The Angel Worth fighting For(...

Od LimeNell

The days are strong and prominent for people to become heroes especially Yuki Tenshi. She is young promising... Více

Character info
prologue
Chapter 1: "Tenshi Yuki Origin Story"
"Chapter 3: Roaring Muscles"
Chapter 4: The Starting Line
Chapter 5: First Day!
Hero Costumes

Chapter 2: "What it takes to be a Hero"

587 19 5
Od LimeNell

3rd person 

The shopping district was not far from where Yuki had to go and it was not as busy as usual but seeing as it was the afternoon there were some crowds with people getting off from their jobs or some family's where down there as well. Before she forgot about having to buy snacks for her and Izuku for their afterschool hangout.

But not only was she there but Katsuki and his two idiots were with him walking down an alleyway, and he was complaining about poor Izuku a lot. While his goons just listen as he spat out'Deku' angrily. He was so pissed about Deku that he kicked a bottle containing some sort of green liquid inside of it.

Katsuki P.O.V

'That damn Deku really pisses me off trying to be a god damn hero when he knows that he doesn't have a quirk is so god damn annoying and Yuki why the hell does she always stick by that damn DEKU I'm her friend too, why can't she see that a quirkless wannabe hero like him won't stand a chance.'  I thought to myself as the two idiots behind me kept rambling on about stupid shit.

"Hey, Bakugou I got an idea for ya."Idiot one said knocking me out of my thoughts" How about we got to the arcade and have a little fun to get your mind off of Midoriya, whaddya  think about that?"

"Or.." idiot two started speaking with a stupid smirk on his face" we can sneak into the bar and pick us up a couple of hot chicks what do you think about that Katsuki"

"Hey yeah, that does kinda sound like a good idea," Idiot one said, which pissed me off." Idiots!! If we get caught there's no fucking way that U. A WILL-" Before I could finish one of the idiots pointed off into the street behind me.

"Hey isn't that Yuki Tenshi over there" I turned around just to see if the idiot was telling the truth or not and low and behold she was there helping some old hag with a shopping bag. She seemed so happy talking to the old woman and I couldn't help the blush coming to my face it pisses me off that I like her, I am glad that these behind me can't see my face. 

"Damn she is so freaking hot, the hottest out of our whole school."Idiot two said, which irks me when he speaks about her.

"Man Bakuguo you're so freaking lucky you get to talk to her and she hangs out with you, Man I wish I could at least let her notice and let me get with her" idiot one said, pissing me off even more that I snapped my head to look back at them, the blush on my  cheeks were gone now.

"Short stack ain't that god damn special!!! She's just a stupid girl with her head filled stupid dreams of her future!! She's a goddamn airhead if you ask me!!!  What I don't get is why you idiots like her!!" I spat angrily at them hoping that they would just drop the damn conversation about her.

"Dude, man don't you see how hot Yuki is so freaking just wow..... I give anything if I could be with her she's so freaking sexy!! Bakugou man you don't know what you are missing out on" Idiot one said, as he started at Yuki with a lustful look in his eyes.

"I know Bakugou you got the chance to be with the hottest girl in school but all you do is turn away from the opportunity man. If I were her friend...well she wouldn't be my friend we'd be freaking together if you get what I'm saying" Idiot two said cockily.while the other idiot laughed joining in on what they would do together pissing me off even more.

"OI!!! WOULD YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP!!!" I yelled at them, their conversation about what they would do to her pissed me off because they wouldn't know how to treat her right. "FOR THE GODDAMN LAST TIME SHE IS NOTHING TO FREAKING BOBBLE OVER!!SO SHUT THE HELL UP"I screamed at the while making explosions in my hand.' I don't know why but them talking about Yuki like that freaking irks me, they don't know her as I do.' I thought angrily to myself.

As if time stopped someone giggled behind me, and I could feel like my freaking ears were burning red, I turned around and saw Yuki smiling at me as she looked at me and the idiots.

" I knew I heard your screaming Kaa-chan your the only person I know who's a voice is louder and deeper when you're angry," Yuki said as she walked up to me. I had no words to say when she got closer and placed her soft small hand on my forehead." Hey, Kaa-chan are you feeling all right your face is kinda red? Do you want me to cool you off."

I pulled away from her hands and turned away so she couldn't see my face" Tch. NO!!! I'm not fucking ill alright!! and what the hell are you even doing out here." I did notice that the idiots behind me were eyeballing her.

Yuki looked behind me and saw the two idiots who were frozen while looking at her, she smiled and waved at them."Hello, you guys are Kaa-chan's friends right it's nice to see you guys, oh? What was he yelling about earlier he seemed pretty mad." she questioned.

They both were stunned for a second before a smug look came on to idiot 2 face"Oh you know how Bakguou is whenever Midoriya's name is mentioned he goes bananas crazy going off about him being useless and whatnot."

"Oh yeah. Bakugou's not too kind with his words either!!" idiot one laughed as he an the other idiot made fun of that quirkless loser, beyond this point I was already seeing to not blow these two idiots faces off. I looked to the side of me at Yuki she was smiling but I noticed that her small tan hands were shaking against her bag.' Tch these idiots don't know that Deku's close to her damn it.'

"Mah...well Izu-kun is my friend and well I know that he doesn't have a quirk and all but I still believe in him that he might do something great one day even  so," Yuki said proudly towards the idiots and I don't know whether I should rip these idiots heads off or something else.

The idiot's faces were blank once she said that, idiot two coughs and turned his head away."U-m Tenshi what exactly are you doing in the shopping district anyways for,"

Shortstack faced them again," Oh, I was going to just pick up some little snacks for later because I am going to hang out with Izuku later we were just going to hang out and watch a movie, but my mom told me not to worry and she had some stuff all ready for us."

What she just said caught my fucking attention she's going to hang out with that useless Deku instead of me' I pushed to two idiots aside and glared at the short girl in front of me" Movie huh?!?!" I glared harder at her but she did not seem fazed" So you'd rather hang out with that quirkless loser instead"

Short stack stared at me with a stupid smile on her face" Mah...Um well, you see I didn't know whether or not you wanted. I-i was going to ask you if you wanted to hang out with me but Izu-kun and I already had made plans and well if I did invite you I wouldn't want you to hurt him" she answered, nervously before twirling a strand of her pink hair in her hand.

I glared"Tch. Whatever short stack, it's not like I wanted to hang out with you and that stupid nerd!!! Who the hell do you take me for a weak ASS!! Just go fucking HOME ALREADY!!" I yelled at her, she only giggled shaking her head" Of course not Kaa-chan if you wanted to hang out with me all you have to do is tell me okay." 

I could feel my ears turn hot from what she just said: " SHUT THE HELL UP YA DAMN IDIOT!!" She only laughed at me."Kaa-chan your so silly " I walked up to her only for to sidestep and bounce around me." THE HELL YOU DOING?!?!?!"

I  continued as she kept skipping down the alley" Come and catch me Kaa-chan!" she yelled, Shortstack stopped running when she stepped in a puddle of something and slimy I could tell from where I was standing that was not water.

I looked down and saw that the green sludge water was forming into a large thing......a villain...

"Perfect I like a skin suit with some fire and the cute little hero from before a double bonus!!!" the sludge villain exclaimed as we all watched in horror as he grew out more into a larger version.

Before any of us could do anything, the villain jumped onto Yuki and me, it felt warm and slimy like we were stuck in sticky mud,'No way in hell is this villain getting away with this!!!'

"LET US GO YOU FUcKING VILLAN!!!"I yelled, struggled while activating my quirk in hopes of being set free but this damn villain had a hold on me!!!! 

'AHHHH!!! SOMEONE CALL THE HEROES THERE'S A VILLAIN!!'

'SOMEONE HELP'

'IT'S A MONSTER'

"Kaa-chan!!" I snapped my head Yuki who was also stuck with me and this damn villain" I can-" She tried to speak but the villain shoved his slimy body into her mouth when she spoke. I saw the look into her blue eyes as tears came down her tan face.

'NOO!!!'  I managed to get my head free and glared at this stupid villain" ONCE IM OUTTA HERE IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" The villain only laughed as he moved my body firing off explosions "I liked to see you try kid." Then he shoved his slimy body into to me' It's hard to breathe!!

'Where are those damn heroes!!!!!

3rd person P.o.v

Civilians in horror as the villain terrorized the heroes with the two young children inside of him. It seemed like the heroes were having a hard time battling the villain due to his ....quirk.

"Hey look she's here!! The hero from this morning.The rookie hero, Mt.Lady!!"Someone yelled.

Mt.Lady was running to fight before she stopped when she got closer and lifted up her foot" My only weakness!! I need there to be at least a two-lane road if I'm gonna make my way through here." she explained as gripped onto the buildings near her.

"What's the situation like Kamui Woods," Asked Backdraft as he put out the raging flames that surrounded the heroes and the villain.

" That villain has some sort of slime-like quirk and has two young kids hostage, the boy seems to be fighting off the villain but I don't think he can hold out much longer and the young girl earlier managed to move some of the civilians with her quirk but the villain still subdued her in his grip and she's struggling too" Kamui spoke as he and the other heroes watched in agony as the villain taunted him with the young children in his body.

Yuki let out a strangled cry as the villain suffocated her more with his slimy quirk as she started getting more worn out by the liquid surrounding her and Katsuki. Speaking of Katsuki, he glanced towards the girl and grabbed her hand and pulled with his strength and brought her close to him as he struggled to fight off the villain for both of their sakes.

"It's no good!!! None of us have the right type of quirk to stop a villain like this!" yelled Death Arms.

"We'll have to just do damage control until someone with the right type of quirk shows up and handles this guy."

"Don't worry. I'm sure that every hero is on their way to help."

Death Arms clenched his fist in a tight grip as he watched the scene play out in front of him'Damn!! If only I was a little bit stronger and had a little bit more power I could blow this guy away. Those just kids just have to hold on a little longer.." He thought and gritted his teeth and glared at the villain.

Katsuki could feel like he was losing air, his body felt weak and tired but he wouldn't give up not yet. He wouldn't let this villain take over his damn body and let him hurt Yuki. Katsuki gripped tighter onto Yuki with one of his arms. Yuki had tears go down her face as she felt dizzy and her line of vision goes in and out.' Shit!! Don't pass out short stack not yet' Katsuki thought as he felt more explosions go off around the two because the villain was moving him around. when his quirk activated and when the villain tightened his  slimy grip on them

"Um doesn't this look bad," said an onlooker

"Maybe we should run?"

"Come on heroes!! You got this!!"

All Might grabbed onto a pole near him as he watched the fight breathing heavily. He noticed that most of the heroes were wither saving citizens or watching the villain who caused a ruckus and looked closer to see it was sludge villain from earlier,' I was too distracted about my time limit, I've let such a horrible mistake happen. I 'm so ashamed, even after I told that young boy about not being a hero.' He thought as he gripped onto his shirt and watched along with the crowd on the battle.' I'm so.......pathetic'

Izuku Pov

I was walking down the street with my hero analysis journal thinking about today. Tears began to prickle in my eyes as I gripped my notebook close' Even the number one hero said I couldn't be a hero. 'I let Yuki-chan down' I thought

I felt my tears began to fall but I wiped them away from my face 'don't cry dammit! Deep down, you knew this all along. You've just been ignoring reality. That's why you were trying so desperately to prove yourself wrong.' I told myself. 

Suddenly I heard a loud explosion, I looked over and saw a large crowd forming at Tatoni Station'Is that where the explosion from earlier was...? Did I really come here without noticing?' 

I began making my way over an towards the crowd that was gathered in front of a couple of police officers. But I stopped myself thinking that it was really no use for me to even be over here. I looked up and gasped in fear as I noticed it was the villain that had attacked me and Yuki earlier.

'But why is he here!?! I thought All Might captured him?!?.... Unless........' 

"....this is my fault then..."I said softly to myself shaking in fear.

' Why aren't the heroes doing anything'

'Apparently, they can't. That villain captured two junior high students and is holding them hostage. the heroes can't get to them with the villain's quirk.'

'He caught someone.? I wonder how long they've been like in there.....How can they survive being suffocated like that? I thought I'd die after only a few seconds of struggling... Oh man,' I thought.

'Hey, I'm confused? Isn't that the villain All Might be chasing earlier?'

'What All Might, No way he lost, is he here?'

'Well, can someone call him or something?

'Seriously!! Why hasn't he shown up to help the heroes?

"What these people are saying is true but they shouldn't blame All Might... They should blame me... I got in his way... He wasted his energy on me.....He can power up yet...And none of the other heroes have the quirks to stop this monster.....It's my fault...I'm sorry So sorry!..... Help will come and save the day, I'm sure...Someone.......A real hero will come soon..'

I looked up to see the two junior high students that were being held captive and my eyes widened when I saw the two with tears in their eyes."Kaa-chan.....Yuki..."

3rd personP.o.v

When Izuku saw the look on his childhood friend(bully) and his crush's faces he started sprinting towards the sludge villain. All might caught sight of the young freckled teen running towards the action as some of the heroes tried to stop him but he managed to get past and ran to try and save his friends, his eyes widened in surprise at his actions.

"No, you idiot!!! Stop Your gonna get yourself killed!!!"

Izuku ignored the heroes and kept pressing on and continued to run"Not this brat again!!"

"Deku/Izuku" both Katsuki and Yuki whimpered or grunted as they saw the green-haired boy running towards them"Your toast kid!!!" The villain yelled as he brought up his arm to swing at Izuku,

Izuku took off his book bag and threw it at the villain's eyes. The sludge villain grunted in pain and moved and Katsuki and Yuki were finally able to breathe"Kacchan!! Yuki!!" Izuku yelled out their names as he struggled to move the slimy liquid away from them.

"I-Izuku" Yuki Weakley smiled as she saw her friend.

"What the hell ?!?! Why the hell are you here!!!"Bakugou yelled pissed off as he watched him try to remove the sludge.

"I d-dunno..M-My legs moved on their own!! I don't know why they did!"Izuku said and grinned at his friend's with tears brimming from his eyes." You both....looked like you were asking for help... I couldn't just stand there and watch you two die"

The villain finally over his pain glared at Izuku before raising up his arm again" Don't' get in my way you fucking brat!!!!!" he yelled loudly.

"Save the boy! That thing I'll kill him !!" Death arms yelled out as he and the other heroes tried to reach him before it was too late.

AllMight came just in time and blocked the attack from hitting Izuku"I really am pathetic."Allmight grunted as he struggled to hold the sludge villain's arm.

"Pros' are always risking their lives that the true make of a hero!!!" He yelled as his body tightens up his eyes glowed.

"DETROIT...SMASH!!!!!" He moved his fist in a punch towards the villain and grabbed onto the three students as well before sending a large powerful shockwave towards the villain. It was so strong that it blew a harsh wind around everyone. Even Mt.Lady had to struggle and hold back the massive wind attack to protect the civilians. The wind was so powerful that it changed the weather and took care of the fire's that were made earlier due to the villain.

The whole area was silent as All Might breathed heavily as Izuku, Bakugou, and Yuki was unconscious and on the ground.

Time Skip 

It did take some time but the tree students eventually were woken and Bakugou and Yuki were bombarded by heroes and news crew.

"You two have some amazing quirks. They're really powerful"

" How many quirks do you have young girl?"

"Wait aren't you Mercy and Avatar's kid!?!?!?!"

"Wow look at how strong you've got!!!"

"With a quirk like you, two's your bound to be strong heroes on the day!!"

"Hey once you two are pros, please come and join my agency!! I'd be more than glad to have you two as sidekicks."

Izuku whimpered as he was being scolded by the heroes for running into danger.

"I told you to go earlier you know!!! You should have left when you had the chance!!!" Bakugou yelled as he glared at the angelic girl in front of him. She only smiled at him"I know Kaachan but I just wanted to play around with you before I had to leave because well we never really get too.."

His ears turned red but looked over at her to see if she was okay, he slowly but awkwardly placed his hand on her head and turned away to not look at"Just listen to me next time you damn short stack."

She giggled and smiled" Of course Kaachan I know" Then she made her way over to Izuku who was sweating bullets, she took his hand and they started making their way home. Katsuki glared at their figures and followed a short distance behind them. He noticed they were laughing and giggling at each other despite what happened today. He couldn't take it anymore and call out to them "Deku!!" 

They both turned around and saw Bakuguo headed towards them, his red eyes screaming DANGER!DANGER!

"...I NEVER ASKED YOU TO HELP ME DAMMIT!! I didn't need to be SAVED!! Don't think I'll fucking apologize either you damn nerd!!"He ranted, Bakugou turned to Yuki and his anger did seem to die down but he just turned his head away and said nothing and with that, he walks away.

Both Yuki and Izuku were stunned never had they seen Katsuki act like well that." Maybe that was his way of saying thanks?"Yuki said to make Izuku happy but he just seemed confused.

They both were about to start walking again when a familiar hero approached them stopping them from walking.

"I AM HERE!!"

"Allmight!?!? Why are you here? Weren't you surrounded by the press?"Izuku asked in shock as the hero proudly began to do his signature laugh loudly.

"Well getting away from the press was a piece of cake. Why? Because I am All-" All Might suddenly stop talking and was engulfed in smoke. When the smoke cleared they both saw the skinny small version of him. Izuku started to panic because not only had he seen All Might's true form Yuki did too. "Oh Izuku I already knew about this there's no need to panic silly head besides he's my uncle."

Izuku took a breath of relief before he took a mental note of what she just said."U-Uncle...ALL-might the number one hero....is your uncle..."She giggled and turned towards him" Yep but not blood related though he's just a really close family friend, so are many of the pro heroes I know I thought I told you this before ...or maybe I didn't"

AllMight laughed at the display before him and then started talking to Izuku about his story of his quirk and the offer to become his successor"You can become a hero young Midoryia."

When All-Might said those words his heart grew, he turned to Yuki who was smiling at him with her thumbs up" Yeah Izuku let's be heroes together like we always promised."This made Izuku spring tears from his eyes" Yuki-chan.." He then jumps towards her collapsing in her chest and hugs her soaking her uniform in his tears. Yuki placed her hand on his head and patted him to make him feel better.

Izuku stood up and wiped away his tears and look towards his idol who had his hand stretched out to the boy " So what do you say, young Midoriya do you want to inherit One For All?"

Izuku began shaking again as tears threatened to come out his eyes again, he stopped when he felt Yuki place her hand on his back."Go for it Izuku."She encouraged him, she then nudged the poor boy forward to her Uncle and watched as her friend gripped All-Mights hand and shakes it.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

603K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...