Mark of an Alpha's Queen

By the_atticwriter

COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... t... More

Part I - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part II - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part III - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 11

185 32 15
By the_atticwriter

^^^Keana^^^

Keana's POV

I smile as I text Alexis. It's been the best two weeks of my life. She made me feel loved. She was the whole reason I hadn't thought of suicide for two weeks. I smile at my screen when someone snatches my phone.

"Hey!".

I stop and lower my eyes as his scent invades my nose.

"And what could possibly make you feel better about yourself?" he asks.

I keep staring at the ground.

"Look at me!" he says using his alpha tone.

He'd rejected me since I turned 16. Making my life a living hell. Abusing me with every chance he got. No one knew this, except his girlfriend, Trisha, and she supported him. He made it impossible to live a day without thinking about him.

I wish I'd never jump out that window.

"LOOK AT ME!" he shouts pulling my now curly hair, causing me to look at him and let's out a chuckle. "I still can't believe the Moon Goddess gave me a mate like you. Look at you! You're not even beautiful, or strong and you're certainly not going to be Alpha female!".

He didn't think I was beautiful. That alone broke my wolf's heart.

"I, Jacob Collins, Alpha of the Phoenix Pack, reject you, Keana Mao Jacobs, as my mate and future Luna!"

He did it again. For the 6th time.

I hold back my tears. I wasn't going to let him see me weak. I look him straight in the eye.

"And I, Keana Mao Jacobs, accept your rejection!" I say, trying to sound confident and proud as he was.

He stares at me, letting go of my hair. His sadness was quickly replaced with anger. He slaps me and I feel liquid splash across my lips. I touch it and see blood.

Not the first time.

He grabs me by the neck and slams me against the tree.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever stand up to me again! I'm your Alpha and as long as you're in my pack, you will respect me! It's that clear?!".

I couldn't breathe. He was choking me. He smirks as a tear rolls down my cheek. He let's go and I fall to the ground coughing. He kicks my stomach and I clutch it.

"I wish you die, you bitch!" he growls and kicks me again.

I clutch my stomach tighter.

He wants me dead?!

Pain and heartache flood through me. My wolf howls in agony. My head began to hurt a lot. My heartache was worse than anything I'd ever felt before. Worse than all those countless times Jake slept with the girls in the pack. My head began to feel light I can't feel anything again.

My eyes open and close and the colors begin to fade. A loud and piercing sound shoots through my ears before I black out.

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽  

Alexis' POV

I pace up and down the front of the classroom tapping my phone impatiently. Something is wrong. I can feel it. My breathing begins to become uneven. I wasn't getting enough air.

Not now!

I close my eyes.

"We know, you've got nice hair and big boobs. Can you sit down now? This is not a runway" Shannon says.

The noise dies down. I turn and lean into her desk.

"I'm not in the mood Shannon, so go pick on someone else" I say turning back to looking in the corridor. "Where are you Kiki?" I whisper tapping my nails on the door.

I groan and begin pacing up and down again.

"Alexis calm down" Renee says.

"Yeah, stop it! It's making me sick!" the red haired, Amber, Shannon's best friend says.

"Don't worry, the meow will be fine" a boy says from the back.

Everyone laughs. I frown.

"It's pronounced Mao... stupid!" I say.

Everyone just stares at me. I see Colton smile. I groan and walk to my desk. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and turn.

"Going somewhere Ms. Graham?" the teacher asks.

I close my eyes and nod.

"Yes, out the door" I reply moving forward.

"Take another step and consider yourself transfered back to New York" he threatens.

I stand in the doorway and tighten my fist.

"Someone please talk some sense into this child" the teacher says.

I'm about to take a step forward when Colton pulls me back.

"Don't" he whispers.

The sparks shoot through me.

"I'm sure your friend is okay".

I pull away and push back to my desk. I hear him sigh.

"Thank you Prince Colton. Always so helpful" the teacher says.

He turns back to his seat looking at me and gives me a reassuring smile. It wasn't enough. Something was really wrong. I look out the window and a strange wind blows my way. I turn away from the window and almost pass out. The little girl was back, and she was standing right in front of my desk. I blink and she's still there.

"Hello Alexis" I hear in my head.

"How are you here?" I ask. "Those vampires-".

"They didn't; they can't".

"Why are you here? Someone might see you".

She smiles.

"No one can...except you".

"How-".

"Keana's life is in danger".

My heart skips a beat and I struggle to breathe.

"You have to help me get to her!".

"I will. And know that I'll always be with you...right here" she says going through my desk and putting her tiny hand on my chest.

I could feel her hand. She smiles. I blink and she's gone. I shoot up from my desk, breathing heavily. The teacher stops talking and everyone turns to look at me.

"Is there a problem Ms. Van Doren?" he asks.

I stay still before shaking my head.

"Then please take your seat and for the love of everything you hold dear, stop interrupting my class!".

Colton looks at me with so much concern. I drop back in my seat, the teacher's words now murmuring in my ears. I'm about to drop my head on the table when the school nurse rushes in with the secretary. They call the teacher out to the corridor and then come back in with a weird look on their faces.

"Ms. Graham?" the teacher calls.

I stand and slowly walk up to his desk.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

They just look at me and don't speak.

"Will you just spit it out already?".

The nurse looks at me.

"We need you do something" she says with fear in her eyes.

I look her in the eye.

"We need you to identify a body".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She runs outside with almost the entire class following. Keana was being wheelled away on a stretcher. She stops dead in her track.

"Oh my goodness!" Renee gasps.

Alexis just stood there staring, her breath becoming uneven again.

"Please not now" she whispers clutching her chest. "WAIT!" she screams and runs up to Keana.

Her eyes where red and puffy from all the crying. There were bruises and blood everywhere.

"Keana?" Alexis whispers taking her hand.

Keana gives her a little squeeze. Alexis smiles through her tears.

"Who did this to her?" she asks.

The paramedics shake their heads.

"She won't tell us anything" the nurse says.

Alexis leans into Keana, taking her hand once again.

"Keana, you have to let me know who did this, please" she cries.

Her eyes begin to open and close.

"If you won't tell me, then show me" she begs. 

Alexis takes both her hands in hers.

"Please" she whispers.

A surge of electricity shoots through her hands, into her entire body. After a few minutes, Keana closes her eyes and the vision ends.

"I'm sorry, but we've got to take her now! She's lost a lot of blood...".

All the nurse was saying sounded like the buzzing of bees in her ears. Alexis stumbles back, struggling to breathe. Colton's about to go to her but Shannon pulls him back making Liam beat him to it. He growls and pulls away from Shannon.

"Alexis?" Liam whispers. "You okay?".

She turns to him, her eyes wet with tears. She clutches his arm, the vision flashing back.

"I'm going to kill him".

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Alexis' POV

I push away from Liam and run.

I have to find him!

I run through the hallway, pushing everyone out of my way. I run out to the field and see him sitting among the benches. He was smiling, his arms around a bunch of over giggling cheerleaders. I smell Colton and turn. He was running after me.

"Alexis!".

I ignore him and run up to the boy. He looks up at me.

"What can I do for you, beautiful?" he asks with a smirk.

I growl and grab his neck and throw him down on the field. The cheerleaders gasp.

"What the heck?! You bitch!" he growls and stands up.

I launch towards him and grab his neck pushing both of us to the ground with me on top.

"You're the reason she's in that state right now!" I yell and punch him, blood splashing on my knuckles.

"What are you talking about?!" he coughs and spits out blood.

"Keana!" I scream and punch him again and again and again till my knuckles begin to bleed and Colton pulls me off of him.

I cry my eyes out, my breathing now unstable ever than before.

"Oh my goodness! What happened to you baby?!" a blonde girl screams running to Jacob who laid on the field rolling from side to side.

"The bitch broke my face!".

The blonde girl looks at me, her anger suddenly replaced with fear.

"You knew about this didn't you?!" I scream and grab her hair, throwing her beside a bleeding Jacob.

I start gasping for air.

Please no!

My legs wobble underneath me and I fall but Colton catches me.

"What's happening?!" I hear him scream.

"She's having a panic attack!" someone says.

I hold on tightly to Colton. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Please... stay with me" he whimpers hugging me tightly.

I close my eyes and let go.

Another great update 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend ❣

Until the next chapter❣️😊

♥️

~the_atticwriter 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 718 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
36.6K 667 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
4.3M 131K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
3K 57 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...