Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

由 DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... 更多

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 36💀

7.3K 249 169
由 DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

I pulled Y/N closer to my chest and kissed her temple. Lately she's been wanting to throw hands for not being able to eat what she wants since she throws everything up unless it's fruit or really craving it which makes me think this'll be a hard pregnancy for her.

She's so beautiful.

My smile only lasted a few seconds before she turned her back on me and took most of the bed for herself. I sighed and closed my eyes to go back to sleep but quickly woke up as I felt a slap on my face and jumped from how unexpected and painful it was.

Yoongi: Y/N, what the fuck? You better wake your ass up.

Y/N: Fuck you.

Yoongi: What!? Are you awake? That hurt like a-

Y/N: Give me my shit back!

Yoongi: Give you what? Baby, are you talking in your sleep, what the hell?

Y/N: I fucking hate you! It's not fair Yoongi!

She started sobbing and I immediately picked her up in my arms and called her name until she woke up. I looked into her eyes with worry and she just pushed me away.

Yoongi: What's wrong? It seems like you're mad at me.

Y/N: I am. Now, give it back.

Yoongi: Give you what?

Y/N: What you took from me.

Yoongi: Y/N. It's literally 2 in the fucking morning, you were asleep. I'm confused as to what you're talking about.

Y/N: So, you didn't take my chicken?...

Yoongi: No. what chicken? Is that what you were dreaming about that you slapped the fuck out of me?

Y/N: I only slapped you in my dream because you took my chicken before I even took a bite!

Yoongi: No, you literally slapped me in real life like a minute ago!

Y/N: Well you took my shit.

Yoongi: Are we really fighting over a chicken that was in your dream? You know you can't eat chicken without throwing up, the baby won't let you eat it.

Y/N: Then why do I keep dreaming about it? It looks so good, I want to eat it.

Yoongi: Are you craving it though?

Y/N: No but, I want some. Maybe the baby will let me eat it this time!

Yoongi: Baby, I don't think it's a good idea, you've thrown up various time after saying the same thing.

Y/N: I mean fine, if you don't love me then don't worry. I'll go get some myself.

She got up and walked towards the door. I ran a hand down my face and followed her.

Yoongi: There you go with your butthurt self.

Y/N: Fuck off. This pregnancy is gonna be a handful, it ain't me. I'm sad that I can't eat anything.

Yoongi: You eat fruits well, do you want me to cook you something? See if you'll be able to eat it. Is there anything else you can take without throwing up?

Y/N: Yes. I think.

Yoongi: Yes? What is-

Y/N: That dick. Gag on that mo foo like a lollipop.

Yoongi: You can't be serious even at times like this. I swear, you a fool.

Y/N: A fool for you, daddy.

Yoongi: Don't call me that or else we'll be busy with something other than getting that chicken.

Y/N: Well, I mean, I don't mind. Both are good.

Yoongi: Why are we married again?

Y/N: Because we're both bitches.

Yoongi: This is exactly how you act when you get drunk... I can already sense a way different pregnancy this time.

Y/N: I'm still me. It's just a little different now but it sure is. This baby has me eating nothing but healthy food.

Yoongi: However, you insist on getting some chicken knowing damn well you can't eat any.

Y/N: It's my favorite! I've been eating vegetables, fruits and ice cream for the past three months and I ain't even on a diet.

Yoongi: Every store is closed right now, I don't think we'll be able to get some chicken.

Y/N: Man. I hate you.

Yoongi: Well I love you.

I smiled and she pouted, slowly forcing a smile and hugging my waist. It definitely sucked seeing her go through a hard time with finding something she can actually take in without vomiting right after. We're happy to be expecting another baby but I'm in danger everyday. As the days go by I think that she's either getting ready to kill me or shower me with love. The symptoms.. one second she's happy and the other she's pissed.

Y/N: I'll be back. I'm going to the kitchen.

Yoongi: I'm coming with you.

Y/N: No, it's okay. Go back to sleep, you have to get up early for work.

I stopped her from opening the door and placed my hands on her face, softly focusing her head straight at me.

Yoongi: Hey, you're first. Work is the last thing on my mind right now.

Y/N: Yes but-

Yoongi: but nothing. How does a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sound?

Y/N: With pickles!

Here comes the weird pregnancy cravings..

Yoongi: Ye-Yes! If that's what my baby wants.

Y/N: Actually one more thing, do you think you can drive to McDonald's real quick?

I walked into the kitchen and placed the order on the table. Y/N smiled and finished eating her pb&j sandwich with pickles before walking over to the table and clapped excitedly as if she's never seen something like it before.

Y/N: Now this is some good shit, my baby knows what's up. Thank you babe!

Yoongi: No problem, I got- wait, baby what happened with the pickles, don't tell me you ate all half of them?

Y/N: What...me? I don't know what you're talking about.

Yoongi: When I left, that jar was full and now it's halfway done.

Y/N: So, you gone call me a Fatass?

Yoongi: So it was you.

Y/N: And, what about it?

Yoongi: You can eat whatever you'd like but I told you to be careful, it's a bit too acidic baby.

Y/N: I know but I was craving it, I won't do it again.

Yoongi: Just be careful next time, yeah?

Y/N: I will. So what you brought me?

Yoongi: My love.

Y/N: Oh shit, where the receipt at? Need to make a return.

Yoongi: I fucking hate you.

I scoffed and she bursted out laughing quickly pulling me for a kiss but I moved back before she did to get her back.

Y/N: Can't I kiss you?

Yoongi: Ew, You smell like pickles.

Y/N: Boy, fuck you! You smell like dead rat and ass, looking like a dried up piece of coconut. Talking bout I smell like pickles, you can't kiss my lips but you beg to eat this pussy like it be a whole dessert. Got me fucked up.

Oh, ddaeng. She mad mad. This is what I get for trying to joke around with her. Got roasted in less than a second.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

12.2K 374 35
A bold, strong ,sassy and beautiful boy meets a young handsome slightly devilish CEO , things are about to shake 😈 Namjin Taekook Yoonminseok Topk...
43.2K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
485K 19.7K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...
40.8K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...