Big ball love

By vibeswitcailyn

Read book one first💛 More

6•
7•
8•
9
10~
11?
12?
13
14
15
16•
17💤
18
20•
go crazy
Six flags
•24
25
26
27
28
29

19*

215 2 0
By vibeswitcailyn

New year.
We started cleaning up the house & taking down decorations. Nasir had a doctors appointment at like 1:30 today. We all get dress. Melo decided to drive.
Skips drive we get to the doctors office.
Nasir had to get checked and a shot. We leave the doctors office. I had plans to clean today I was going to drop nasir off at Tina's. Lavar was out with the jba. Melo and I drive back home to clean up. I throughout most of my clothes that I couldn't fit. I rearranged nasir room.  I was looking at bigger houses in chino, I didn't find any really. Melo" baby you done" I said yeah.  We go to zaxbys . Melo" zo has a home game this week,you wanna come" yeah that would be cool. We went to the movies & had a day to ourselves. Tina didn't mind watching him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? ❝ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...
480K 7.6K 66
"she's my bestfriend, always will be."
622K 9.2K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
110K 1.9K 60
This is a sequel to "Love at First Sight" if you havent read that please go check it out before reading this book. Hope you enjoy!