for the love of more books

By krazy-dreamer

Well, what can I say? Some more books to keep you up all night. *wink wink* If you haven't noticed, this is a... More

for the love of more books
When A Murderer Hates You
More Issues Than Vogue
There Are Many Flowers in Tokyo
Finvarra's Circus
Dead If You Do
Float

Jovie & Bash

1 1 0
By krazy-dreamer

Javie & Bash

Author: KiaraLondon
28 parts

Summary:

He's a would-be college student stacking books in the local library. She's a high school senior nearing graduation. He leads a life of organized chaos and she's living by the book. He's free but all she can see is consequences.

You can't control who you fall in love with.

~~~

I started typing this side note kind of late so hopefully my memory hasn't failed me. This story was so cute and I really enjoyed it. It sort of makes you sad (and maybe a little angry). I don't want to tell the story if you decide to read it so I'll just say that if you really enjoy love stories you should read this.

🙂~ liked [ ]
😃~ enjoyed [•]
😍~ loved [ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
681K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
66.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...