1D short stories (hurt/sick)

By Arianne_Potts

You are adopted my one direction and this is your life In short stories!!! -Annie More

No Pickes! (niall)
I FELL!!! (Liam)
Asthma Attack (Harry)

Heart problems (Louis)

378 13 0
By Arianne_Potts

You woke up feeling pressure on your chest but you ignored it. you ate breakfast and the pressure got worse. you slowly made your way up some stairs make Zayn look at you funny "Y/N? you've been acting odd this morning, are you okay?" he asked "I...Umm..." you just kept slowly walking up the stairs. you found your dad , Louis, on his bed "D-Dad." "Y/N? you okay?" "M-My ch-Chest hurts R-Really b-bad!" you said. The pain got worse until you held your chest and fell to your knees "Y/N!" He yelled and ran to your side you screamed in pain. "SOMEONE CALL 999!!!!!" Your chest not only hurt so much you can't explain it also burned and suddenly you felt your heart stop. "D-Dad I love you! and everyone else!" you said weakly before you fell over.

You awoke lying in a hospital bed, the doctor said it wasn't to serious but to keep an eye out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...