Hollow gamer (Highschool dxd...

Od SpudlordMaster

Y/n L/n, typical delinquent with issues against anyone and anything, then he was killed.... Now, reincarnated... Viac

Character
Harem Part 2
Harem
Game Start!
School yay....
Consequences
First confession
Connections
Sinner
Hollows
Blood sucker
Familiar forest
Delinquent Warfare
Masked battles
Hollow training
Rating game!

It's the date

18.3K 342 432
Od SpudlordMaster

Speech: "Hey what is up."

Shouting: "OW MY GOD DAM TOE!"

Thinking: 'She looks pretty cute.'

Skill being used or made: []

Inner Hollow Speech: "One, two, fuck you."

(Narrator POV)

If one was to ask Y/n what it was like living with a person, he would say it was strange yet welcomed, of one was to ask what it was living with a woman who was 5 years older than you and didn't contribute to the house at all and how the the way his bed was suddenly our bed, he would say hell. There were small yet annoying benefits to the whole ordeal, it normally involved some panic and an awkward situation in the morning, but she was warm to the touch and she was a great body pillow.

Currently it was close to midday, the Gamer had came back from one of his grinding sessions at 2am and came back to the sight of Kuroka, in one of his weird shirts, that had a gaming controller on it and she was sprawled our on his bed. Apparently Kuroka was tired as well, since despite it being midday she was still clinging onto him with her on his left side, and she had her own left arm and leg thrown over him.

'Somebody is happy.' Amusedly noted Opscuro, now that he had achieved Shikai it now seemed like Opscuro could start a conversation whenever he wanted to, and trying to study for a Maths test had never been so difficult before. 'Imagine if she lowered lower her left leg slightly.' Lazily commented Opscuro, being his annoying self like he normally way, which Y/n was quickly learning to tune out for favor of his newest skills and his stats.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Title: The gamer/Idiotic bastard

Sacred gear: Missing!

Level: 34

Till next LVL: 748/3400

Hp: 880/880 (Recovery: 18.5 per minute)

Reishi: 880/880 (Recovery: 67 per minute)

Strength: 50

Endurance: 44

Agility: 37

Intelligence: 44

Wisdom: 34

Luck: 30

Spending points: 0

[Reishi Absorption]: (Passive) Level 2/100: EXP: 37%

Description: This skill makes the user's reishi regenerate faster than before, and it shall be a huge asset in the future or during the middle of a fight! Note, this skill only gains EXP when your reishi isn't full

[Basic Element Manipulation]: (Active) Level 4/100: EXP: 18%

Reishi: Varies

Description: Fire, Water, Earth, and Air, only the Gamer can master all four elements in their most primordial stage, and bring peace to the world. Note, the Elements are easier to use and stronger if near a source to manipulate instead of being made to create it.

[Reishi Manipulation]: (Active) Level 4/100: EXP: 18%

Reishi: Varies

Description: You can mold your reishi into shapes, go nuts with it, make nuts with it, but more complex shapes are harder to make, but offers more EXP. 

Kuroka groaned something unintelligent into his neck, Y/n meanwhile narrowed his eyes as he began coating his body in his grey reishi, activating [Reishi Manipulation] so it would remain solid, as Y/n took the opportunity to slip out of bed. Getting out of bed was now surprisingly easy since Opscuro would make snide comments through his extra rest, but breakfast and grinding [Meditation] for a few hours sounded like a good idea, since at the currently moment in time Y/n was somewhat confident that he could take on Rias in a fight, which hurt him to admit since Rias never trained.

At the current moment in time, Y/n estimated him to be equal to a single winged Fallen Angel, or a Low-Tier Devil which was kind of impressive since last week he was equal to a strong delinquent. Walking down the steps, Y/n winched as he stepped on a creaky step, and Y/n also winched as he recalled his follower on Friday.

The ORC member and the Student Council knew he was in the supernatural, Koneko on Friday followed him home and had her white cat familiar stay outside his bedroom window, which Y/n may or may not have responded by climbing onto his roof and pouring water over the cat. Y/n also knew that Kuroka was Koneko's older sister and was a Stray Devil, which meant that if any of the Devils figured out she was living with Y/n, he could already see powerful Devils storming his house and killing her.

"What's for breakfast?" Idly wondered Y/n, scratching the back of his head out of habit and walked over towards the kettle, opening up his fridge and eyed last nights leftovers of rice and diced beef, which sounded nice before Y/n decided to talk to his uninvited guest. "Get out of my house Issea, if you want to come back then knock on the door at a reasonable time." Annoyedly grumbled Y/n, taking the leftovers out of his fridge before turning to focus on Issea, who was intently staring at his chest.

"You have a nice body." Dreamily began Issea, while Y/n flicked a grain of rice as hard as he could at the girl, placing his bowl down on the countertop and began walking to the drawer with the chopsticks. "Either way, I have a favor I want to ask, and you owe me for giving you the maths notes." Blatantly informed Issea, Y/n rolled his eyes since he knew there was a reason why he was given the notes for a change, while he normally fumbled through class or slept through it.

"Fuck it, I'm not doing work today and I've free time.... let me eat, get ready, maybe wash up." Exasperatedly sighed Y/n, lifting up his left arm and taking a sniff of his armpit, which wasn't bad and would just require a bit of deodorants. "Where are we going anyway?" Curiously questioned Y/n, scarfing down the rest of his food as he waited for an answer, before his mind started to wander to a more pressing issue.

Issea could very well die today, if he did fail and Rias appeared that would solidify his place in the supernatural world, and technically Y/n wasn't certain on how the reincarnation system worked as if someone could be unwillingly changed into a Devil or not. With the Gamer Power his potential was basically unlimited, his Zanpakutō was powerful since it was apparently had the powers of the sun and moon though he hadn't unlocked any of the latter's powers, and he also had an Inner Hollow now which still hadn't made his appearance.

Y/n could also confirm that Hollows existed in this world, so far he had only encountered one so far in the real world, and it seemed like he was the only one who would see it, which created mixed feelings inside of Y/n. Vasto Lordes were also a big worry, and Y/n had a feeling that they would be equal to an Ultimate-Tier Devil/Leader Class being, and it also meant that their only living target would be him, since he was the only one who could interact with them.

"The mall, I want to find a nice piece of clothing for my date!" Excitedly squealed Issea, Y/n flashed the girl the best fake smile that he could muster, she and Kuroka were the only people who didn't see him as a teacher, along with his English teacher of course, but it felt nice not being alone all of the time.

"Okay, let me get changed." Moodily yawned Y/n, placing his bowl into the sink as he walked out of the kitchen, swallowing the lump that was forming in his throat at this moment in time, reaching the stairs a second later. 'I won't let Issea die.' Determinedly thought Y/n, jogging up the stairs and towards the bathroom, waiting a moment incase Kuroka was inside using it and walked  in a moment later once he heard nothing.

10%

(Timeskip)

Equipped with his Hoodie of Shadows, his once missing blue T-Shirt, a pair of baggy ripped jeans, grey runners, and the Sunglasses of Uselessness, Y/n felt pretty good about himself as he walked beside Issea in the mall. They got looks, Y/n was more so thinking of the fact he kinda stood out since he was the tallest person in the immediate area, and he had rusted red hair with black tips so he was noticeable.

"So... which clothing shop is it?" Curiously grumbled Y/n, forcing himself to take smaller steps so he didn't shoot off without Issea, since it would make the whole trip kind of counterproductive if he left her. "Also, why did you take me and not one of your friends again? I'm fairly certain I only know how to dress like I want to fight." Annoyedly started Y/n, looking over at Issea who was wearing a red T-shirt that was kind of baggy on here, a pair of blue skinny jeans which really showed off her legs, a pair of sneakers, and like Y/n she wore her own pair of sunglasses that were rounded.

"Because, I'm friends with a lot of girls and they will all say that I look pretty. The guys who I am friends with are perverts, and I can't invite someone I barely hand out with, so through the power of  deduction you are the only remaining candidate." Sheepishly explained Issea, pausing for a minute as she took a hairband off of her left wrist and grabbed onto her hair, quickly putting it into a ponytail. "That, and you look kinda lonely. Nobody besides me really approaches you, so I thought you might like it." Meekly explained Issea, her voice rising higher and higher, while Y/n felt a small blush creep into hisis face which he quickly forced down.

"Thanks..... that is the proper word to say? Isn't?" Confusedly thanked Y/n, rubbing the back of his neck out of embarrassment as the air between them became awkward, Y/n really wasn't certain what to say but he wasn't expecting Issea to latch onto his arm and suddenly drag him into a shop. "Ahhh." Realizingly hummed Y/n, thankful for deciding to wear his Sunglasses of Uselessness, since Issea had dragged him into a woman's store, where they had everything on display making the normal confident Y/n get somewhat embarrassed. 

Lingerie, undergarments, bras, knickers, sun dresses, dresses, yukata, Kimonos, jeans, tops, and there was a whole lot more that Y/n didn't know the name of as Issea pulled him further into the shop, as women and other teenagers paused and looked at the two. It was only then did Y/n realize that Issea still had her left arm hooked through his right, Issea didn't seemed bothered by it so Y/n assumed that he shouldn't be either, since friends could hold hands.... right?

"Okay, I've a good bit of money saved up and I want a nice outfit, and I want your honest opinion on everything I wear." Politely informed Issea, dragging Y/n over to a bench that was outside of the changing rooms, and let go of the teen and walked off into the shop.

Y/n blinked in confusion once before sitting down, trying not to look as awkward as he currently felt, since the teen could feel everyone looking at him briefly, as he was the only male inside the shop at the current moment in time. Closing his eyes and crossing his legs up onto the bench, Y/n closed his eyes and activated [Meditation] as he decided to use this time wisely, since the date started at 3 and ended at 7 in the park that Y/n had luckily found from one of his early morning runs.

[Sense]: (Passive): Level 1/100: EXP: 0%

Description: Being the hunted is not fun, so in response the user's body has instinctively created a new 6th sense that allows them to sense how many people are nearby, without having to look at them. Note, current range is 10 meter and it shall increase by 1 meter every 2 levels.

'I knew a guy in a woman's shop was strange, but is it that strange?' Confusedly thought Y/n, feeling someone else enter his [Sense] range before they walked in front of him, making Y/n open up his eyes and just saw Issea walking into the changing room. "I'm going into the manga shop after this, may as well rip off some anime attacks." Quietly mulled Y/n, since he had being given a card yesterday by the Gamer Power, which allowed him to use the money inside of his inventory without taking it out.

'You could always create a body enhancement skill. You are going to be a mainly physical fighter, so you may as well have overwhelming strength behind each strike.' Tediously scoffed Opscuro, causing Y/n's planning to fall apart at the fact that the Zanpakutō Spirt living inside of him was being useful, and Y/n could sense the annoyance coming from the Spirt. 'I am based on a fraction of your soul. I have my own personality, my own thoughts, feelings, opinions, and desires. I wish to live a happy and peaceful life, but for that to happen we must live, and live I will. We'll go feral if the situation calls for it, since a journey that starts is angry ends in shame.' Wisely informed Opscuro, while Y/n tried to do what Opscuro had suggested to do, since the Spirt did have a point on what he meant.

"Hey Y/n, how do I look?" Softly asked Issea, pulling back the curtain that covered her from the world, showing herself off to Y/n with a faint blush crawling up her neck. "Well?" Nervously stammered Issea, after Y/n just sat there staring for 10 seconds, trying to come up with an honest decision, as she was in a light blue sundress, that had orange floral patterns on it, and went down to a bit above her knees.

"It suits you.... it goes well with your eyes, but I'm getting a casual feel to it so it might not be the best for a date." Awkwardly informed Y/n, grateful that he was wearing his sunglasses indoors, a moment later Issea closed the curtain once again and Y/n heard something zip down. 'So how would I create a body enhancement skill?' Curiously questioned Y/n, feeling the amusement that was rolling through his link with Opscuro, but since this was an important matter Opscuro reeled it in.

'I'd imagine by focusing your reishi through your body, muscles, bones, blood, cells, etc.' Slowly explained Opscuro, he didn't sound entirely certain of himself but it was the best that he could come up with for now, and Opscuro knew he wasn't like a normal Zanpakutō Spirt and he was Y/n's Zanpakutō Spirt So how could he be normal. 'I'd advise you doing it at home, since grey energy coming off of a human would be suspicious.' Calmly added on Opscuro, making Y/n nod along in agreement as the changing room door opened once again, showing off Issea in something else.

Issea still had her hair tied in a pony tail, but she was now wearing a red cold-shoulder-statement-top, a black pair of high-waist-skinny-jeans with a flower designed Luella Mule, that really showed her figure as the skinny jeans hugged her hips and did huge favors for her nice legs, and it didn't leave much to the imagination. Both of the teen's heated up as they faced one another, Y/n could feel his eyes slowly wander up and down Issea's body as he tried to think of a response.

"I like it, it shows off what you got and the colors suit you." Loudly coughed Y/n, looking away so he didn't look like a perv looking at his first friend like that, Issea was pretty Y/n would admit that but friends don't go after friends because they are pretty. "I'd go with it, if I was a girl." Honestly scoffed Y/n, [Gamers Mind] was finally being useful and calmed down his slight blush, before Issea sent a small his way.

She closed the curtain once again, most likely either getting back into her original clothing or trying on something else, all the while Y/n tried to focus on what would be happening later. Issea wearing those clothes entered his mind, Y/n shook his head and scowled slightly at the image as he tried to purge it from his mind, and Y/n knew that Opscuro was involved in it for some reason.

"Y/n.... I need help." Softly whispered Issea, making Y/n stiffen a split second later as his mind thought of the worse, causing Y/n's right hand to slowly open and close in case he had to summon his zanpakutō in an emergency. "Can you.... can you please come in." Weakly squeaked Issea, Y/n didn't see himself as a pervert, but his mind came with a very odd situation that Y/n didn't want to happen.

"Fine." Embarrassedly scoffed Y/n, whirling around and looking at everyone noticing that nobody was nearby, making Y/n slowly inch off the bench and approach Issea's changing room, swallowing the lump that had formed in this throat. "I'm coming in." Stiffly informed Y/n, quickly opening the curtains and darting inside, turning around and closing the curtain a moment later and took a deep breath.

Notice:

See 3 girls partly naked, and you'll get a title.... Has currently seen Kuroka and Issea.

Issea was embarrassed, she didn't want this to happen at all, sure she wanted to flaunt herself at Y/n but that was her just being herself, but the fact now was that things were awkward, and she had to watch Y/n slowly turned around towards. Y/n watched as a huge blush crawled up Issea's face, [Gamers Mind] was suppressing the embarrassment that Y/n was feeling as he looked at the issue with Issea.

Issea currently had the red cold-shoulder-statement-top clamped across her breast, not overly bothered by the fact that Y/n could see her slim, creamy stomach or her black bra, but as Y/n looked down he could see the issue. The high-waist-skinny-jeans had a button and a zip on them and that wouldn't be an issue, but because Issea apparently had wider hips than the size of the jeans, she forced them onto herself because that was the nearest size she could find, meaning that she had forced the button and zip to close and they were now wedged.

"Just so I'm not called a pervert, I prefer being a delinquent.... do I have permission to help you out." Robotically inquired Y/n, well aware of how bad this could possibly go if someone walked in on them, which hopefully wouldn't happen. "This involves me.... touching you..... and I might have to be ruff." Awkwardly coughed Y/n, his amber eyes stared into Issea's doe brown so he couldn't look at the rest of her body, and Y/n watched as she slowly nodded.

"Yes...." Highly squeaked Issea, chewing on the inside of her cheeks nervously as she saw Y/n take a step forward, his fresh, warm breath washing over her and making her shiver slightly from it.

May God have mercy on his soul, cause Y/n had a sinking the feeling the moment he grabbed onto the helm of Issea's jeans, making her flinch slightly as he slowly slipped two fingers on either hand inside him. Her skin was cooler than his fingers, making the girl buckle slightly as Y/n crouched down to change his grip so things would be easier.

"Be careful!" Softly hissed Issea, Y/n's fingers ruined along the rim of what Y/n assumed to be her panties, before tightening his grip on the jeans and pulled each side closer together. "Ah!" Quietly gasped Issea, making Y/n look up at her with a blank face, while the girl quickly realized what she sounded like as Y/n slowly pulled either side together and was slipping his fingers closer to one another. 

In a fluid motion, the button popped free and the zip went down, Y/n fell forward slightly since he had been putting some of his weight onto the jeans, which in turn made Issea stumble backwards as well. Y/n knew he had fucked up the second his vision was filled with black, Issea's back hit the wall loud enough to be heard but not loud enough to be concerning, and Y/n swallowed slightly as he realized where his face was.

Something fell on top of his head, making Y/n look upwards and seeing the underside of Issea's boob, making the teen look down once again and gulping, before slowly standing back up. The air was awkward, Y/n chose to silently walk out of the changing room and sit on the bench, realizing that he had been in a very provocative situation with his friend.

'I might be taking my leave after this for a while, hang out in the park until Issea shows up.... and I can practice the reishi enhancement skill.' Wisely realized Y/n, seeing Issea walk back out of the changing room with her red T-Shirt and skinny jeans, with the clothes Y/n had liked in her left arm. "Look.... about what happened." Awkwardly began Y/n, chewing on his lower lip as he tried to find out where he should go after this, pausing as Issea held up her free hand.

"We'll forget that it had ever happened, okay? You don't speak about it and I won't." Calmly informed Issea, surprising Y/n from how calm she actually was, and Y/n found himself nodding along since he agreed with her. "Pervert." Amusedly commented Issea, making Y/n's right eye twitch violently as he glared at the girl.

(Timeskip)

[Reishi Enhancement]: (Active) Level 3/100: EXP: 47%

Reishi: 200 Per Minute

Description: Reinforcing their body with reishi, allows the user to become stronger since their body can handle more stress. Note, currently your body is boosted by an additional 20%.

A lump had formed in Y/n's throat at some point since he had arrived in the park, he had spent the majority of the time abusing his new skill and meditating, since it had really helped to increase his reishi regeneration by a good bit. Pulling up his status, Y/n wondered if it was enough to stop Raynare, since she was who know how old and most likely had been in more fights than he had.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Title: The gamer/Idiotic bastard

Sacred gear: Missing!

Level: 34

Till next LVL: 748/3400

Hp: 880/880 (Recovery: 18.5 per minute)

Reishi: 880/880 (Recovery: 76 per minute)

Strength: 50

Endurance: 44

Agility: 37

Intelligence: 44

Wisdom: 34

Luck: 30

Spending points: 0

His reishi regeneration was quickly becoming his best trait, Y/n also wanted to get it to a point where he didn't have to worry about it while he used [Flash Step], since if he got it high enough he could run over the ocean. The fact that the was empty if all life, with the exception of himself made Y/n look up, spotting Issea with a happy and skipping Raynare beside her, both holding hands.

The cold feel of his zanpakutō materialized in his hand, Y/n had already clamped down from his perch in the tree and was leaning forward the moment the duo approached the fountain. Reishi started gathering in his legs the moment he saw Raynare slowly walking in front of the stilled Issea, a wicked sharp smirk on the Fallen's face.

"Would you die for me?" Cutely sneered Raynare, Y/n lurched forward At breakneck speeds with his zanpakutō pulled back, as Raynare's transformation took place causing Issea to stand still in a daze as crow-like wings grew from her back, and a golden condensed light began shining in her right hand.

She was taller now, taking on a more mature appearance, and her eyes changed, taking on a darker lilac color, as her skin became slightly paler. Her original clothing had exploded off of her, changing dramatically, now consisting of black, strap-like objects around and under her breasts, a thong-like piece held around her hips by three thin straps, gloves that ran right up her arms with small lengths of chains hanging from them, shoulder guard-like objects on her shoulders with three large spikes sprouting from her right shoulder, and black thigh-high heel boots.

"Cover with Shade: Opscuro!" Viciously snarled Y/n, his eyes aglow with a primal anger as he slashed though the Light Spear that had been aimed at Issea, activating [Reishi Enhancement] though he could only sustain it for 5 minutes at the most. "Issea, get out of here." Frostily barked Y/n, a notification popping up in front of his slightly towards the left, so he could still keep an eye on Raynare.

New title unlocked!

Name: Lucky Perv

Description: Increases the chances of you accidentally stumbling into a provocative scene, where you'll see women in various states of being changed.

'Really?' Annoyedly thought Y/n, looking at Raynare who was taking wearily taking flight above him, flames roared down his Shikai as his reishi decreased more, red hot flames danced up along the blade as Y/n crouched down. "Get down here and fight me!" Loudly spat Y/n, leaping impressively high into the air for a human, swiping his Shikai at Raynare and watched as the slash of flames flew towards the woman.

Her smoldering forming hit the ground a moment later, Y/n blinked once in confusion at how easy that fight had been and he had been fretting about it for a week by now. A second pair of wings overhead made Y/n look up, seeing a second Fallen with a grey fedora and trench coat fly overhead, Dohnaseek if Y/n recalled correctly and he blinked as he saw the Fallen reel back his left arm, a glow of bright blue light shining in his hand.

Y/n's mind couldn't comprehend it, only Raynare was supposed to be here and not Dohnaseek.... right? Right?! The teen watched with glazed amber eyes as Issea's body hit the ground, a dangerously large hole was going through her left lung and Y/n could out through the other side... and then Y/n's stilled body twitched as he his head hung down. 

11% 

12% 

13% 

14%

15%

Y/n's head snapped upwards and glared at Dohnaseek, who just so happened to be look at the teen at the same time, flinching slightly as he watched amber eyes with white sclera turn butter yellow and void black sclera. That wasn't even mentioning the fact that Y/n's skin was rapidly paling in color, and that wasn't even mentioning the chalk-like liquid that was crawling from his mouth and covering his chin, a green triangle forming.

(Y/n's Inner World)

Instincts screamed to put up his Shikai and that's what Y/n did, being sent skidding backwards on a bone white planet a second later, a soft blue glow shining on the ground as Y/n's harsh orange battles against it. Amber eyes narrowed into a glare as Y/n's brought his knee up, colliding with something semi-hard before his assailant was sent skidding back slightly, allowing Y/n to look at their face.   

The person who had attacked him was nearly identical, he even had the small scar on his cheek, the most noticeable differences were his bone white skin, white hair, black sclera, and yellow irises. A sharp smile on the guy's face showed off his ebony black teeth, his face was the personification of glee as he stared at Y/n, a soft blue glow laminating the right side of his body.

"I'd say you were ugly, but then I'd be insulting a lot of people." Gleefully chuckled the teen, his Inner Hollow Y/n noted and the way that the Inner Hollow's face sullen slightly meant that he knew that Y/n knew, both simultaneously twisting their Shikais around. "Look, you look somewhat intelligent. Hand over my body, and I won't hurt you." Calmly offered the Inner Hollow, Y/n snarled and crouched down, lurching forward a moment later with flames roaring up his sword, as he canceled [Reishi Enhancement] So he could fight longer.

The Inner Hollow lunged forward at the same time, but unlike Y/n's flaming Shikai the Inner Hollow had a layer of ice crawling up his Shikai, making the air in his Inner World expand and contract. Swinging his sword over his head, it was locked in place a moment later by the Inner Hollow, blocking the blade by holding his Shikai over his head and was also holding onto the tip ice for additional leverage.

A knee buried itself in Y/n's gut, making Y/n gasp in surprise at the unexpected blow, the Inner Hollow's forehead slammed into the bridge of Y/n's nose, breaking it. Blood started gushing down Y/n's nose a moment later, the teen took a moment to observe the cocky Inner Hollow, the Inner Hollow was basically him already but instead of a raging anger like he had, the Inner Hollow had a cold, refined anger.

"What do ya say? Not a hit landed on me, and I've drawn first blood." Cockily snorted the Inner Hollow, giving Y/n a wide smile and was unaware that Y/n had taken the opportunity to dash forward, fire crackled down his Shikai and he spun around. "Shield!" Quickly yelped the Inner Hollow, stabbing his inverted Shikai into the white ground, causing jagged icicles to explode from the ground, forming a messy wall.

"Cryo Sword, and Cryo Shield..." Amusedly noted Y/n, a flat rock rocketed out of the ground underneath Y/n's feet, sending the teen into the air with a smirk on his face since [Basic Element Manipulation] was quite handy. "But do you have any range?" Rhetorically noted Y/n, flipping around in the air so he was now facing his Inner Hollow, who already had his own Shikai drawn back with ice cracking along the blade, a snarl on both of their faces.

"Hahah! This is fucking great! That shitty other Spirt wouldn't even lift up his own weapon!" Hysterically laughed the Inner Hollow, looking as Y/n was already beginning his descent towards him, the Inner Hollow was already drawing back his Shikai. "I win!" Loudly jeered the Inner Hollow, thrusting his blade upwards and watched as Y/n's Shikai disappeared from sight, instead the teen's right knee crashed into the side of the weapon, sending it flying from the Inner Hollow's hands.

His left knee collided with the Inner Hollow's face, fighting hand to hand was where he shined, this was the one thing he was always certain of in life as Y/n crashed down on the white planet, a small smirk on his face as he saw blue blood dripping from the Inner Hollow's broken nose. The Inner Hollow staggered back slightly, reflexive tears welled up in his eyes from the devastating blow, that only lasted a moment before the Inner Hollow wipes away the tears.

"You're know in my court Hollow, hand to hand combat is where I do best." Confidently snorted Y/n, looking at how the Inner Hollow's gaze was being drawn towards the Shikai that was laying 4 meters away from them, and Y/n knew that if the Inner Hollow was like him, then he knew how to rile him up. "Not confident enough that you could beat me with your fists?" Curiously gasped Y/n, watching in glee as the Inner Hollow stiffened slightly, no doubt know it was a taunt but his pride was being attacked.

"I'll show you how well I can fight." Beastly growled the Inner Hollow, rocketing forward with the intent to kill behind each step, making Y/n run towards his foe as well, reeling back his right fist as the Inner Hollow did the same. 

Both of the identical fighters shot their right hands forward, the Inner Hollow was smiling victorious as his fist homed in on Y/n's face, only to be stopped a centimeter away from Y/n's already broken nose, the reason being Y/n's left hand was firmly gripping onto the Inner Hollow's right wrist. Meanwhile, Y/n could see the Inner Hollow's eyes widen as he realized that Y/n's right hand was on his face, red flames roaring around Y/n's right hand as he smiled victoriously.

"Checkmate." Victortiously snorted Y/n, ducking under the Inner Hollow's right fist and let the flames roar, slamming the Inner Hollow's head into the ground as well as he poured all of his remaining reishi into the flames. "God.... that was tough." Exhaustedly sighed Y/n, kicking the Inner Hollow's ribs and didn't get a reaction out of him, making Y/n sigh in relief before a burning hot pain flared through his right shoulder blade.

Looking around in confusion, Y/n stiffened as he saw a lone coal black, crow-like wing growing out from his right shoulder, and Y/n did not remember having that before.

Notice:

When you kill an enemy with [Life Drain], you lose 2% of your overall remaining Human DNA and absorb part of the foe's you have absorbed. Note, you will receive the benefits and weakness of each race you absorb, so if you do go down the path of being a Chimera-like creature be careful.

"Ah.... fuck? What are the benefits and weakness?" Confusedly blubbered Y/n, confused as to what was happening with his life within the span of a few minutes, the next thing Y/n knew he was back out in the park again, looking down Issea and the red haired girl called Rias. "Take care of her." Bluntly commented Y/n, looking at how Rias seemed slightly paler than from what he remembered, turning around and scowling as he saw a notification in front of him.

Grand Mission: 3rd Wheel.... Completed? 

Description: You did stop Raynare from killing Issea.... hell, even my knowledge of the future was wrong

Rewards: 6000 EXP, 2 skill book

16%

(Flashback)

The chalk-like liquid was slowly covering the lower section of Y/n's face, everything below his nose was covered in the white liquid, which was quickly solidifying on his face, with the exceptions of a small, green triangle on his chin. Butter yellow irises were burning in seething hatred, the flames that covered the Monster's Shikai roared loudly in hatred, followed by the Monster slowly staggering towards the Fallen, ignoring Raynare completely. 

The Monster's skin was several shades paler than what was healthy for any being, everything about the once normal teen screamed wrong, like he was some sort of monster out of a book, a monster that wasn't supposed to exist in the real world. Dohnaseek had seen monsters before, but he knew that by killing the girl he had signed his death warrant, the fact that something burning hot pierced his stomach a second later proved he was right, never before had he regretted killing someone this much before.

Issea's blood fingers weakly flopped up and down, wanting the fighting to stop and for the pain to stop, Y/n with his flaming sword had pinned her killer to the ground, clawed hands on either side of the man's face as he screamed. A red glow caught Issea's fading attention, everything was becoming darker and colder, and with her last piece of consciousness he realized who the person standing in the red circle was, Rias Gremory.

"I will save you, but in return you must become my servant." Soothingly whispered Rias, a loud crash noise made the red haired girl's attention to be drawn towards what was happening, her skin was paling rapidly as she tried not to throw up at the sight of two arms sloppily hitting the ground beside her. "That's... that's the.... new transfer student." Weakly murmured the girl, quickly pulling out her 8 pawn pieces from her pocket, and dropped them on the dying girl, who didn't make a noise of complaint.

More of the white liquid was crawling from the pores in Y/n's body, wrapping around him and making their claim to the teen, fingernails bled as they grew long and sharp within the span of a minute. The Monster went still, the white liquid had completely covered the left side of his face, half of a red triangle was shown to start at the rim of the mask, and end at the point on his nose.

The Monster of a transfer student placed his right hand on the Fallen's face, all Rias could do is to make sure that Issea's reincarnation process went smoothly, before the Fallen started howling in agony. The body of the Fallen shriveled up, the Monster hunched over as the clothing that was on his back exploded partly, revealing a large, glossy, black wing growing from his right shoulder blade, before the mask started to crack.

"Take care of her." Bluntly commented the transfer student, the remaining shards of mask clattered against the ground, before turning around and looking one of the dual rulers of Kouh in the eye.

Yellow slowly faded to amber, his eyes were so distant looking that it was concerning to call Y/n L/n a real person at all, since the Monday he joined Kouh Academy he was practically a normal human. 

Rias could feel herself pale even more as she felt fear, true genuine fear that for her life could be ended at any possible moment, she didn't know if she could stop him. The new transfer student silently scoffed, walking away a moment later as his sword disappeared from sight, the lone black wing folding back into his shoulder, before the transfer student called Y/n L/n vanished from sight.

"We're going to need a group meeting after this, me, Sona, our peerages, and Y/n." Exasperatedly groaned Rias, turning her attention onto the newest member of her peerage, her very own little Issea. 'You will be worth the investment.' Soothingly thought Rias, rubbing the girl's face slightly, since Issea was her plan for freedom....

If Issea failed, then she was screwed.

That's a wrap people!!! Yay.... Y/n's able to become part of a new species by killing them with Life Drain, while that may make some interesting combinations down the line, he will be receiving more weaknesses because of it, while also getting more strengths and skills.

See ya next time!!!

SpudLord!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.6K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
1M 16K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...
26.3K 327 14
This is the story of (F/N) (L/N). He begins his life as an ordinary human, but things quickly change when he gets kidnapped by some devils. His life...
6.4K 145 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...