The One Who Grounds Me (Book...

By Kimmy_The_Dull

Cover done by @russiangem Second place in the Frozen awards! Start: 17 October 2018 End: 1 January 2019 Small... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
I Wish
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
New Story In The Making
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Cast
Warning
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Acknowledgement

Chapter Fifty-Seven

49 8 25
By Kimmy_The_Dull

Tiana

When Tristan returned back to the house, he didn't come to the room. He stayed in the hall, for the rest of the night. I cried myself to sleep that night, listening to him tapping away on his laptop.

The next morning when I walked out into the living room. Tristan was still tapping away furiously on his laptop. A couple books were spread out in front of him on the coffee table. I opened and closed my mouth. I didn't know what to say to him. He probably hates me. Tristan flicks the cigarette between his fingers.

He didn't look up when I shuffled towards the fridge, which really hurts.. He just continued typing. Ignoring me. After some time, he closed his laptop lid and disappeared down the hall. I should probably follow him, make things right. Even if I followed him, what exactly, I'm I gonna say to him?

Whatever it's no use anyways. I fucked up. I pulled open the fridge door. Staring at the contents in the fridge. My stomach churns, I'm not hungry. I don't know how long I stood there, staring at the food stuff in the kitchen....

I only snapped out of my thoughts when Tristan treads back into the room. I cleared my throat. Tristan stops mopping, at his hair with the towel, he looks up at me.

"You never came to bed last night." I said, accusingly.

Nice one Tiana. Nice one. I wanted to slap myself on the head. After all this is my fault. He didn't come to bed last night, because of me and my immaturity. I shifted, nervously under his glare.

"Mhmm I had work to do, and I needed some space."

I stiffen. Usually when a person say they need space, they're contemplating breaking up with their significant other. Did I really fucked up that badly? I didn't mean to fuck this up. I clenched and unclenched my fist.

"Oh. Uh..... I see."

Tristan sat down heavily in the couch. Opening the lid of his laptop, he boots up the screen. Once again, I opened and closed my mouth. I didn't know how to put my thoughts into words.

"If you have something to say, just say it."

I turned my back to him. I know I was wrong last night. Going off on him like that. I just.... I gripped the edge of the counter. I just don't know how to do this. I'm so new to this. And I'm scared. I don't want to push him away. I squeezed my eyes shut, shaking my head from side to side. My hair whips into my face. I felt Tristan's arms wraps around my middle. My body tenses up.

"T... Tristan?"

"Mhmm?" He answered. He rest his forehead on my shoulder. I didn't dare move. All I could smell was his expensive body wash, teasing my nostrils.

".... aren't you mad at me?" I blurted out.

"I wish I was. You really hurt my feelings last night."

"I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to. I just...."

"Mhmm it's okay. No need to apologize. I wasn't mad in the first place. I don't want to be like your ex.... I don't want you to feel trapped in this relationship." He said.

"I could never feel trapped with you. You're my rock." I blurted out once more.

Tristan presses a kiss to my collarbone. His hold loosens. Tristan turns me around, pushing me against the counter. He lifts me on top of the counter. His lips covers mine without hesitation. I whimpered in glee.

It's only been a couple hours but still..... I missed his warm embrace. Tristan's tongue teases my lower lip. He sucks, it into his mouth. I groaned against his lips. Tristan wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. I toyed with the drawstrings of his sweats. Rubbing myself against him. After some time, he pulls away.

"I'm still a little bit hurt." He said, with puppy dog eyes.

I flushed, feeling a little bit guilty. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Tristan beams at me. "I was hoping you would ask that question!"

He smiles wolfishly at me.

Oh dear god, I just created a monster.

Bleh.... 😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.9K 51
OLIVIA YOUNG AND TRISTAN MORALES were hopelessly in love in highschool. They were best friends and lovers but unfortunately by the end of summer, the...
280K 5.6K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
12.3K 542 31
We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he watches me do it. Finally, he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry if I... offended you by sleeping in your...
247K 19.5K 51
Kidnap, torture, kill, repeat. That's how this serial killer rolls. So, what does it take for one boy to escape his horrifying captivity? It takes gu...