon's Fury
Chapter 3: The Scarlet Warrior's Return
Chapter 4: Eisanwald's Lullaby
Chapter 5: The Eye Of The Storm
Chapter 6: The Cursed Song
Chapter 7: A Home Long Forgotten
Chapter 9: He's A Dead Man
Chapter 10: Journey To The Cursed Island
(QnA)
Chapter 11: Phantom Lord Strikes
Chapter 12: The Fairies Strike Back
Chapter 13: You're Not A Monster
Chapter 14: Fairy Law
Chapter 15: Relaxation
Chapter 16: The Juggernaut
I have a question
Chapter 17: Vacation
Chapter 18: The Tower Of Heaven
Chapter 19: I Want Answers
Chapter 20: Sho and Simon
Chapter 21: Scaling The Tower
Chapter 22: Blood Moon Rage
(QnA) again
Chapter 23: Battle For Fairy Tail
Chapter 24: The Balam Alliance
Chapter 25: Allied Guilds
Chapter 26: Learning About The Enemy
Chapter 27: The Oración Seis
Chapter 28: An Unexpected Change Of Heart
Chapter 29: Nirvana's Corruption
Chapter 30: A Moment Alone
Chapter 30.5: My Son
Ask (y/n)
Chapter 31: Gildarts
Chapter 32: The S-class Trials
Chapter 33: Tenrou Island
Chapter 34: The Look Of Insanity
Chapter 35: The Black Wizard
Chapter 36: Acnologia
Chapter 37: 7 Years
Chapter 38: Lyric
Chapter 39: A Trip To The Celestial World
Chapter 40: Power Up
Chapter 41: Let The Games Begin
Chapter 42: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter 43: The Journal
Chapter 44: The Perfect Storm
Chapter 45: The Clash Of Blades
Chapter 46: He Was Right
Chapter 47: The King Of Destruction
Chapter 48: The Grand Banquet
Chapter 49: Family Reunion
Chapter 50: Brother vs Sister
I have another question
Chapter 51: Family Bonding Time
Chapter 51.5: Eldra
Chapter 52: Deadlock
Chapter 53: Brought Into The Light
Chapter 54: Storming The Guild
Chapter 55: Rolling Dice
Chapter 56: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 57: What Doesn't Kill Me
Chapter 58: Makes Me Stronger
I have 1 last question
Chapter 59: A City Covered In Gold
Chapter 60: Wedding Bells
Epilogue
Thank You
ASK (Y/N) AGAIN!!!
Next Gen

Chapter 8: Remember

16.4K 324 69
由 atlas-stonewall

Oak's POV

It's been a few days since me and (y/n) visited that old cabin. Ever since we got back to the tree house, he's been refusing to leave, he says he needs time to think. All he's been doing is laying face down on his bed, he hasn't even gotten up for food. I entered our room and tried to talk him into leaving.

Oak: (y/n), you up?

(Y/n): ...yeah, I'm up, I haven't slept in days. What do you want?

Oak: the others finally got back yesterday.

(Y/n): ...cool.

Oak: is that really all you have to say? You've been laying in bed ever since we found that cabin. You need to get up and move around, Get something to eat, or at least say hi to our friends. Your acting like some kind of hermit.

(Y/n): I'm taking this from someone who has the intelligence of the kitchen shelf.

Oak: hey, I know your still on edge about your parents, but you can't just insult someone who's only trying to help.

He stayed silent for a bit before sighing and sitting up on his bed.

(Y/n): your right, I'm sorry. It's just...when I was a kid, Fatalis was the only family I had, and finding out that I actually had parents just put me on an emotional rollercoaster. There are so many questions running through my head. Are they still looking? Are they still alive? Do they think I'm dead?

Oak: dude, don't worry about that right now. Come on let's go say hi to the others. You might wanna change your clothes too.

He did what I asked and changed out of his old clothes and into some new ones. As we walked out the door (y/n) squinted his eyes from the sunlight. Yeah, not going outside for a long time will do that to ya.

When we arrived at the guild hall, we saw a huge crowd of people standing in front of it.

(Y/n): what's going on?

Oak: I have no idea.

We saw Lucy and Grey, so we decided to ask them about it.

Oak: hey guys, what's happening here?

They turned and immediately saw (y/n)'s condition

Lucy: WOAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

Grey: dude, you look like you were run over by a train!

(Y/n): wow, it's great to see you too.

Lucy: seriously, what happened to you?!

Oak: he's got a lot of stuff going on right now. Anyway, why are all these people here?

Grey: well, before you guys got to the train station the other day, Natsu challenged Erza to a rematch. She accepted it, and now they're about to fight.

We moved to the front of the crowd and saw Natsu and Erza stand across from each other.

Erza: it's been quite a while since we've squared off like this hasn't it, Natsu?

Natsu: I was just a little kid back then, today's gonna be different cause I'm taking you down Erza.

Erza: well, I'm not gonna go easy on you, infact I have the perfect armor for this occasion.

Erza changed into her flame empress armor just as the fight was about to start.

Natsu: wow, flame empress armor, huh. Good news for me, that means I can turn up the heat as much as I want to.

Makarov: round 1, start!

They both started fighting and everyone began to cheer. I looked at (y/n) and saw that he had a nonchalant look on his face.

Oak: come on, (y/n). you always love seeing our guild mates duke it out.

(Y/n): I know, but I'm just not feeling it today.

Oak: I understand that your still upset, but can you at least pretend that your enjoying it.

Just as Natsu and Erza we're about to unleash simultaneous attacks, there was the sound of a gong and they stopped.

???: This fight is over.

A frog woman walked towards the center of the crowd and spoke.

Froggy: may I have your attention please? I have come here on behalf of the magic council.

Levy: no way!

Jet: seriously?!

Droy: why would the council send her here

Lucy: am I the only one who noticed SHE'S A FROG!

Froggy: as a result of the Eisanwald incident a member of your guild has been charged with 11 counts of criminal property damage. Erza Scarlet, you are under arrested.

Natsu. Huh, your putting her under a what?!

And with that Erza was taken to Era in cuffs. We where just sitting in the guild hall with Lucy and Grey, Natsu was turned into a lizard and trapped inside a cup so he wouldn't go after Erza.

Oak: well, that just happened.

(Y/n): man, her voice was irritating.

Lucy: so, why exactly do you look like you haven't eaten in days?

(Y/n): because I haven't.

Lucy: what, why?!

(Y/n): Oak, you tell her.

I sighed and began to explain what happened.

Oak: the day after we got back from Clover, we visited a cabin in the woods and we found something...strange.

Grey: what was it?

(Y/n) took the note and photo out of his bag and placed them on the table. Lucy picked up the photo and looked at it for a few seconds.

Lucy: who are these people?

(Y/n): they're my parents.

Lucy and Grey looked at (y/n) in surprise.

Lucy: wait, these people are your parents?!

(Y/n): yeah, apparently I was taken from them as a baby and my dad went looking for me.

Oak: we should talk about this later, we need to get you some food, (y/n).

(Y/n) got up from the table and started walking towards the door.

(Y/n): I'll eat...w-when I get back to the tree h-house.

His steps slowed down until he came to a stop, his face turned pale and he collapsed to he floor.

Oak: oh my god!

I ran over to him and checked his pulse. He was just unconscious, probably from a lack of sleep.

Oak: I need to get him home!

Elfman: I'll carry him, you won't be able to lift him.

Oak: thank you so much, Elfman.

(Y/N)'s POV

I remember walking out of the guild hall to the tree house when I felt sweaty and my vision became blurry. Everything went black and I fell unconscious. I'm surprised I wasn't dead, I hadn't eaten in so long. To be honest I'm glad I'm still alive. It's amazing how someone who's able to destroy all life on Earth if he wanted can appreciate life so much.

Flashback

I was rolling around in the grass just playing in a meadow. It was a beautiful sunny day and I just had to find my own way to enjoy it. I sat down and took a little break, my head shifted to sky and I saw the white fluffy clouds above.

???: It's beautiful, isn't it?

I turned and saw my dad, Fatalis.

(Y/n): yep, sure is.

We just sat there staring up at the clouds when I felt something on my hand. I looked and saw a butterfly with a blue dotted pattern on it's wings. I lifted it closer to my face and looked at it in amazement.

(Y/n): Fatalis, look, a butterfly!

He looked at my hand and smiled.

Fatalis: haha, you really have a fascination with other creatures don't you?

(Y/n): yeah.

He was silent for a moment

Fatalis: it's amazing how creatures like us can appreciate life so much.

(Y/n): what do you mean creatures like us?

Fatalis: think about, I'm able to extinguish all life on this planet in an instant, and I've taught you magic that allows you to do the same. So you and I are basically 1 and the same.

My attention turned back to the butterfly. It began to flap it's wings and flew off my hand and to a nearby flower.

Fatalis: (y/n).

I turned to him.

Fatalis: I want you to know that life isn't supposed to be taken, but many people in this world still take the lives of others for their own personal gain. I want you to promise me that if you ever come across someone who tries to take the lives of innocent people, stop them.

I looked him and smiled

(Y/n): I will, those guys won't know what hit them. They'll regret the day they ever messed with me.

Fatalis: hahaha, I want you to make me 1 more promise.

(Y/n): what is it?

Fatalis: never loose that cheery attitude of yours.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

121K 2.4K 33
Stella, a girl in the real world who loved anime especially Fairy Tail, woke up one day as a 4 year old girl in the world of Fairy Tail, she wandered...
744 34 23
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...
17.5K 681 20
The most powerful mage guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail, has found its self in another adventure. Along the way some one appears to the guild asking for no...
18.1K 764 62
The Fiore Kingdom. A neutral country with a population of 17 million. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there like anything else, and...