Tobi's adventures! (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

By GoodBoyTobi

Hello! Tobi really wanted to write a book about his adventurous life with the Akatsuki! Tobi promises the boo... More

Second adventure
Third Adventure
Fourth adventure
Fifth Adventure
Sixth Adventure
Seventh adventure
Eigth Adventure
Special??
Ninth adventure
Thank U!!!
an update?

First adventure

3.1K 132 87
By GoodBoyTobi

Today, Tobi and Zetsu spied on Konan-san! And let me tell ya, it was the most horrible thing Tobi witnessed! ('・ω・')

At first, Konan-san was doing some work! Tobi doesn't know what it was, but it must've been important! After she was done, she began to... REMOVE HER CLOTHES! ∑(゚Д゚)
Tobi wanted to run away, but Zetsu forced Tobi to stay! If Tobi wouldn't have stayed, Zetsu would have eaten his cookies! So Tobi stayed. (◞‸◟) Seeing Konan naked was horrible! Tobi thought he was about to puke :(
It seemed like Zetsu enjoyed watching, because he took a lot of pictures and he had a major nose bleed the whole time!
Gross talking plant thingy... (。┰ω┰。)

The lesson is: Never spy on someone with Zetsu *gets ice cream and eats it*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 65.8K 68
MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on a journey of self discovery, love, brok...
1.3M 49.8K 67
Kaori Kuina, a girl whose existence will bring war, meets Uchiha Itachi, a man who will kill for peace. He has taken so many lives before, yet why co...
822K 22.7K 14
Ever since you'd been lately assigned to Squad 7, you'd had a small crush on Kakashi-Sensei, even though you'd only seen his left eye you knew he was...
2M 31.8K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...