Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

Por _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 53

307 13 1
Por _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1559

~~♛~~

Lyra~

"Then how should we stop him?" Morty questioned calmly, opposite to my current reaction.

We couldn't save Silver, Exchanger said. He was under the influence of another time traveler, but I refuse to believe he couldn't be saved. There has to be a way to prevent all of this from happening.

I was about to mention Celebi, recalling how Silver noted that Celebi was a time-travelling Pokémon. However, I realized it wouldn't make much of a difference. After all, this was how Exchanger arrived.

"That's... the issue. I couldn't find a solution; however, it should be our priority to stop Ho-oh's rampage," Exchanger replied.

"From the legends, Lugia's strength can match Ho-oh's," Lance noted.

"But we do not have a way to summon Lugia and ask for its support," Morty countered.

While they discussed, I could only think about Silver. Where was he? I hope he's doing okay. Never in my wildest dream would I ever think about battling Silver with the intent to harm, but Silver sought vengeance. I assumed it was because of me he'll feel that way.

"Exchanger, is there a chance that we can summon Lugia through a different method, rather than just locating it?" Ethan asked.

Exchanger merely shook his head. "I... I don't know. I haven't thought about that."

Silver... are you going to turn into that kind of person? I don't want that to happen. Isn't there a way for me to prevent all of this from happening?

"There has to be a way to summon Lugia. At this point, Exchanger's predictions are true and the world will depend on Lugia's strength," Lance noted.

Suddenly, Morty turned towards me. "What do you think, Lyra?"

I already knew what I wanted to do: I didn't want to fight Silver, but it felt as if it was the only option I had. Team Rocket... I wonder if this present is changing because of them. However, for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to hate them. Was it because of Silver?

Ever since I met him in Cherrygrove City, my life has significantly changed and I wasn't sure if it's for the better. Since the beginning, we were desperate to part ways, but now all I want is for him to stay with me, to see the end of the world together, if that's possible.

"I don't think Lyra's willing to bring herself to hurt Silver, let alone fight him," Lance noted.

"I still believe there's light in Silver..." I muttered.

Suddenly, I felt Ethan's hands gripping the side of my shoulders and begin shaking me furiously.

"Snap out of it, Lyra! At this point, Silver might try to kill us! Can't you see, Lyra!? I don't want this to happen too, but what choice do we have!?" he exclaimed.

"But—"

"Ethan's right," Morty interrupted."...for now."

Exchanger nodded his head. "Whatever being is with Silver right now is the one manipulating his emotions. If we separate them, maybe we might have a chance to talk Silver out of destroying the world."

"Wait, he wants to destroy the world!?" Ethan questioned, clearly startled at the topic.

"At least... those were my thoughts in my time before I realized that Lyra was alive and that I... killed her," Exchanger replied, mumbling the last part, yet it never escaped my ears.

"Ho-oh is a powerful Legendary Pokémon. Naturally, it can engulf our region into flames until it's nothing but ashes. Of course, hurting someone else shouldn't be our protocol. We should split up: one team tries to find Silver while the other finds a way to summon Lugia," Lance suggested.

Morty nodded, agreeing to Lance's suggestion. "We should also try to get more allies. If Silver does become a force to be reckoned with, we would need a stable defense team to stop him."

"Lyra... you shouldn't try to find Silver," Exchanger informed me.

I whipped my head around. "Wait why?"

"Pryce's letter mentioned you would try to save Silver, and told me to stop you from doing so. Gold, you and Lance should find Silver. The rest of us will find a way to summon Lugia," Exchanger said.

"Will something happen to Lyra if she tries to find Silver?" Morty asked.

Exchanger shrugged lightly. "I don't know... but I do trust Pryce's words. He was the one who figured out who I was and—... never mind. Please trust me though."

"Your words have been truthful so far. Maybe... if it's possible... S could also be around here somewhere," Lance mentioned.

"I don't know who S is, but I'm not sure if they're still alive... Celebi's powers have been abused—many people used it for time-travelling. I'm sure I won't be an exception," Exchanger noted.

"Wait, does that mean you're going to disappear?" Ethan asked.

Exchanger shifted his gaze towards Ethan. "Naturally, yes. Celebi's energy is too weak to sustain my lifeform. I don't know when I'll disappear though."

"Then we must hurry! Lyra, drop by to Professor Elm and give him a hello. He's been very anxious since the time Silver broke into the lab," Ethan responded.

• ᴘ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ɴ •

"Lyra, it's so good to see you again! I'm glad you're safe!" the Professor greeted, just as I entered the lab doors.

"Professor..."

"Don't you even worry about anything. Ethan explained what happened and I'm just glad you're not hurt," he reassured.

I was surprised that he wasn't mad at me, especially how I refused to return to the lab and kept many things from him. My heart began to feel heavy again, but this time I felt guilty rather than butterflies. Not only him, but the assistant who worked with Professor Elm since the beginning of my journey showed no resentment or annoyance.

Professor Elm crotched down to Bayleef's level, examining the Pokémon that was once the Chikorita he gave me.

"You've grown into a stronger Pokémon now. I hope you stay by Lyra's side at all times," he commented, in which Bayleef smiled in response.

Then, the Professor glanced up and noticed Exchanger's presence. He got up on his feet and approached us, while not averting his gaze from the man with Silver's face. When I turned to Exchanger, he had a fairly neutral expression on, completely different from the kind, gentle one he showed me in Tohjo Falls.

Professor Elm broke his small frown and curved up a smile.

"So you are Silver."

"N-no, I'm not—"

Professor Elm interjected, "No matter what timeline you're from, you're still Silver. Even if you're not the Silver that Lyra knows, you're still the boy who protected Lyra until this moment. For that, on behalf of myself and her mother, I thank you."

Exchanger's eyes held mixed emotions from the Professor's words.

"I don't deserve such kindness, Professor... On behalf of the real Silver, I apologize for taking Totodile from this lab—"

"There's no need to apologize to me—in fact, I would like you to keep Totodile. By now, I'm sure Totodile has formed a strong bond with you, a bond that will cancel my words from its ears," Professor Elm answered.

Exchanger tilted his head down and gently smiled to himself.

"Thank you," he whispered.

I couldn't help but smile as well, as I turned to the Professor who went back to his cabinet and brought out a purple Pokéball.

"Lyra, this is a Master Ball. It's the ultimate Pokéball that can catch any Pokémon without fail. I feel that you will have more use for it than I can, so I will entrust you with it."

"Thank you, Professor," I thanked him.

"Also, I wanted to let you know something. There were these beautiful Kimono Girls that were looking for you earlier today. Why don't you go to the Ecruteak Dance Theatre and see what's up?" he informed me.

I nodded. "I will."

Morty was already in Ecruteak City, believing that there was something important was there. He told us he would inform us if he found anything important or would help us significantly. I believe his gut feeling was on the right track.

If I remembered correctly, Silver and I met Zuki and Sayo in Ecruteak City. I wonder if they know who the Kimono Girls were. Once Exchanger and I get to Ecruteak City, I have to remember and ask them that, or maybe if they know more about Lugia and Ho-oh.

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

139K 7K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
781 32 14
It was two years... Two years since me and Touko became trainers. Since we fought Team Plasma for the fate of Unova. Since we met him. Former leader...
8.7K 210 37
Rosa never liked the crowd, nor did she like to talk to others, yet somehow ended up becoming popular amongst her classmates in school. With a beauti...
13.6K 504 37
May has an experience with two new friends whom mysteriously disappear several days after their encounter. Though she still wonders about what had ha...