That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 36 -

601 15 0
By elizabeth_756

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

I walked to the garden they had outside, well it wasn't much since it was still winter. The envelope I held in my hands to me weighed a ton. The place was empty and I was glad I needed to read this by myself. I sat at a nearby bench looking at the envelope. My hands started shaking, I took a deep breath and opened it.

Claire, this is a story that I've never told, I gotta get this off my chest to let it go. I bet your mad at me right now but I just couldn't take the pain I felt everyday. Please don't blame yourself it's not yours. It's not my moms fault either please tell her that and please protect her. Take care of her.

Your probably wondering why I did this. I'll tell I promise just please don't do anything stupid. I know you. Ian, please tell Ian I love him and that I'm sorry. Claire your my best friend and I love you so much because your always so strong no matter what happens in your life. I'm a coward I never face my fears head on. I remember the time we were playing at the park when we were younger I found a spider and ran but you and Ian stayed there just looking at it. I was always the weak and pathetic one out of you two. Everybody always ends up taking care of ME.

I changed yea I know and I'm going to tell you. It started when I was young. There's a part of me I can't get back a little girl grew up too fast, all it took was once, I'll never be the same. My dad would touch me in very inappropriate places and he raped me. My own father raped me Claire. I never told my mom because he said he would hurt her, but at the end he ended up hurting her anyway. The day it happened was when you left to go back to London with your dad. I felt so dirty and used. I took about 20 showers that night trying to clean myself, I just felt so dirty.

At school people would bully me, but you already know that and when you and Ian were there they wouldn't bully me. When you two left things changed. I didn't say anything because you two were so busy. Ian with his dancing, you with your singing career. You two always worry about me and I just feel like I'm a bother to you. I have no purpose in this place. People are better off without me. That's what Brittany, Joel, Madison, Raven, Whitney, and just everybody at school would say. The teachers even ignored me and talked bad about me calling me just a dreamer. Their all right I am just a dreamer and a wannabe song writer. Jake, Ron, Kevin, Walter, and every guy at school called me a slut but am I one?

Your all going to probably notice bruises on my body. Claire they hit me they would beat me up everyday. I didn't say anything and I'm sorry but I can't have you always taking care of me. I promise I would try to fight back but after awhile I stopped, I mean what's the use. Claire please protect my mom tell her I love her and that it's not her fault, she's better off without me. YOUR better off without me, everybody is just please move on with your life like I never existed. I hope you can forgive me. I was broken and bruised, you don't need a friend like me in your life. I'm sorry. I love you. I also left you some lyrics I have I'm sure you might not use them but I'm giving them to you anyway.

Bye Claire your the best friend I've ever had.

I crumpled the paper in my hand, tears falling from my face onto the paper. I was mad, angry, pissed, all if the the above but not at Alex she didn't do anything wrong. I was mad at all those bastards from her school, her father, the damn teachers. How dare they downgrade her like she's not a human being. My hands were shaking. I'm going to find her father if it's the last thing I do that prick is going to die. I got up, folded up the piece of paper, and wiped my tears angrily away.

Everybody turned to look at me when I walked back in, I ignored them and walked out the hospital. I heard them call after me but I ignored them. Thomas, Paul, and Joshua were outside.

"Take me to Blue Ridge High School." Thomas nodded. Paul and Joshua helped push past paparazzi with me ignoring there questions. All I wanted was to get to that school and kick ass. He opened the door for me and all 4 of us were off. My phone went off but I ignored it.

- - - -

"Were here." I nodded and walked out looking up at the building, class was in session. They can go to hell for all I care. I walked in pushing the doors open with Paul and Joshua following behind me. The lady at the front looked up. "I'm here to see the principle." She nodded and led me into his office. Paul closed the door after we went in.

"How may I help yo-" I cut him off.

"WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF SCHOOL ARE RUNNING! HOW DARE YOU LET YOUR OWN STAFF AND STUDENTS ABUSE A GIRL TO DEATH!" I yelled throwing his stuff on the ground.

"I'm sorry but I don't quite understand." He said confused.

"Alex, Alex Turner that's who the hell I'm taking about. I want to see these people!" I named off the people in the letter. He just nodded and called for them. Joel was the first to enter. The instant I saw her I pushed her up against the wall.

"I fucking hate you and all your little friends. I'm sending all your asses to jail!" She tried pushing me off.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Joshua pulled me off. I ignored her and the rest walked in.

"Ms. Woods I want an explanation into why your acting this way."

"Why? These idiots in front of me beat the crap out of Alex. They humiliated her!" I looked at them in disgust.

"Do you have proof." Really all the fuck he cares about is proof.

"No shit or else I wouldn't be here she left me a note."

"I'm sorry but that isn't proof enough ms. Woods." The f did he just say!

"Not proof enough! Explain the damn bruises I found on her body! Explain to me why she's in the hospital now lying unconscious in a coma because of these bastards!" I yelled throwing chairs and papers all over.

I turned to look at them. They just stood there without a care in the world looking around unfazed. They disgusted me, anybody who belittles another in my eyes are sick. I just wanted to strangle all of them. I knew them, they were all over 18 so I can easily put them in jail. I smirked looking at them with an evil look in my eyes. Their going to pay.

"I'm calling the police for an investigation and the board. I've been told your teachers here are the same as the students. Joshua call them!" He nodded and left.

"I'm sorry to inform you but you can't do that." Mr. Jones said. "Shut the hell up and sit your ass down." He quickly sat down.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Our parents won't let that happen. It's not our fault Alex killed herself it's hers." Ron said glaring at me. The anger in me built up. I ran to him and put my hands around his neck, pushing him up against the wall. "It's your damn fault I'm going to make sure you and your friends rot in jail!" Paul pulled me off.

Joshua walked back in. "I explained and the police are on their way along with the board." I nodded taking a seat.

"Call my lawyer." He nodded and walked out. I looked at them standing against the wall.

"Like do you seriously think your going to send us to jail." Brittany said.

"First of all I have more money. Second I have proof. Third I have a better lawyer and fourth I'll make sure you confess. I'll torture you if that's possible." They shut up after that and just looked around nervously.

- - - -

"I'm sorry mr. Jones but your fired and this school will be shut down for further investigation." The president of the board said. "We can't let an incident like this just pass especially with teachers being involved."

We were all in the office including the parents of those idiots. They were all glaring at me. Like I care they won't be here anymore anyway. I've talked to my lawyer and he said there is a chance they can go to jail. I told him to do anything possible to get them in.

"If you could please turn around you all have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?" One police officer said as the others handcuffed those assholes. While they were taken away I was left with their angry parents.

"You bitch!" A lady said as she lunged after me but Paul stopped her.

"I suggest you leave and go say goodbye to them because next time you see them will be thru a glass wall." I smirked while I walked away. Thomas was outside waiting for us in the car.

"Let's go back to the hospital." He nodded and wel drove off.

"Harry's been calling non stop." Paul said showing me his phone. "Your mothers been calling as well." Joshua said.

"I'll tell them when we get back." They just nodded.

I turned to look out the window not really satisfied with myself. There's just one thing I can't do.

I can't make Alex wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 126 18
Hi this is my first Fanfiction This story might start bad but i promise it gets a lot better :)) __________________________ This story is abou...
1.5K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
348K 7.6K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
30.8K 767 34
Blame Styles. I mean, I don't blame Harry for the death of my mother or sister or the fact I had a few psychotic boyfriends back then... But I blame...