Mine Games 2: Santana & King

Od JadedDiamonds13

Completed! Part two of Mine Games #1 in Urban Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
(Revised) Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Hmmm...
Book 3

Chapter Eighteen

10.3K 501 121
Od JadedDiamonds13

Tonight was the grand opening for Club LuXe and King was excited and nervous at the same time. Even though security was there watching over the house he didn't want to leave Santana and August home alone, knowing she was still shaken up about the prison bus accident.

Santana laid in bed watching King get dress in his favorite color, black. He placed his diamond chains around his neck along with the Patek watch Santana got him for his birthday on his wrist.

"You look handsome" she complimented with a smile on her face.

He looked at her in the mirror, "I'll look better with you on my arm" he licked his lips.

"What time will you be back?"

"Since we close at four and I gotta count the money and shit probably around six" he answered seeing her scrolling through the Netflix list.

"Okay I'll make sure August isn't loud in the morning" she told him.

"What happen to that one show you started watching?"

"Uh it was about a guy stalking a girl and I just couldn't.." she answered as King nodded his head.

"Alright I'm leaving security is downstairs and outside so you gonna be good alright?" He said grabbing his phone and wallet. She nodded her head as he made his way over to her. "I love you" he continued kissing her lips.

"I love you too" she said kissing him back. "Have fun"

"Call me if anything" he said pecking her lips one last time. He walked down the stairs and seen his boys chilling in the living room, waiting for him. Everybody was all dressed up for the special night.

As they sat around and talked or took shots of Henny, Flaco was eyeing one of security guards trying to figure out where he seen him from. "What's your name?" He asked him.

"Jay" The security answered.

"Jay what?"

"Ya ready?" King asked walking down the steps.

"Yeah" Dex answered looking down at his phone texting Nyla. After he took one last shot of Henny he seen Flaco eyeing the security "You good man?" He asked Flaco who kept staring at Jay, who was avoiding eye contact.

Flaco squinted his eyes and nodded his head not taking his eyes off of Jay, "Yeah man I'm good" he said following his friends outside. King put the code in securing the house along with the security standing outside.

But to Flaco, something didn't seem right to him. Something was off.

***

A few hours has pass, King and Trae was smiling from ear to ear seeing how packed it was from their VIP section. Everything was going smooth, there was no drama, money was flowing in from the bar since they let people get in free for the first night.

The Dj spunned Senseless by Stefflon Don ft Tory Lanez and the crowded went wild as they dance on the dance floor with their friends or significant other.

King felt someone tap his shoulder and he turned around seeing Keisha. She was dressed in a black two piece leather top and skirt set with red strapped heels.

"Wassup Ke?" He greeted giving her a hug. King was not surprised seeing Keisha here. She practically begged him to have August stay at his place for the weekend. He knew she was going to come for his grand opening.

"This place is nice" she complimented with a drink in her hand.

"Thank you" he smiled. "You enjoying yourself?" He asked her.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head, "Yeah"

King chuckled and looked away. He knew what she was trying to do and he wasn't falling for it. "That's good but yo Trig I'll be back" he said walking past her heading upstairs to where he had his and Trae's office along with other VIP rooms.

King walked into his office and sat in his chair pulling out his cellphone. He called Santana phone not getting an answer, meaning she fell asleep. He took the phone away from his ear and called one of the securities not getting an answer as well. King knew something wasn't right and he quickly stood up and left grabbed his cars keys before leaving his office locking it up.

Khalil looked over at his best friend, Flaco seeing his leg shaking up and down, rapidly. Something he does when he was thinking about something.

"Jay...Jay..Jay Jay..." Flaco said to himself.

"Yoo man you still on that?" Khalil asked him.

"Yoo I seen that nigga before Khalil" he answered but then something clicked in his mind. "Jayveon!!"

"What?!"

"Jayveon...he's cool with Dominic-"

"Who?!"

"Dominic, Diamonds little brother" his eyes grew big as he stood up off the leather that was built into the wall. "Yoo where's King?!" He shouted.

"He went to his office!!" Dex answered as a girl tried to dance on him but he ignored her. Just than King walked into the section and whispered something to Trae.

"Yoo King!!" Flaco shouted. "King!!" He mush a few people out of his way trying to make his way over to his boss. "King!!" He shouted one last time getting his and Trae attention.

"Wassup?!" King asked holding his car keys in his hand.

"Jay is really Jayveon-"

"Who?!"

"Listen to me!!"

"Jayveon was Dominic friend-"

"Dominic?"

"Diamonds little brother...they were cool with Chase-"

"Say less" King said cutting him off knowing where Flaco was going with the information. He dapped him up and made his way towards the exit of the club. Once he walked outside he jogged to his car hitting the unlock button on his keypad.

"What's going on King? You good?" Dex asked running after him. King turned around seeing Khalil and Flaco running outside along with Dex.

"Yoo I don't know man something ain't right I'm going to go check on Santana"

"I'm coming with you!!" Dex stated.

"Me too" Flaco added. King was going to argue with them but he knew his boys wasn't going to listen to him.

"Alright Khalil you think you can stay here with Trig?"

"Yeah I got you" he nodded his head and ran back inside.

"What's going on?" Dex asked hopping into Kings passenger seat.

"I don't know man nobody answering the phones and after what Flaco just told me I definitely know something is wrong"

"Put me on nigga" Dex demanded turning around facing his friend who was sitting in the backseat, shaking his head.

"I fucking knew that nigga was sus bro-"

"Who?!" Dex shouted. Flaco started to tell him everything he told King as they drove to his crib.

***

Santana woke up and grabbed her phone off the nightstand seeing it was going on two in the morning and one miss call from King. She carefully sat up and held her belly from underneath.

"Ooh baby girl you sitting right on mommy's bladder" she said stepping out of bed heading to the bathroom.

After she handled her business and washed her hands, she walked out her room and headed down the hall. She peaked down in the foyer seeing a security guard standing at the door outside before making her way down the hall.

She walked into August room seeing him sleeping, knocked out. Walking further into his room she started to clean up the clothes he had laying on the floor placing them in the hamper. She fixed his body and threw the blanket over him before kissing his forehead.

Even though she was hurt in the beginning finding out King has a son outside of their relationship she was happy that he came into their lives. And even though she didn't birth him, Santana looked at August like he was her son but she would never overstep Keisha and the love she had for him. Regardless what they were going through with each other.

Santana walked back into the room and sat on her bed. She reached for her phone that was on the night stand seeing it was missing. Wrinkles formed on her forehead as she stood up and made her way back to the bathroom.

"I don't remember bringing it with me" she mumbled to herself. Turning on the lights she looked on the counter and seen nothing. "What the fuck?" She turned around and she felt her heart stop right in her chest.

"Smile baby" Chase voiced fill the room walking out of Kings closet with a gun in his hand. He had that smirk on his face that still haunts her till this day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 59K 55
"𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠." | - | sequel to "Speak™️" slow updates
159K 9K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
552K 19K 11
Part 2 of Treacherous. Lucky faces tribulations while recovering from her severe injuries.
50.7K 1.5K 35
Sequel to Hood Love. UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 DOING ALOT OF EDITING SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME