Overprotective Glynda Goodwit...

By ChrisReiniger

Glynda Goodwitch x Male child reader I said I was going to wright this in a comment and I meant it as a jok... More

Abandoned
Take Your Child to Work Day
Catnapped
Finding (y/n)
Demons
Reaper
Remnants of the Soul
White
Sins of the Father
Wrath of the Reaper
Parent trapped
The Date
The News
The party
Worst Case Scenario Part 1
Worst Case Scenario Part 2
Reunited
The Trip (Day 1)
The Trip (Day 2)
The Trip (Day 3 and Day 4)
E.N.D.
Recovery
The Break Up
The Queen
Sins
Evaluation Day
Temptation
Home
Devil's Advocate
Dead Man Walking
The Vital Festival Begins
And Make It Double
The Princess and the Cat
Broken Promises
Pass or Fail: Beat Akame in the Battal Royal
Hell's Apostle Part 1
Hell's Apostle Part 2
Hell's Apostle Part 3
My lie to April
The Visit
Relics of the Past
Fall
Of Fire and Ice
Chaotic Blaze
Threat Rising
Long term Commitment
The New Kid
Mothers Battle
The Godfather
The Mortal God
The Bloodless Battle
Fallen Angel
What happins in Soul Society Stays in Soul Society
Welcome to the Family
Regrets
A SHOCKing Experience
The Incident
The CATastrophe
The Next New Addition
Stranger Cinders
Babysitting
Shadow's Melody
Day With Grandma
Babysitter Blake and Friends
The Final Battle part 1
The Final Battle part 2
The Final Battle part 3

New Threat

224 2 0
By ChrisReiniger

(y/n) POV

"This is cruel and unusual punishment at this point mother." I said in annoyance, "I mean it's been four months since the fight so why am I still being punished for destroying most of the arena!" I said, "Because I'm your mother and I need help with wedding planing, this was just a means to an end." Mom said, "I see and why couldn't ask mama, Cinder, Ava, or Summer to help?" I asked, "Because Cinder is the only other person who knows and she has never been married before." She said, "Ok I guess that makes a little sense." I said, "Oh hey mom while your in the mood to talk mind if I twist your arm a bit?" I asked, "Ok what did you wanna talk about?" She asked, "What if I told you that there was someone that I wanted, no that I needed to kill and I was finally strong enough to do it. Only problem is I can't because if I did I wouldn't be any better than them. What should I do?" I asked, she sighed and walked over to me, "Sounds like you have a catch twenty two, and I'll answer your question if you answer mine deal." She said, I nodded, "This person you have to kill, it's Sōsuke isn't it." She said, "Yeah, yeah it is. He's dangerous mom more dangerous than anyone in Remnant!" I said, "He's a horrible person I know, but how dangerous can he be honey." She said, "He could have killed me with a look at any time when I was a child." I said, "Honey that's absurd." She said, "O lords who fall into ruin. Open your eyes and see the remnants of your creation. Wall of dreams crumble into despair. Bakudo 0 Storyteller." I said grimly, I held out my hand and showed her a story of all that Aizen has done and all that he could do. "Now do you see why he cant be allowed to live?" I asked as I released my bakudo, "Y... yes, but I don't like the idea of you facing someone, no something like him on your own." She said, "I know, but I have to also I'm gonna need four more invites I have some friends from... um out of town who I think you and Vanessa should meet." I said, "Ok if they mean that much to you than it's fine." She said, "They do and you'll see why when you meet them." I said calmly.

Jax POV

"I trust everything is prepared for the next phase Mr. Morningstar." A man said, "Yeah and this Atlas tech works great despite being the omega model. Being able to turn invisible is amazing and really helps on heists." I said, "I'm sure it does, but for now I have preparations to make." He said as he walked away, "And where are you going?" I asked, "I have to go to work." He said calmly.

(y/n) POV

"This is a nice rehearsal dinner isn't it baby." Eve said, "It better be since I'm the one who planned most of this." I said, "Well isn't this a surprise, you probably don't remember me, but I was there when the two of you got engaged." A water said, "Oh I vaguely remember you, your name was Jeremy right?" Vanessa said, "Wow I'm surprised you actually remember me." He said, "What are you doing here?" She asked, "Well wadding tables doesn't pay the best believe it or not, so I sometimes work weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for a little extra cash." He said, "Well I'm glad your here." She said, "Here's some champaign for the happy couple." He said as he put a glass of champaign out for everyone at the table and walked away. "Go ahead kids I don't think one glass will kill anyone." She said, "Um no I cant I drove here on my bike." I said, "Oh well then I'll drink yours." Cinder said, "Alright." I said as I handed it to her, "And I rode with him and I really don't think it's a good idea." Eve said, "Well then I take it." Ava said as she took Eve's glass.

Jeremy POV

I went outside and called Jax. "Mr. Morningstar, are you positive it will work." I asked, "Yes I've used it hundreds of times on different jobs.  Cryotin is a slow acting, tasteless, colorless, odorless poison it should take about a day or so to take effect, but I can assure you its quite deadly. You still have the antidote right?" He asked, "Yes I still have it, I just wanted quality assurance." I said as I hung up.

(y/n) POV

"Eve I don't trust that wader." I said, "Same here." She said,"Aren't you gonna drink Glynda?" Vanessa asked, "No, I've got a lot on my mind at the moment and besides I'm driving dear." Mom said softly. "Hey mom can I have a talk with you and Cinder for a sec?" I asked just before Cinder could take a drink of her champaign, "Yeah sure sweetie." She said, "Cool, Eve you come too." I said calmly.

We all walked out of the room and outside, "So whats this about?" Mom asked, I looked around to make sure we weren't being watched, "Shiryu." I said, "Good now were all here." I said, "Why us specifically?" Cinder asked, "Everyone here knows about my soul reaper powers." I said, "I don't trust that Jeremy guy he's up to something I can feel it." I said, "What do you mean?" Eve asked, "I cant say for sure, but I synced something strange while I was in (y/n)'s soul world, it was faint, but defiantly present. There's no one who can hide their blood lust from zanpakuto." Shiryu said, "It was heavily suppressed, but it was still there." She said, "How is that even possible?!" I asked, "Same way you almost killed Kenpachi." She said, "So he has a curse that allows him to tap into the powers of a demon." I said sarcastically, "No he has trained almost as intensely as you have, I'm sure if you actually tried you could effectively suppress your blood lust as well master." She said, "Wait what's that smell?" I asked as I ran out into an alley and found Lucinda standing over a dead body, "So you smelled it to?" She asked, "Yeah and how much did you over hear?" I asked, "Enough to know that your hiding something big, and not to trust you wader." She said, I walked over to the corpse, "By my best guess he's been dead for a few hours now, which means he was killed before the dinner. But what's most insisting is this." She said as she pointed to the gunshot wound to the head, "That's what killed him right." She said, "I feel like there's going to be more." I said, "Smart boy, If he was killed by a gunshot to the side of the head than why was he bleeding from his eyes, nose, and ears?" She asked, "The gunshot was a mercy he was dieing already!" I said, "Exactly your not half bad at this." She said, "What's going on here?" Mom asked, "A murder that's what." I said as I ran away, "Cinder come with me I have a hunch about something!" I  yelled as I got on my bike.

We drove to Beacon tower and went up to the main data center. "Look for anything that could be a virus or something." I said, "I have a sinking feeling that someone wants Beacon to fall again." I said grimly, "And that feeling would be correct, too bad your to late kid." A man in some kind of armor said as he drew some kind of gun. I tackled Cinder and took cover as he fired off several blasts, "What was that for?!" She asked angrily, I looked up from behind the terminal we were hiding behind and almost got shot, "Well shit he's got a pulse rifle. Wait here." I said as I summoned my zanpakuto and left our hiding spot, "Your either really brave, a complete idiot, or both." He said, "How about none of the above!" I said as I flash stepped behind him and kicked him. "Damn you a quick one I'm gonna assume that's you semblance, time to show you mine." He said as he grabbed my wrist and upon him touching me every bone in my wrist shattered, "What did you do!" I yelled, "My semblance is called disturb it allows me to create a sonic field or pulse, if used properly it can be quite lethal." He said, "Let's test that then!" I said, "Go ahead kill me I can guarantee you cant." I said as he punched me in the chest and caused my heart to explode in my chest. "You asked for that kid." he said as he stepped over me, I stabbed him in the leg, "So you didn't hear? I'm immortal and your screwed." I said, "SHIRYU FULL RELEASE!" I yelled as my gauntlets formed. I got up and grabbed him by the color of his armor, "Bye." I said as I made a fist, "BARA!" I yelled as I punched him out a window, "AND DON'T COME BACK!" Y shouted, "Ok let's go tell mom." I said, "No lets wait until after she gets back from the honeymoon." She said calmly, "Ok your right." I said calmly as we entered the elevator.

"So how did it go?" Eve asked, "I almost got shot by an assassin with a pulse rifle, then he killed me, I stabbed him in the leg, and then proceeded to punch him out a window with a highly fast moving blast of energy. So ya pretty average Thursday." I said, "Oh ok then." She said as we walked back inside.

Later the next day I helped make final preparations for the wedding later that afternoon. "How's everything going?" Vanessa asked, "Everything is going great, but are you feeling alright? You don't look so good." I said, "I'll be fine I didn't sleep very well last night is all." She said, "Ok well at least have a seat, I would hate for you to pass out." I said as I pulled up a chair for her. "Thank you (y/n)." She said as she sat down, I got back to work and kept an eye on Vanessa as I worked.

Later that afternoon the ceremony was going well until the end, Vanessa was sweating a lot, and so was the members of teams RWBY, JNPR, half three out of the four members of the original team FLAR, Qrow, Summer, and Ava. But it wasn't until the preacher said "You may kiss the bride" that everyone realized something was wrong when Vanessa and the others all collapsed and were completely unresponsive. I was furious, I wanted to kill whoever did this, then I realized that this was just the beginning of the second Fall of Beacon. "Chris I need you to open a void to Beacon tower now!" I said, he nodded and opened a void, I ran through it and I was met by the mastermind behind this, "I totally called it." I said as I called Eve in secret, "Well now this is... unexpected." Jeremy said, "I'll make this simple, I know you ether have an antidote or know where to get it. Give it to me now and I will only beat you with an inch of your life as apposed to killing you slowly and very painfully." I said, "Well look who thinks he knows everything. You are right I do have the antidote right here..." He said, I flash stepped over to him and grabbed the briefcase, "You know what I think I figured it out. You're an idiot who thought he could get away with hurting my family. Well you're ohhh so very very VERY wrong, and now I'm gonna make you pay." I said as Chris emerged from a void, "Give these to the infected it's the antidote!" I said as I tossed him the briefcase, he caught it and nodded before returning through the void. "You fool there was enough for everyone expect for one." He said, suddenly The rest of my team ran through the void, "(y/n) it worked, but we need one more for mom!" Eve said as she drew her Phoenix Wing, Raven drew her Rune Scale, Juliet drew her trident, and April drew her giant sword.

"Hey guys glad you could join the party." I said as I summoned my zanpakuto, "While it is true that there is strength and safety in numbers that is not the case for you." He said as he snapped his fingers, suddenly we were surrounded by a massive army. "COWARD! YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO FIGHT US ON YOUR OWN!" I yelled, "Now tell me why would a king waste his time to deal with a few lowly peasants?" He asked cynically as he walked away into the tower. "Guys I hate to say it but I don't think this is a battle all of us are going to make it back from." I said grimly, "I was just thinking that as well." Juliet said, I looked back at them briefly before I turned back towards them enemy, "Well then as your leader let me say a few words before everything goes to hell." I said, I took a deep breath, "It's been an honor to have you all on my team and I am deeply honored to have been selected to be your leader, but more importantly I'm proud to consider each one of you as a part of my family. Although I wasn't always around and Oum only knows what would happen if I never came back to you guys, but I made myself a promise and that was to never let anyone of you down. Now as your leader I'm giving you an order... don't die. Do whatever you have to to survive this!" I said proudly, "That was an amazing speech daddy!" Melody said, "Thank you Melody I tried... wait, MELODY?!" I said in shock, "How are you here Mels?!" I said as we formed a defensive circle around her, "I used my semblance Daddy, it allows me to teleport to anyone I have a connection with, I can also teleport them to me." She said, "Ok well Mels this is a very dangerous place and I need for you to go." I said, "Yes Melody run away, run away like you always do." A man said as he walked through a part of the troops, "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MELODY?!" I asked, he began to laugh as he came into view, "I'm Jax Morningstar." He said, "Please tell me your actually Melody's long lost father and you've been searching for her after all the years you've been apart." I said optimistically, "No, I'm the man who murdered him." He said, "I feel like there's a story there and I would love to hear it." I said, "There is and normally I would just kill all of you after telling you my name, but since Melody is with you I'll tell you." He said, " And here we go." I said, "I've always hated my brother. As children we were always at each other's throats, sometimes quite literally. It was your fairly average childhood really. We eventually enrolled into Signal academy and met her, Skyler Ambers. She was the most beautiful woman either of us had ever seen, we loved everything about her, her chestnut brown hair, her beautiful sky blue eyes, her warm loving smile, ohh and don't get me started on that body of hers, all and all she was perfect. After years of training and flirting we finally worked up the nerve to ask her out. I had the perfect plan, but I was too late my brother had stolen her away from me. Years later they got married and had a kid. I faked being happy for them for close to two years. Finally I couldn't take it anymore I had to have her so I killed my brother and told Skyler that he was killed by bandits. We remained platonic for several years, but finally I decided to ask her out. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that she had been killed by her own daughter. I wanted payback and after six long months I had convinced everyone in her village to abandon and reject her. I was gonna kill her, but I lost track of her, but thanks to you I've finally found her." He said with a sadistic glee, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!" Raven yelled, "Melody are you ok?" Eve asked, "What did he mean by she killed her mother?" April asked, "That doesn't matter guys, she was abandoned for sure, and we have no idea how much of what he told us is actually true." Juliet said, " Shadow Repulser." Melody said softly as a katana emerged from a shadow, "I'm going to kill him." She said, her silver eyes began to flair as tears streamed down her face.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1K 13
a/n: y/n xiao long was adopted by taiyang and summer when ruby was 4 yang was 7. when y/n was adopted he thought that his life was gonna be better. b...
3.3K 115 43
The copper dragon, son of Glynda and with no clue who his father is. Follow along to see how his journey throughout Remnant goes. So this is the firs...
12.1K 137 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...
87.2K 752 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...