Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

Bởi _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 60 - Epilogue

438 12 1
Bởi _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 2228

~~♛~~

Lyra~

My eyes opened to an area filled with pure light. There was nothing here and I floated in the air like a feather. It felt so peaceful that I didn't want to get up.

Then, the room started to change. The white light started to turn darker and I began hearing the sounds of water falling-the waterfall. I instantly got up and noticed myself sitting in the water, the spot where the Kimono Sisters had me lay.

Did I fail the trial? If that's the case, where was everyone else? The Kimono Girls were nowhere to be found in the room and I couldn't tell if Blue or Green was around here.

But then I noticed a figure sitting on the risen platform where Sayo had placed my bag. The figure wore a cloak similar to the cloak Exchanger had worn. They sat cross-legged on the platform, with their hands holding an item on their lap.

Because they sat that way I got a glimpse of what they wore. The sight of their clothes alone took my breath away from me: red shoes, white stockings, and the blue short overalls.

I got up from the water and approached them. Noticing my actions they stood up as well and stepped down from the platform. The cloak swayed to their right as they approached me but that's when I noticed their wrist.

Not only their wrist, but the hand itself was transparent.

We stopped in front of one another, around a metre apart without looking away. Like Exchanger when I first met him, the figure's hood covered a portion of their face; however, the only difference was the mask they wore that Exchanger didn't.

"Who are you?" I muttered.

Why did I ask that question? I knew who they were, but perhaps it feels more comforting if I heard it from them. Maybe I was just confirming for myself as to who they were.

The figure gripped their mask and removed it, letting to drop on the ground, the sound of the object falling on the rocky surface ringing within the room. They raised their transparent hand towards their face, under their hood and presumably over their eyes. Tears began slipping from underneath the hood.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

The figure nodded, with a hoarse voice they responded, "It's so strange..."

I was right; the figure was another version of me. What kind of sick game was this? Why are they so many versions of us? First, it was Exchanger, then the one with Silver, now me...

"I never imagined talking to myself like this. It feels a bit weird..."

The figure removed their hood-the future 'me' showed her face to me. I was mortified at the sight in front of me. She had burn marks all over her face. However, she didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. Instead, she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I had already expected the hand would go through my body.

It was a bit startling, yet sad to understand that this future version of myself was slowly disappearing.

"You are... S?" I asked.

The figure weakly smiled. "I'm sorry, but I had to."

"No, you didn't!" I exclaimed. "You had a choice; I know you did! Why did you do this? Why!?"

I ran at her, only for my body to completely pass through her, despite knowing the results. She gasped and turned around, as I fell back first onto the ground. My body shook in slight pain, as she tried to help me only to realize she couldn't.

She looked hesitant, guilt showing all over her face, before retracting the hand she was about to use to help me. S glanced over to the side, where she stared at the left bell, fastened on one side of the waterfall. It was then I realized hearing a faint, calming melody.

"This isn't the first time I had Celebi send me back into the past," she informed me.

"So you've done this before."

S nodded. "I did a lot of things, from confronting you and saying the truth, to battling Team Rocket for you guys. However, it all somehow ended up in failure. Silver will still walk the path of darkness and there was nothing I could do."

I looked down at my knees, realizing that I had spoken impulsively.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be-I expected it from you, anyways. We're the same, after all. I'll assume you haven't read my letters, right?"

I nodded, feeling guilty that I missed out on important stuff; to know that I was writing letters to myself... and I didn't read them simply because I found keeping secrets painful.

"It's alright, but do read them when you awaken. And Pryce's letter... read it for me too."

"When will I wake up?" I asked.

"That depends on you. It's not my body, remember? However, I do want to show you something, just before Celebi loses the energy to sustain my life form."

"What is it you want to show me?"

S approached the body of water where I was supposed to lie down in. Suddenly, the water began morphing, rising into the air and soon covered all of the walls in seconds. The room began to turn white again, as I watch the room disappear in a quickened speed.

She spoke to me, "I want to show you the future-my present time."

~~♛~~

Silver~

With the clear bell that Green found on her way back to Ecruteak City, along with an interpret dance that the female grunts did, Ho-oh had been summoned. Green had handed me the Master Ball she stole from Professor Oak's lab, in which I used to capture Ho-oh. Now, the Pokéball with Ho-oh inside rests in my palms.

"This is the first step, Silver. Doesn't it feel great, to know you have the power to change everything right in the palm of your hands?" Green noted contently.

"I guess... it feels a bit... overwhelming," I replied, gripping onto the Master Ball with my fingers.

"Well Silver, the next step will be your decision. What would you like to do?" she questioned.

I knew what I wanted: Revenge. However, I also knew that even if I finish my revenge, it still won't cleanse the pain in my memories. I already have a second objective.

"I want to recreate this world,"

'To see Lyra again,' I mentally added.

"If I may, I heard the Legendary Pokémon of the Sinnoh region is capable of doing such. Its power can bring back things that once were destroyed, make certain things vanish into thin air, or to halt time," Sham suggested.

Green turned towards her. "Are you certain with your facts?"

"I heard many facts and stories surrounding the Sinnoh region that Arceus was the one who created this Pokémon world. I'm sure that Pokémon will be useful to Boss Silver."

Sinnoh... it was also the perfect opportunity to build Lyra's grave. At the same time, if I were to recreate the world, her grave would be one of the few things I want to preserve. I averted my gaze from Green to Sham and replied to her statement.

"I will listen to those facts. First, there are a few things we need to do here in Johto before we go to Sinnoh to finish things."

"You can do that, Silver. We need to cast fear amongst the people of this Pokémon world, then we can start recruiting trustworthy people to do our bidding," Green informed me.

"Sir, Sham and I will assist you. The rest of the Unit should help Green with rebuilding Team Rocket and giving ourselves a new reputation," Carls proclaimed.

As I here the agreement of Unit 47, I knew what I wanted to do first. However, I should confirm with Sham and Carl about the Masked Man. After we exited Bell Tower, the three of us proceeded to separate directions from Green's group.

"Sham, Carl, tell me who the Masked Man is. I want to have a chat with him," I demanded.

"Of course, sir. The Masked Man is..."

• ᴘ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ɴ •

I stepped into the Mahogany Gym, reminiscing about the cold I had endured along with Lyra. After entering through doors, with Sham and Carl defeating the Trainers inside, I walked into the main room, where I noticed the Gym Leader sitting on a block of ice. He looked up to me as if he was expecting my presence.

"It took you a while to come back here, Silver," he commented.

I clenched my fists. "So you've been expecting me?"

"I already knew this time would come, yet I was hoping it would be a bit earlier."

I hated the fact he was so laidback about everything. He knew what I was about to do, yet he speaks as if there's no grudges between on at all. All of the suffering we had to endure... it infuriated me how he wasn't acknowledging that.

"But you still lack the truth. However, it's too late to save you. Your mind has already picked its path. Only a miracle can stop you."

He knew how to push my buttons, doesn't he?

"Tell me then; what is it that I need to know?"

"You don't deserve to know. It is Giovanni's will that you are to know of it at the appropriate time."

"Tell me, you old man!" I exclaimed.

"I promised... him."

"Tell me or I will force it out of you!" I screamed.

Pryce stepped off the block of ice, smashed his cane on the icy floor. He glared at me, which took me back a bit but I wasn't going to back down. Once again, my old man is getting dragged back into this.

With venom in his voice, Pryce declared, "Over my dead body."

Sham and Carl stepped forward, with a Pokéball in hand.

"You asked for this, Masked Man. It's your funeral."

• ᴘ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ɴ •

I walked out, with a sigh, understanding that I must find out about my past by myself. No one had wanted to help me and Lyra was clueless about it-even if she knew, I bet she wouldn't tell me, after what I have just done.

My clothes were soaked, yet all I could think about is how Lyra would be upset with my actions.

However, my anger for Lyra's death was more vivid than anything else right now. Even if she'll cry over my actions, I will avenge her, so she can cry in peace. Over time, she won't have to worry about anything else; and one day, I will find her again, even if it's not here at this time.

"Sir, we should get going; otherwise people will start noticing the absence of the Gym Leader," Sham suggested.

"Of course, we won't let anything happen to you," Carl declared.

I nodded, as the two of us rushed through the trees. Carl contacted his Unit for their location. Apparently, Green retook the Radio Tower and was going to announce the rebirth of Team Rocket.

"I'll be honest; I don't trust Green. She seems... different," Sham commented.

"You guys only need to follow my commands. Discard all of your thoughts of Green and trust me," I told her and Carl.

"Wel will be your sword and armour, your protector and trusted righthand people," Carl replied.

"Yeah, we will never turn away from you, not even for a second," Sham added.

Lyra, I'm sorry that I have changed. I don't know if this is the darkness S was talking about, but I can't stray from this now. I promise you that once this is all over, I will remake our memories together. So you don't need to worry about me.

I won't accept the fact you're dead, and I will find you.

'Lyra, I've never met Someone like You before. You've changed my life, so I will not let your efforts go to waste. Please wait for me, until we meet again.'

The three of us rushed back to Goldenrod, where the second takeover will commence. It was time to change society. A new era will form.

'It is time... I will finally have my revenge.'

~~♛~~

Epilogue has finally arrived! This would conclude the end of the story. Sad but it's how books are. Make sure to stick around for the next chapter.

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30.3K 616 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
2.7K 164 41
A Silver x Reader Story Sometimes good people do bad things. Who's to say they can't turn things around and make up for things of the past. F...
199K 6.5K 21
I'm a 16 year old girl, by the name of Umber. And yes, I realize that its a boy name! But anyways, I've been assigned a mission, which is a lot harde...
21.1K 464 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...