The Phoenix Diaries (ONGOING)

By wokeliterature

Phoenix Arthur was not the girl you'd see in the magazines. She was black, short and plus sized. She never ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Um...
Hi!
Authors Note

A/N

292 15 2
By wokeliterature

       Holy shit. I cannot believe it. Because of you guys, because of your amazing support, The Phoenix Diaries officially hit 1k! Thank you so much. This is my first story to ever come this far. It has such a great message and the fact that 1,000 people have read it so far is just insane! I am so happy that I am getting my message across and I really hope it impacts so many of you! Just, thank you guys so much. You don't know how happy this makes me. I don't update often but when I do, I see how much love each chapter gets. And I just really want to thank YOU. The person reading this right now. You are apart of my success and I couldn't be anymore grateful. Writing is such a huge part of my life and I am so proud that something I have been working so hard on is getting this much support. I love you guys so so much and thank you once again 💕!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.7K 30
Handsome, educated, well-rounded; Tyson Day is everything you want in a man. His silver-spoon upbringing afforded him the resources needed to mold hi...
44.5K 1.9K 46
Is it possible for one girl to be so lucky? One average girl from a city where nothing really happens to girls like her. A plus sized girl who never...
171K 10.1K 42
"They say life is fragile, and we're not all guaranteed tomorrows." My name is Phoenix, and despite my name being a bird that rises from the ashes...
289K 8K 39
Ari Alexander is 18 and has just graduated. She's always felt... less. And by less, she is MORE. She's always been bigger than every girl she knows...