A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

Galing kay JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... Higit pa

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Thirty-Seven.

5.6K 84 39
Galing kay JoeSugg9012

Aly's POV

  Despite Joe's text message, I stayed up for a while, eventually I went to bed around 1am. I browsed on my phone for a while, looking at social media sites. Around 1:30, I couldn't stay awake any longer. Around 2:30, I woke up and heard Joe in the shower, if I wasn't so exhausted and it wasn't so early in the morning, I would have gone and joined him. I must've fallen back to sleep before he came to bed because I woke up at 10:30am to see Joe in bed with Maisie and I. I went and checked on Fletcher, who was also still asleep. I got into the shower and got dressed. After contemplating what to wear, I decided to not really try today. I put on my yoga capris and one of Joe's shirts that I usually sleep in.

  Once again, I went to check on Fletcher. Finally, he was awake, I got him up and dressed him.

  "Mama, play?" Fletcher asked.

  "Alright Fletch," I said as I picked him up and carried him through to the livingroom where most of his toys were.

  "What sound do trucks make?" I asked Fletcher as he picked up a toy truck.

  "Voom voom!" Fletcher squealed.

  "Yay Fletch!" I congratulated.

  "Voom voom!" Fletcher said as he played with his toy trucks.

  After about fifteen minutes of playing with Fletcher, I heard Maisie crying from our room. I got up and walked down the hall. I got to the room and Joe was waking up slowly as he heard Maisie cry.

  "Morning babe," he said with his raspy voice.

  "Hi babe," I said picking up Maisie and slowly bouncing her to try and stop her crying.

  "How was last night?" I asked.

  "Alright, I mean I'm not in any rush to go out with them again, at all."

  "That bad?" I asked.

  "Yeah Lucy's a real bitch."

  "Oh alright," I laughed.

  "No really, she was drunk silly so I walked her home and she said she wouldn't go to bed without me and wanted to fuck a married man."

  "What the hell?" I yelled.

  "Aly, babe, trust me I didn't do anything."

  "Oh God, Joe," I said freaking out a bit.

  "Babe, relax, I promise on everything, I didn't kiss her, sleep with her, or anything, I promise."

  "Joe, I'm trusting you," I said.

  "Good," Joe said as he wrapped his arms around my waist as Maisie continued to cry. Joe gave me a kiss.

  "I'm going to feed Maisie," I said giving Joe another kiss.

  "Stay in here with me?" Joe asked.

  "Fletcher's out there."

  "I'll go get him," Joe said as he walked to get Fletcher.

  "Toys!" Fletcher yelled.

  Joe came back through holding Fletcher's hand and in the other hand he had a couple of the trucks Fletcher was playing with earlier.

  "May-e!" Fletcher squealed when he saw Maisie.

  "Babe," Joe said as he layed back down on the bed.

  "Hm?"

  "I love you," Joe said.

  "I love you too," I said back as I started to feed Maisie.

  Fletcher continued to play and Joe either went on his phone, or played with Fletcher too. Around 12:30, I started making lunch. I made Joe and I sandwiches and Fletcher some snack bits and cut up some turkey for him to eat.

  "Thanks babe," Joe said as we ate our lunches.

  "No problem," I grinned.

  For the rest of the day, Joe and I took turns in entertaining the kids and cleaning the house. So overall, a productive day. That evening, Joe made dinner and then we put the kids to bed early. Maisie was asleep in our bed and we got the baby monitor. First, Joe and I watched some television, but then I started picking up all Fletcher's toys that were thrown about the livingroom floor.

  "I really like those pants," Joe grinned as I bent down to pick up toys.

  "Oh Joe!" I laughed.

  "No really, you look hot in them," Joe said.

  I blushed and quickly picked up the rest of the toys before putting them in the toy bin.

  "Do you want to go to bed?" I asked Joe.

  "Not really," Joe winked at me.

  "Joe, not tonight, I'm sorry babe, another night," I apologized and giggled.

  "Alright babe, I understand," Joe laughed as he gave me a hug, "I still like those pants though," he said as he smacked my bottom.

  "Joe!" I squealed.

  Joe just laughed and walked into our bedroom.

  I followed behind turning off the lights in the rest of the flat before heading to bed. Luckily, we didn't wake Maisie up. But, she still woke up around 3am for feeding again, I fed her and asked Joe to change her diaper after.

  The next morning I got up somewhat early, 7am, and got a shower. Today, I planned on getting some pictures of Maisie done at a studio. I got showered and dressed. I chose to wear some skinny jeans and a black and white striped baggy t-shirt. Once I finished my makeup, I woke up Maisie, and gave her a tiny sponge bath before getting her dressed. I packed a few different outfits and put on a white onesie and pink leggings. I put on one of her cardigans and she was ready to go. I woke Joe up to tell him we were going out for her pictures.

  "Have fun babe," Joe mumbled before falling back to sleep.

  I got Maisie's baby carrier and strapped her in. After carrying her out to the car, I then strapped the carrier into the car and we drove away. The drive to the studio was about 20 minutes.

  I pulled up to the studio and got out and unbuckled Maisie and carried her out.

  "Hello, do you have an appointment?" A lady at the reception desk asked as we walked in.

  "Yes, for Maisie Sugg at 9."

  "With Yvonne?" The lady asked.

  "Yes."

  "Yvonne will be ready in a second please, go ahead and sit down," the lady grinned.

  Within a couple of minutes Yvonne, the lady who photographed Fletcher when he was born, came out to the waiting room.

  "Alyson! Long time no see!" Yvonne said.

  "Hi Yvonne, yup, now baby number two!"

  "She's so cute! You and Joe make cute babies," Yvonne giggled.

  "Haha thanks!"

  "Maisie, right?" Yvonne said as I passed Maisie to her.

  "Yup, Maisie Emma Sugg."

  "How adorable!" Yvonne said, "Well let's get started."

  Yvonne carried Maisie and lead me down the hall that I came down over a year ago with Fletcher. We walked into her private room studio.

  "How's Fletcher?" Yvonne asked as I took Maisie from her so she could getting her camera ready.

  "He's really energetic," I laughed.

  "So how old is he now?"

  "A year and a half," I said.

  "No! Really? Wow!"

  "I know my baby's growing up!"

  "Alright, so we'll do some black and white shoots and some other shoots."

  "Sounds good," I agreed.

  After an hour and a half of Yvonne taking pictures and us talking, we left.

  "I want to see another baby in here soon!" Yvonne laughed as we were leaving.

  "We'll see," I shrugged and joked.

  Maisie and I drove home, and on the way home, I stopped by Starbucks and got a drink for me and another drink for Joe.

  By the time we got home, Maisie was asleep. I carried her in as well as our drinks.

  "Morning babe," Joe said as he walked in the livingroom from the hallway, still in his 'pajamas.'

  "Hey, I got you a drink on the way home," I said handing him his Starbucks.

  "Aw thanks babe!" Joe said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

  Joe put his drink on the ground next Maisie's baby carrier and unbuckled her and carefully picked her up.

  "I'll go put her in the nursery," Joe whispered.

  "Thanks babe."

  A minute later, Joe came back from the nursery and picked up his drink and sat down at the counter.

  "Where's Fletch?" I asked.

  "Still asleep," Joe laughed.

  "Wow, ok."

  "So how was it?" Joe asked.

  "Good, Yvonne's really nice, Maisie was good, oh and Yvonne said the photos would be ready in about three days but she'll call me."

  "Great."

  "Yeah, and Yvonne said she wants to see us in there again soon with another baby, because appartenly we make cute babies," I giggled.

  "I agree!" Joe laughed.

  "Oh Joe, not soon atleast!" I laughed, "Anyway, two kids is perfect!"

  "More would be perfect-er!" Joe laughed.

  The rest of the morning we relaxed in our bedroom, embracing the silence of the kids sleeping. Joe kept loving on me, like a lot. Which usually when he acts like this, he wants sex.

  The rest of the day we stayed at home, I nipped out to the grocery store to get some groceries really quickly. Joe and I took turns playing with Fletcher and holding Maisie. Because they both slept so much today, meant they were restless into the evening. Maisie started getting tired around 7:30 and Fletcher didn't get tired until around 9pm. I put Fletcher to bed and came into the livingroom to see Joe cleaning up the toys, which is what I usually do.

  "I'll do it," I offered because Joe's done a lot so much already today, he did all the dishes and offered to change both Fletcher's and Maisie's diapers. I haven't seen a poopy diaper all day. For the first day in like a year and a half.

  "No it's fine," Joe smiled at me.

  "Alright babe, want a drink?" I offered getting out a bottle of wine.

  "Sure," Joe agreed.

  We relaxed with a couple glasses of wine each. We were sat on the sofa.

  "I love you Alyson," Joe said giving me a kiss.

  "Joe, I love you too."

  We continued kissing until we decided to go to the bedroom.

A/N: Another chapter soon, got a lot of writing done today! Yay. Hope everyone enjoyed it! Thanks!! xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
16.1K 338 33
When Izzy Jones moves from South Africa to Finally meet Zoe Sugg things don't go all to plan. Instead of Izzy and Zoe moving to Brighton together Zoe...
127K 3.1K 50
the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TOO GOOD JOE SUGG [COMPLETED] HIGHEST RAN...
46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...