wish┃luwoo

By chogiwanese

╻all jungwoo wished for christmas was a boyfriend╹ ❀ luwoo ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ fifteen ⌟

14.8K 1K 2.1K
By chogiwanese

warning? spg? should i warn you guys or nah?

jungwoo i think that's enough.

more!

ten sighed, watching his boyfriend trying his best to stop the already wasted boy, ❝are we spending our new year like this?

did you call lucas?❞ johnny managed to question, reaching for the bottle of alcohol.

i think he's on his way.❞ ten took his phone out from his pocket and dialed the number he called awhile ago. he sighed when he watched johnny struggling to make jungwoo stop drinking. where's lucas when they needed him? ❝why is he like that?

johnny shrugged, ❝a staff told me that he sat down for an hour before ordering a drink. after that, he began rambling about a giant hurting his feelings.

a giant?❞ ten furrowed his brows and then gasped when he finally got who this giant is, ❝what did lucas do?

jungwoo isn't the type to drink. his friends clearly knows that, and lucas was the one who told them. lucas once invited jungwoo at a party lucas' company held and he forced jungwoo to drink a cup. just one cup, and lucad regretted that. jungwoo got drunk by just a cup of alcohol. and when jungwoo is drunk, he does the unexpected.

where is he?

the couple heard a familiar voice which made them sigh in relief, ❝thank god.❞ and they thought they'll spend their last moments handling a drunk jungwoo.

i want to dance!❞ the drunk male stood up, prying his hands from johnny's hold and stumbled his way to the dance floor.

no, you need to go home.❞ lucas approached the older who looked like falling down if he takes one more step.

jungwoo felt a tight grip on his arms, causing for him to look up and see a blurry view of a man. ❝you are who?

lucas looked up from jungwoo and gave the couple a look, ❝you two enjoy your new year, i'll send him home.

johnny nodded, ❝he's all yours.

ten then waved his hand up in the air, ❝you enjoy your new year too!

since lucas was having a hard time dragging jungwoo who kept on pulling himself back to the dance floor, he shoved the older and then brought him into his arms. he carried jungwoo and ignored him who keeps on punching his chest and telling him that he wants to dance.

let go of me!❞ jungwoo screamed, his feet going up and down and arms waving up in the air thinking that this giants who's carrying him will put him down.

stop moving so much.❞ lucas clicked his tongue.

jungwoo groaned, ❝you are so mean.

i am not.

yes you are!

i am—

then put me down and let me dance!❞ jungwoo moved his body again, almost making lucas drop him. ❝i'm going to dance until taemin loses his job.

mentioning their dance teacher way back in high school, lucas wanted to laugh. but jungwoo moving a lot was making him annoyed. he is not light as what everyone from his group of friends think he is, he is quite heavy. finally reaching his car, for what seemed like forever, lucas quickly opened it and threw jungwoo at the passengers seat while he went to the drivers seat and didn't waste any time to start the engine.

i feel sick.

lucas widened his eyes, ❝no, don't you dare.

i feel like i'm going to—

do not. you keep it in or i'm throwing you out of the car.❞ he didn't really mean it but that made jungwoo follow what he said.

the poor drunk boy nodded his head like a kid kept his mouth shut. the ride felt like the whole year, everything around him was spinning. he wanted to sleep but just by closing his eyes, his head would start to hurt.

are we there yet?❞ he mumbled.

the person driving shook his head, ❝no.

just when he thought that jungwoo's going to stay silent. not five minutes after, jungwoo started to speak, asking him the same question.

are we there yet?

groaning in annoyance, lucas turned to the right before answering, ❝no.

and this time, only ten seconds passed and jungwoo asked the same question again. ❝are we there yet?

a big fucking no!❞ this was driving him mad.

you didn't have to shout.❞ jungwoo blinked slowly and then flopped his body down the seat. waiting to arrive at wherever they are going.

after finally turning the last corner, lucas stopped in front of a familiar place and then went out of his car. opening the door from the passenger's seat, lucas tapped the older's thigh. ❝we're here.

jungwoo sat up, his head spinning to the extreme level, ❝end me now.

lucas managed to get jungwoo out from his car and carried him from his back. lucas struggled going up by the stairs but fortunately arrived in front of jungwoo's room. he gripped the door knob tight and twisted it only for him to groan for the nth time today.

where's the key?

jungwoo giggled, burying his head on lucas' neck. he loved how warm lucas felt and how good he smell. ❝the key to your heart?

no!❞ lucas had finally snapped, ❝the key to your apartment goddammit.

and the older giggled again. that giggle used to be lucas' favorite music but honestly, it's annoying to hear it right now. ❝it's playing hide and seek with us.

what?

we need to find it!❞ jungwoo gasped, ❝what if it's hiding inside your heart, should i go there?

forget it.❞ lucas tightened his grip on jungwoo's thighs as he started to walk away, ❝i'm bringing you to my home.

🎄

turning on the switch and lighting up his condo after closing the door, lucas had never realized that he missed staying here until now. everything seemed so new, so clean, and he wasn't used to it. but remembering the last time he stayed here, jungwoo was here to take care of him and clean his mess.

guess now he'll be the one to take care of jungwoo.

i need to—

lucas ran towards the bathroom to his room and placed jungwoo down. he looked away as he was hearing the older make noises of barfing and he too felt the need to do it but tried to hold himself back. he scrunched his nose and turned to look at jungwoo if he was done and seeing that he stopped, he made the older stand up as he flushed the toilet. he guided jungwoo to the sink and made him wash his face while he went out of the bathroom and find clothes for jungwoo to wear for the meantime.

oh, fluffy bed!❞ jungwoo came out of the bathroom and threw himself to the king sized bed that's inside lucas' room.

get up.

make the bed get up, i'm too tired.

lucas couldn't even count how many time he had groaned in annoyance because of this male. he gripped the pair of boxer shorts and and a shirt, that's probably going to be oversized when jungwoo wears it, and approached the older laying down in the bed.

he did not expect ending this year taking care of jungwoo.

sit up.

i'm not a dog.❞ jungwoo hiccuped, thinking that lucas is finally going to leave him alone and let him sleep but was being forced to sit down by a hand that's holding his wrist.

hands up.

i'm not a kid.❞ but jungwoo followed and raised his hand up, giving lucas easier time to remove the shirt he is wearing.

while watching lucas being busy with making him wear a shirt, jungwoo's vision was starting to get a lot more clearer but still burry for him to not recognize lucas.

you look like the giant who hurt me.❞ jungwoo squinted his eyes, ❝wait, you are the giant!

now i'll remove your pants.❞ lucas simply said, not giving jungwoo any chance to say something and pulled the older's pants down.

jungwoo then let out a moan when he felt the cold air hitting his legs, ❝so cold.

lucas is not going to admit it but the moan is making him feel things. but he knows how to control himself and just kept on reminding the brain of his that this is his bestfriend and he can't do anything that will destroy their friendship.

hey giant.

lucas glanced up to jungwoo and then to the older's legs, ❝jungwoo open them wide so that i can make you wear these shorts.

that sounded so bad and dirty inside lucas' head but he's really trying his best. all he needs to do is to let jungwoo wear the shorts and then tuck him inside the covers, let him fall int9 deep sleep, and then leave him sleeping inside his room while he sleeps at the living room.

i want attention, look at me.

jungwoo—❞ he was cut off by a pair of lips smashed into his. jungwoo made his way to lucas' lap, not breaking from the kiss. lucas breathed out when the older pulled away, ❝jung—❞ but before he could say anything, he was pulled back again into a deep kiss.

tongue playing, hands everywhere, hearts beating, room heating up, it's all that lucas never wanted to happen at times like this. because he knows he can't control himself, much more if it's with jungwoo. he's already a right age to think about it, to have dreams about it, and to imagine things about it.

jungwoo finally pulled away and then buried his head on the younger's neck. breathing out loud, ❝i dreamt one time about this.

lucas was still in a daze. they only kissed once, and that was at the firework show, but that kiss was no where near to this. he was shocked that he got to kiss jungwoo this way.

his eyes traveled to the wall clock hang up on top of his bed and saw that it was already midnight, already a new year. he should put jungwoo to bed before the year ends so that he can sleep or probably spend the new year scrolling down his phone at the living room and watching videos of people and how they spent their new years.

but jungwoo was stuck to him like a koala, ❝in a dark room, just us two.

does that mean jungwoo is not the only one dreaming about them? his heart was beating fast. jungwoo is probably thinking about doyoung and not him.

you and me.❞ the older whispered before pulling himself away enough to have a proper look on lucas. his hands travelled to the younger's chest and started to undo his tie, ❝lucas and jungwoo.

well shit, jungwoo just mentioned his name. so it's confirmed, jungwoo is not thinking about doyoung but is thinking about him. it made him question why when jungwoo has feelings for doyoung.

jungwoo threw lucas' tie somewhere around the room and then went to undo the buttons to his polo next, ❝feeling the hot temperature.

the room was air-conditioned but it surely was hot between the two. it got even more hotter when jungwoo leaned foward and started to kiss lucas messily while his hands were busy undoing the buttons.

not long after, lucas was now shirtless. he was only in his pants and the two were still kissing. lips abused from all the sucking, biting and licking.

they needed to feel more.

they wanted to do more.

that's when jungwoo's hands went to lucas' pants and fumbled with the zipper. the two would only break from the kiss when they needed air but it doesn't get them seconds to connect their lips again.

what are you doing?❞ lucas mumbled with his tone deep.

i want you.❞ jungwoo went down and gave kitten licks on the younger's exposed chest, ❝i want you lucas.

completely forgetting that jungwoo was drunk, lucas didn't fight for it and did what the older wanted. the two undeniably loved the feeling of their bodies together, sounds coming out from their mouths echoing around the room, and their lips being abused.

the people were starting to count down. the moment it reached to one, fireworks came up to the sky, people started to shout, everything was going loud. they were enjoying their time outside greeting each other a wonderful year, laughing and having fun.

while they were celebrating the new year, these two were doing something else.

lucas!❞ jungwoo moaned out loud.

while the younger was busy pleasuring him, ❝i'm close.

what a way to start their new year.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1K 16
donghyuck is just a normal and very gay student who doesn't need anything more in his life. well, that's what he was convinced before seeing the one...
70.6K 3.8K 37
assassin!jaemin and rich boy!renjun where jaemin has to kill the youngest heir of the richest family in the country, but the next thing he knew, he...
381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
6.7K 474 60
prom·ise reason to expect something.