𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒, ae...

Από visenyia

❛ I WOULD SAIL THE FOURTEEN SEAS FOR YOU. ❜ OM HOLD [ AEGON V X OC ] [ PRE-ASOIAF ] [ VISENYIA, 2019 ] Περισσότερα

ooo. fourteen seas
ooo. dragon of the sea
ooi. blue moon
oii. water and wine

ooo. house velaryon

3.7K 140 8
Από visenyia

HOUSE VELARYON. . .
created by grrm!

( SIGIL. )

a heraldic seahorse on a sea green field.

( WORDS. )

"the old, the true, the brave."

( HISTORY. )

an ancient, proud and noble house, the blood of old valyria runs in its veins. the velaryons are one of the very few houses of the seven kingdoms that originated in essos, which they take most pride in. like the targaryens, velaryons often have the valryian features of silver hair and purple/violet eyes. their ancestry stems back into old valyria, where members frequently married into house targaryen before and after aegon's conquest.

during the early reign of the dragon kings, house velaryon held some power over most houses due to their ties with the targaryens—but their power waned over time. some say the dance of the dragons was their primary downfall. although the dance was a blow to their prestige and wealth (with a loss of harbours and castles) house velaryon still remains wealthy through their trade and commerce.

( SEAT & LOCATION. )

the seat of house velaryon is driftmark, an island in black water bay located west of dragon stone. the island is the biggest and only other island in black water bay besides dragon stone. the head of house velaryon uses the titles lord of the tides and master of driftmark, having ruled driftmark for 600 years.

(RELIGION. )

the faith of the seven.

( HOUSE WEAPON. )

the sole weapon of house velaryon is high tide, a valyrian greatsword said to have come from the depths of the sea when an ancestor obtained it during a voyage. it remains in the possession of lord rhogar velaryon at driftmark.

(SWORN TO. )

previously the valryian freehold, currently house targaryen of king's landing.

( NOTABLE MEMBERS. )

—VALAENA, the wife of aerion targaryen, lord of dragons; mother of visenya, aegon i and rhaenys targaryen,

—CORLYS, called the sea snake, famous explorer of the fourteen seas; hand of the queen to rhaenyra targaryen,

—DAENAERA, queen consort and second wife of aegon iii targaryen.

( CURRENT MEMBERS. ) 

—RHOGAR VELARYON, lord of the tides and master of driftmark,

—his wife, LADY CELIA, of house blackwood of raventree hall, died giving birth to a stillborn,

—their children:

—JACAERYS, the young sea dragon, their eldest son of twenty years,

—VALAENA, daughter of the tides, their eldest daughter of eighteen years,

—ELAENORA, their youngest daughter of twelve years,

—his sister, LADY VISNORA, wed to credence celtigar, lord of claw isle,

—his brother, SER LUCERYS, died in battle during the first blackfyre rebellion.

. . .

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...