Neko | Maniggy❤️

blackveilwriters

One day shock rocker Marilyn Manson finds an abandoned box on his doorstep, and what was inside changed his l... Еще

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

120 2 1
blackveilwriters

Manson didn't think things could get any better.
Him and his band were just about to go on their very first tour, with none other than nine inch nails! However, it wasn't all smiles, as he had just dismissed his heroin addict bassist and needed to find a replacement fast. The stress was pretty stressful.
Just then, Manson opened the door to his trailer and saw a box on his step.
"Huh?" He exclaimed aloud.
WThere was a note attached that read "in need of new home"
Manson rolled his eyes
"Don't tell me this is going to be a bunch of puppies! I don't have time for this!"

Manson hauled the cardboard box inside and it was a lot heavier than he expected. Hmm.

Manson gasped as the flaps of the box suddenly flung open and two eyes peered out. Was it a person? Well, kind of. The man inside was very dainty and had long crazy dreadlocks , but he also had cat ears and a tail !

—-
Hey guys should I continue with this? :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
243K 5.9K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
948K 58.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...