Herobrine x Steve Gentle Love

By NintendoBriana

My friend Macy is doing one about Herobrine and Steve so how about a contest to see who has the better story... More

Chapter One Signs
Chapter Three Dinner
Chapter Four The Perfect Night
Chapter Five Being Together
Chapter Six Mining Into Hurt
Chapter Seven Herobrine's Story
Chapter Eight Hiding A Secret
Chapter Nine The Truth
Chapter Ten Day At Home

Chapter Two The Note

1.8K 42 26
By NintendoBriana

Steve's POV

I was a little tense when I first saw Herobrine that I ran. I think that probbley made him angry that I ran away because I was tense up. By the time I got home Salmon was on the bed napping. He is such a good cat I pefer cats than dogs because they are quite calm. I sat down next to him to think about my feelings for Herobrine. Ever since he started to look after me I didn't know what these feelings were. Then I remembered when I was having that nightmare and he calmed me down. I heard that people hate Herobrine because he is evil but I'm not beleiving those rumors are true. I really don't think he is such a bad person, maybe a sweetheart. I sighed knowing that I wish I could see him again.

I looked put my window just trying to find Herobrine but with no luck. I was sad I just wish I could see him after all I love him just they way he treats me and from who he is. I got into bed filled with sadness in my heart. I fall asleep with my feelings for him in my heart. 

Herobrine's POV

I didn't mean for him to run away. I got out of the tree just trying to find him but no luck so far. I decide to leave him a note and leave it besides him. I took out some paper then I started to write the note that I would soon leave with him. It's not like he loves me back they way that I love him. Would he ever love someone who has a cold heart? Maybe he does love me back I'm not too sure. I teleported to his bedroom very quiety I don't want to wake him up. I place the note next to him still trying my best not to wake him up. I was just about to leave when he started to shift a bit. Maybe just one kiss wouldn't hurt as I have been feeling like I need to kiss him. I kissed his forhead before teleporting away back to the forest.

Steve's POV

I soon felt Herobrine kiss my forehead it was very sweet of him. I woke up to find a note next to me from Herobrine. I unfold the note and read it. 

Hey Steve,

I think you probbley have figure out by now that I don't love you but I really do. I would like to get to know you better  so I'm inciting you to dinner. Don't worry I will not hurt you as most of the word you probbely have heard. Please attend the dinner its very romantic. 

Herobrine

The note was cute but a very romantic dinner with him now that is something. Maybe it will give me a chance to see the real him and not what people have been telling about him. I better get ready the dinner's tonight. I can't wait to see him again. He is such a sweetheart towards me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
87.6K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
762K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...