Bewajah: A Reason to fall in...

Bởi anandruchi

There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) __... Xem Thêm

Intro
Copyright ©️
New cover
Shot- 1
Shot- 2
Shot- 3
Shot- 4
Shot- 5
Shot- 6
Shot- 7
Shot-8
Shot- 9
Shot- 11
Shot- 12
Epilogue
SEASON 2

Shot- 10

9.7K 526 86
Bởi anandruchi

Sanskar:( stern) SHE IS ALIVE!!.

Raglak were shocked with this statement.

Ragini: how can you say that Sanskar? It's possible that someone else using her card or might steal her card.

Sanskar: oh.. really?? But when, after she was dead. Because yesterday card was with her and then a thief came and just stole her credit card . You only tell do you find anything unusual here.

Laksh: I think he has point. If someone came for stealing purpose, then this house might be in a mess.

Ragini: yes , you r right.. but still how can we sure about it.

Sanskar: her dead body!!

Laksh: what?
Sanskar: Till the case is not solved, Kavita last right can't be done. Since police will keep her body in morgue , we can check it.

Laksh: yes ,you are right.

Sanskar: let's go.

All sit in car and go.

In car:

Ragini: Sanskar, I m not sure but what if she is dead. And it's someone else doing it.

Laksh: no ragini, even I feel Bhai is right. And firstly we have to check whether she is actually dead or not.
Then only ragini phone ring.

Ragini: it's sneha..

Sanskar: put it on speaker.

Ragini did it and say: yeah sneha.

Sneha: hello ragini, is Sanskar sir with you.?
Sanskar: yes sneha,you say I m listening.
Sneha: sir as you said I was checking her transaction and I got a information for you. I don't know whether it's helpful or not but I find it little suspicious.

Sanskar stop the car.

Sanskar: what??

Sneha: yes sir, actually Kavita has booked a flight ticket two days before.

Ragini: ok, but what suspicious about it. She might be going somewhere?

Sneha: yeah, it can be possible but she has booked on name of some " NISHA MEHRA".

Sanskar: Nisha Mehra?? Who is she?
Ragini: even I don't know. I didn't even heard from Kavita. She never told me about her.

Sanskar: sneha when is the flight?
Sneha: it's tonight only sir at 11:30 pm. From Kolkata to Mauritius.

Sanskar started thinking something: hmm ok sneha thank you. If you find anything else then inform me.

Ragini cut the call.

Ragini: now who is Nisha?

Laksh: I will try to find it.

Ragini: but how? There's will not be only one Nisha mehra in Kolkata?

Laksh: yeah, I know but not every Nisha mehra will have flight to Mauritius.

Ragini: you r right.

Laksh: I know

Sanskar: ok Laksh, I m dropping u mm industry which is near only and then u have to start ur work ,understand.

Laksh: ok.

Sanskar drop Laksh to mm industry and now he and ragini was going.
They reached city hospital were Kavita dead body was kept. The police was already present there. Suddenly someone sees Sanskar and call him
" Sanskar"

Sanskar hear him and sees.

Sanskar: Arjun ,you here..

Arjun : ACP , good friend of Sanskar.

Arjun: that's only I m asking. What are u doing here? I m here for a case. You say..

Sanskar: I m also here for a case Arjun.
Arjun: Kavita case.??
Sanskar: hmm yeah, but you.
Arjun: commissioner sir gave that case to me. So I came here to investigate. Then only I came to know that some Swara Maheshwari is related to it. But what you have to do with this case. Yeah I remember, you and Kavita were...

Sanskar: no Arjun, I m not here for that. Actually Swara Maheshwari is my wife and me and Kavita were already separated but..

Arjun: wait!! You re married.. and Kavita is separated. It's confusing. And your wife killed Kavita.. but why??

Sanskar: no Arjun, what are you saying? Swara can never kill anyone.. ( shout)

Arjun look around and say: calm down. What happened? Tell me may be I could help u.

Sanskar nods and they sat. Sanskar explain everything ,how all these Happened.

Sanskar: I m really in mess Arjun. I don't know what to do. And secondly Swara is also not ready to back out from her statement.

Arjun: Mr. Roy is right Sanskar, if she don't want, anyone can't help And wait ,u r saying that she is alive.

Sanskar: yeah, I have doubt. See this receipt, and I just got info that a transaction is made from same credit card before two hour. If she is dead. Then who is using her card. That's why I came here to check if her dead body is here or not.

Arjun: you r right, there is definitely something suspicious about it. I came now only so I also did not see her dead body. We should check it and Sanskar , don't worry. Bhabhi will be released soon.and I promise nothing will happen to u too, if you not wrong then nothing wrong will happen to u too. I will help u.

Sanskar: thank you Arjun.. and I m sorry I couldn't inform u. I didn't knew u are here..

Arjun:its ok. I understand. I came here last week only after my transfer. Let's go.

They go to the room where dead body was kept. Both were about to enter but one officer stop Sanskar.
Arjun: he is with me.
Officer nods and allow Sanskar. Ragini was waiting outside and talking to Laksh and Mr. Roy about case.

Arjun ask ward boy to remove white cloth from dead boy face.

Ward boy nods and he was removing cover. Sanskar was praying inwardly that it shouldn't be Kavita. She should be alive.

The cover was removed and face was revealed. It's Kavita only.
Sanskar closed his eyes feeling defeated.
Arjun: Sanskar, she is dead only.

Sanskar ran his hand in hair feeling totally frustrated.
Arjun keep his hand on his shoulder.

Sanskar: what will I do, Arjun??
Arjun: Sanskar, we will do something.
Arjun signalled wardboy to put cover. Sanskar was going out when suddenly his eyes caught something.
He look at her hand which was revealing put from cover.

Sanskar: wait!!
He go to body and sees her hand carefully .

Arjun: what happened Sanskar?

Sanskar remind something, and his expression turn angry.

Sanskar: she is not Kavita.

Arjun: Sanskar, are u in sense!! Can't u see her face??

Sanskar: no Arjun , she is not Kavita. Kavita had a birthmark on her right hand and she don't have it. Arjun ,birthmark doesn't vanish even after death. It Should be there right?

Arjun: what? Are u sure?

Sanskar: I m 200% sure. If you not believe me then u can ask ragini too.

Arjun: but her face??

Sanskar: that's only confusing me?
Then Arjun sees a mark near her neck. Sanskar notice him.

Sanskar: what?
Arjun: what's that mark near her neck.
Sanskar also sees this.
Arjun ask the wardboy to bring gloves. He gave it. Arjun wear it and examine carefully. As he touched skin,it started to remove from side..

Arjun( shocked ) what the hell??
Sanskar: what's this?
Arjun : it's a MASK!!..

Sanskar : what?????
Arjun nods and he carefully removed the mask. And as expected it was revealed someone else leaving them totally shocked.

Sanskar: DAMN IT!!! I was right!

Arjun:( angry on wardboy) when this happened? How the body was switched.

Wardboy: I don't know sir.

Arjun came out with Sanskar. Arjun was angry on officers for carelessness. He was scolding them.
Officers: but sir, we are here since morning, we didn't see anyone going inside or coming out. Dr. Sinha did postmortem in early morning and then body was shifted here.
Arjun: then how the he this happened?

Sanskar: one minute Arjun, I think Kavita has done it before postmortem only. Or now I have even a doubt too, was postmortem even done? There is definitely someone who is helping her, and he is around us.

Arjun: yeah you r right. now Dr. Sinha have to answer.

" Where is Dr. Sinha" Arjun ask to one wardboy.

He lead them to Dr. Sinha cabin.

Arjun: hello Dr. Sinha, I m ACP Arjun shekhawat and this is Sanskar Maheshwari.. I want to ask some questions about about Kavita case.

Dr. Sinha get little bit uncomfortable. Sanskar and Arjun both notices it.

Dr. Sinha: but I have already given reports to inspector. Then what do u want to ask more.

Arjun: Dr. Sinha, I need some answers but I think u r not ok with it.
Sanskar: why are u sweating Dr. When ur cabin is fully air conditioned.
Dr. Sinha: nothing like that, I m ok. U can ask what u want.

Arjun:( calmly with attitude) so Dr. Sinha, how do you prepare fake reports?

Dr. Sinha:( angry) what the..? What are u asking? Why will I prepare fake reports?

Arjun: so u r saying u prepared true reports of Kavita dead body And this is the copy right?

Dr. Sinha sees the papers and nods.
Arjun: hmm ,so according to this report, Kavita was shot on her left side in stomach. Right?

Dr. Sinha nods

Arjun: but Dr. She was shot on right side according to me.

Dr. Sinha: what r u saying ? I have checked it and prepare reports..

Arjun: that's only I m saying how u prepare fake reports?

Dr. Sinha: officer, u r crossing ur limits?
Arjun:oh, am I? But what to do, I love to do that. And Dr. She was shot on right side , u might be thinking, how can be I so sure? Right?

Dr. Sinha said nothing.

Arjun: Sanskar only shoot her.

Dr. Sinha:( shocked) what??

Sanskar: yes Dr. ,And as if I
remember,I shot her in right side then how her wound shift from one side to another. Arjun , I think medical science really developed a lot. Otherwise how can it happen? Or u know some magic Dr.?

Arjun laughs.
Arjun: ok so this miracle happened. But can u explain how her face changed Dr ? You did her plastic surgery too?
( Showing him fake mask)

Dr. Sinha: wh.. what?? I ,I don't know anything about it. ( Stammers)

Arjun: I expected this answer from u .

Dr. Sinha: officer, you r going too far, I have to talk to my lawyer. He will talk to u.

Dr. Sinha take her landline phone to call someone but Sanskar instantly pulled the wire. Arjun took his cell phone and smashed it on wall.

Dr. Get scared.
Dr. Sinha: are you trying to scare me? Listen officer, you will be fired..

Arjun: 16, this is 16 the time , someone threatening me about my job. And you know what doctor, it really make me angry.

Sanskar stands up and go to him.

Sanskar: so Dr. Sinha, now u r revealing ur deeds or I have to break ur few bones. How much amount you got from Kavita for helping her?

Dr. Sinha: I .. I .. didn't do. I don't know what u r talking.

Arjun heard him and he take out his gun and he put it on his table. Dr. Sinha gulps in fear.

Arjun: my shooting skills is very good. And I won't shoot you on right or left side of ur stomach. I will fire this gun and the bullet will directly hit ur so called useless brain. So don't make me more angry and blurt out!!!! ( Shout)

Dr. Sinha: I ,I m telling everything. Few days back Kavita came. And ask me to help her. I denied but then...

Sanskar: then she offer you handsome amount and you agreed. How much??

Dr. Sinha: 10 lakhs , she offered me and I agreed. She told me to arrange a dead body similar just like her. But there was no dead body but a patient was there. She was in comma since two years but no one from her family came for her. I told her about that patient and she told to use her. I tried to deny but..

Arjun: but money is more powerful na..

Arjun slapped him hard leading his corner lips to bleed.

Dr. Sinha: then yesterday, she called me and told me ,that it's time to execute her plan. Coincidentally last night ,that patient ( girl) also died. Believe me, I didn't do anything. When inspector mehra came with Kavita. She was taken for postmortem. Then , we switched her position with that girl's dead body.. I asked her about ,if face will be recognized then she take out this mask and fixed it on her face so that no one will be able to recognize her. And then only Kavita take out her gun and shoot her. I was shocked but she smirked and tell me not to reveal anything else my job will be in danger. So I kept quiet, then it was that girl whose postmortem was done. And body was shifted to morgue. Kavita use dress up of nurse and go from there. She gave me my amount but after that I know nothing...

Arjun and Sanskar were angry listening all this.
Sanskar angrily jerk Dr. From his chair. He hold his neck. Dr. Sinha started to chock, his face became red.

Sanskar: you bastard!! How could you do this!! Just because of you both my Swara is suffering. I won't leave u .

Arjun was also angry on doctor but he try to separate Sanskar from doctor.

Arjun: Sanskar, Sanskar leave him. Don't do this.
Sanskar: no Arjun, I won't leave her. How can he use someone for his own profits.

Arjun: Sanskar think about Swara. We have to take her out. He is not important. He will pay for his deeds.

Sanskar stop listening Swara name.
Arjun give a tight punch on Dr. Face.
Arjun: if dr. Also take advantage of someone's life then whom will people trust. You used an innocent girl for ur stupid game and profit. She was already suffering since two years and you took advantage of her death too..

Dr. Sinha get scared: please leave me.

Arjun: no, u will get punished. I will see how u get out from jail. I have already recorded ur statement and it's enough to send u jail.

Dr. Sinha look at him shocked. Within a minute, Arjun called constables and they arrested Dr. Sinha.

Arjun look at Sanskar who was standing closing his eyes. He out his hand on his shoulder.

Arjun: Sanskar..

Sanskar: I didn't took anyone's life Arjun. I was not able to forgive myself even though it was accident.. and Swara..?? Wait Swara?? Now she will be released right?

Arjun nods with smile.
Sanskar hugged him happily.

Sanskar: I m so happy Arjun, it's like I got my breathe. Now Kavita, one min then ,where is kavita??

Arjun: don't worry we will find her.
Sanskar:hmm, Arjun Dr. Sinha was saying that inspector mehra brought Kavita to hospital? Who complained him? I mean, Kavita farmhouse is far away from City and secondly there is no servant in her house. Then how do he got to know about the murder? And most importantly if Kavita was Alive then how he didn't come to know it.

Arjun: but you also didnt came to know about her being alive. So he might have mistaken too. But other fact are really questionable. So u think inspector is also Involve in this.

Sanskar: what's inspector mehra full name?

Arjun: inspector NIKHIL MEHRA!

Sanskar heard the name and started thinking something.

Sanskar: can I get info about this Mr. NIKHIL MEHRA?

Arjun: what u r thinking to do?

Sanskar: u will know Arjun, it's not simple game, there is still something hidden inside it. But before that I want this inspector nikhil file.

Arjun: Sanskar, what r u doing? We have to take Swara out and we have enough proofs.

Sanskar: Swara is my priority but just some more time, I want to punish everyone who is responsible for it. I wont leave anyone.

Arjun nods and within few minutes he got details of Nikhil by mail.
Arjun open it in his phone only and give it to Sanskar.

Sanskar sees his pic and remember it's same inspector who arrest Swara. And in morning he was opposing to bail her.

Sanskar: now I m confident that he is related with Kavita. When I went to meet Swara, this Nikhil was so against it and telling not to bail a criminal.

Arjun: really??

Sanskar nods: Arjun , can we get more info ,I mean any family derail or something.

Arjun: let me check... Yeah here it is. He don't have anyone, there's no detail about family except her sister and her name is..

Sanskar:Nisha mehra..( complete him)

Arjun: how do you know?

Sanskar: and Nisha mehra is none other than Kavita Roy.

Arjun: what? What are you saying?

Sanskar was about to answer but he got a call.
Sanskar: yes Laksh..
Laksh: Bhai, this Nisha is...

Sanskar: yeah she Kavita I know..

Laksh: no Bhai, not only this, there's few more things..

Sanskar: what?

Conversation was mute.........
......
.....
..
( Will reveal later)
Sanskar heard all this ,he was shocked but later he smirked. Arjun also heard everything.

Sanskar cut the call after conversation.

Arjun: Sanskar, how will we reach Nisha ,I mean Kavita. We have to take nikhil on remand then only he will blurt out about her.

Sanskar sees his watch: there's no need. Let's go to airport first. We have to reach before Kavita leave this country.

Arjun: when?

Sanskar: 11:30 and it's already 10:45..
Sanskar immediately rush out, Arjun followed him. They got in Arjun police car. Sanskar started to drive fastly.

Arjun: Sanskar, this is police car, not race car..
Sanskar: Arjun, it will take 1 hour to reach if I will drive in normal speed. Sorry bro, but I have to break some traffic rules.

Arjun: I think u r right, increase the speed, why r u so slow? We will reach tomorrow when Kavita will have already left..

Sanskar look at him" like what". But he gear up speed.

Arjun call airport authority and tell them to stop a girl named Nisha mehra.
O s: excuse me sir, we can't stop anyone just like that. Its about passenger comfort.. and

Arjun( angry) listen I m ACP , and u can't send any criminal out of the country just like that. So stop her.. we are reaching there in few minutes.
He cut the call, and Sanskar drove as fast he can. They reached airport and was going inside when security stop them. Arjun show his I'd card and they let them in.

Sanskar and Arjun look around to find her.
Arjun: where is she?

Sanskar: has she done check in? I hope no.
Arjun was about to call officer when Sanskar notice a girl proceeding to check in. She has covered her face with scarf and put her shades on.

Sanskar feels suspicious. The girl gave her passport to show it on counter but Sanskar take it immediately.

Sanskar:( smirk) now there is no use of this passport Ms. Nisha, urf Ms. Kavita Roy..

The girl look at him. She look around.

Sanskar: Arjun, I got her.
Sanskar gave her passport to Arjun.
Arjun:remove ur scarf Ms. Roy.

Sanskar: tch tch.. not Ms. Roy Arjun , she is Ms. Mehra daughter of Mr. Ajay mehra , former cheif accountant of Maheshwari industry.. right??

He move toward her and remove her glasses : u r not any celebrity that u need these glasses at night time also.

Nisha removed her scarf and as expected it was Kavita only.

Sanskar:( sarcastic) last miracle of the day, dead person got her life back..

Arjun:Ms. Nisha, ur game is over, u r under arrest! Now please come with is without any further drama.

Kavita look at them angrily, especially Sanskar ,like she want to kill him.. but she was having no choice, she started following them then only she sees Arjun gun and Immediately take it and point toward them.

Kavita: not so soon Sanskar, I won't loose so soon. Let me go , give me my passport or else I will shoot u. U might have came to know the reality but now I won't leave u, u have to die..

But within a second about 10-15 guns were pointed toward her. She look around shocked. Sanskar smirked at her useless effort.

Arjun came to her and snatch his gun: don't ever try to take my gun next time else I will shoot u.

Sanskar: now u go to jail Nisha and give company to ur brother nikhil mehra.

Nisha was shocked : how do you know about him?

Sanskar: I love to dig out hidden truth, because half truth is dangerous. If your brother will be out then next time he will plan something else so I have finished both of urs chapters together.
A constable made her wear handcuffs. They made her sit in police zeep.

Sanskar sighed.
Arjun: you should have promised 12 hours.

Sanskar: what?( Confused)
Arjun: yeah,you should have promised to Swara bhabhi that u will take her out within 12 hours. Because there is still half an hour left for 12hours an she is free.

Sanskar: Swara, I have to go there.
Arjun: don't worry, I already told commissioner sir about it. And they might have released her till now.

Sanskar: thank you Arjun, u help me otherwise.
Arjun: Sanskar, u r my friend and it's my duty to give justice. Now let's go. She might be waiting for you.

Sanskar nods and they said in car. Arjun start driving while Sanskar was lost in thoughts.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

233K 14.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
191K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...
Meant to be or Not? Bởi 𝐀

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

3.2K 166 11
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
381K 32K 71
At a posh locality of " dilwalon ki Dilli"There she was, sitting in her terrace, sipping her coffee and thinking about love.... ...