• Subway •

由 bamgyubear

"I'm sorry, Eunyeon but..." "..he's calling the wedding off." 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1: His name
Chapter 2: Some fun?
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Return
Chapter 5: Lucky guy
Chapter 6: A sight
Chapter 7: He...what?
Chapter 8: Familiar
Chapter 9: Farewell
Chapter 10: Should I?
Chapter 11: Trip
Chapter 12: Pick?
Chapter 13: A phone call
Chapter 14: More?
Chapter 15: Hospital
Chapter 16: Neighbour
Chapter 17: A text
Chapter 18: Elevator
Chapter 20: Danger
Chapter 21: A game?
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Hesitation
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 25: Sacrifice
Chapter 26: A kiss
Chapter 27: Ending scene
Epilogue
💌

Chapter 19: A mission

892 49 23
由 bamgyubear

Eunyeon's POV

Since I was in the mood for pizza, we had dinner at Domino's and now are heading home.

We both parted ways as we reached out apartments, bidding goodbye at each other, entering each other's apartment.

"I guess...I'll see you tomorrow," I awkwardly said, as Jungkook smiled, nodding.

I was about to get in, but was stopped when Jungkook called out my name.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

I turned around, looking at him, "What's wrong?"

"Um, sleep well.", he said, little glints of red spots formed on his cheeks and rushed into his house.

I chuckled at his behaviour, and walked into my apartment, kicking off my sneakers, slipping into my slippers.

"Where are you from?", I looked up to the voice that belongs to my brother, who is currently watching a horror movie on my TV.

"Out,"

"With?"

"Jungkook,"

"Aww, a date?", he smiled in awe, as I rolled my eyes obnoxiously at this same shit over and over again.

I headed to my room, ignoring my brother, and jumped into my bed.

I put my phone on my chest, as I stared at my ceiling, as my mind is occupied with the accident in the elevator.

"Damn, our lips fucking touched!", I screamed into my plushie.

I removed my plushie off my face, "How am I supposed to react to that...kiss?"

"WHAT KISS???", Yoongi suddenly barged in, as I flinched at his sudden appearence.

"Oh fuck,"

He ran towards me, sitting at the edge of the bed, looking at me with his eyes wide, anticipating for my answer.

"YAH, WHAT KISS??? TELL ME!!!", he pleaded, shaking my arm.

I sat up straightly as I held my plushie tight against my chest.

"Um, so.."

Yoongi looked impatient, as he had his eyes fixed on me, waiting for me to continue.

"Jungkook and me was in the elevator, heading to the lobby floor, but then suddenly a big crowd stepped into the elevator, squeezing me towards Jungkook. Then, um, a guy behind me suddenly moved, so, um,"

"..we accidentally kissed,"

"OH FUCK, BEST LOVE STORY I'VE EVER HEARD!!", he squealed as I hit his arm.

"How did he react?", he asked, looking excited than ever.

"We're both flustered,"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", he laughed, his eyes curved into a smile.

"Oh shut up," I threw my pillow right at his face, instantly made him stopped laughing.

"Oh, by the way, something happened today."

"What?"

"While we were walking out of this apartment, a guy almost caught Jungkook. Luckily I acted fast enough by throwing my sneakers at him,"

"Damn, really?? Did you saw his face?", my brother asked.

I shook my head no, as he heaved out a sigh, before looking at me. "We have to do something about this,"

"Like what?"

"Find that fucking coward,"

-------------------------------------------------

I gathered all of my friends and Jungkook's at his place, and now that they're all here, I took a deep breath.

I am sitting next to Jungkook, as I looked at every each one of them. Jungkook called his other three other friends over; Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, and Jung Hoseok.

"Okay, guys. We have a very serious matter to talk about here.", I started and all of them had their eyes focused on me.

"So, you guys know that Jungkook involved in a car accident about a month ago, right?"

"That was intentional,"

"Wait, what?", Namjoon gasped, looking at Jungkook who can walk properly now.

"And a few days ago, I went out with Jungkook. While we were heading to my car, a guy caught Jungkook, but luckily I was there.", I said.

"Wait, I have something to tell you guys!", Taehyung raised his hand, as we all looked at him.

"Last week, I was here alone, because Jungkook is out with Eunyeon. And a guy came here, looking for Jungkook.", he said.

"Is he wearing all black?", I asked as Taehyung nodded.

"Black sunglasses and black mask?", I asked again and Taehyung nodded again.

"It's the same guy," Yoongi said.

"Have you ever received a call from an unknown number yet?", Namjoon asked Jungkook, as he shook his head.

"Alright, they don't have his phone number yet.", Namjoon said.

"It is clear that someone is aiming for Jungkook," I concluded, as the others nodded.

"And they wanted Jungkook dead," Jaeyi added.

"I think this place is not safe anymore for Jungkook, they know this place already.", Robin added.

"That's right! The guy from the other day might come here again," Taehyung said.

"Jungkook, you can stay at my place for the time being.", I said to him as he nodded.

"Jungkook, do you remember the registration number of the car?", Namjoon asked.

"Um, 64GEO 1274."

"Okay, I'll track down the car.", Namjoon volunteered.

"My father owned the brand of the CCTV. I can go check on the CCTV footage on the day Jungkook got hit by that car," Hoseok said.

"Great, you two find out about the car.", I said to both Namjoon and Hoseok as they nodded.

"Taehyung-ssi,"

"Yes?"

"What did you say when the guy asked for Jungkook?"

"I said he's not living here,"

"Good. Taehyung and Jimin, keep living here so that they'll think Jungkook doesn't live here.", I said to him and they nodded too.

"Okay, since Jungkook is living with me, I'll take care of him. Yoongi is there too if things get out of control,"

"And the rest, protect Jungkook when we're out. But don't follow us closely, keep your eyes on us secretly.", I said as they nodded.

"Remember your role, keep calm and act rationally. Don't get panic,"

"Anyway, my father can provide us things like earpods, hidden camera, bulletproof vest and so on.", Jaeyi said.

Robin nodded.

"So if things get worse, we'll get armed.", I said.

"Damn, my sister is a fucking genius!", Yoongi beamed proudly.

I turned my head to my loud ass brother for a second before looking back at them.

"Okay, guys. I'm going out with Jungkook after this, so remember your role.", I said to them as they nodded.

"And most importantly, focus."

"This is so exciting!", Taehyung beamed excitedly.

As we're dismissed, I went out with Jungkook, leaving the others there.

I told Taehyung and Jimin to stay here, just in case they come here again.

Eunseo, Seokjin and Hyewon stayed at my place, while Jaeyi and Robin left to get our equipments from their dad.

I brought Jungkook to the mall, as we wandered around the mall together.

Jaeyi and Robin followed us, to keep an eye on us, if anything happens later.

Jaeyi stayed in the car, while Robin secretly followed us.

Jungkook plugged in his earpod, as I plugged in mine too.

"Guys, can you hear me?", Jaeyi asked.

"Yes," both Jungkook and me replied in unison.

"Yes," Robin replied too.

"Guys, guys! There's a suspicious guy, Eunyeon-ssi, at 3 o' clock.", Robin informed me, as I swiftly turned to my right and there I saw the same guy that caught Jungkook that day.

That's that bastard.

"Twins, it's the same guy that caught Jungkook the other day,"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.8K 95 26
'I can't believe them, they are wrong. I love you' Protecting the wrong one and losing the right ones he finally realizes his mistake.
967K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
99.3K 5.6K 22
In which Hoseok runs out of his wedding in hope's the clueless girl will get him out there.
159K 5.3K 50
" I'm sorry but i don't love you "