Dared! Nalu Oneshot collectio...

بواسطة animeloves1

"Lucy, don't make me chase after you, cause you know I will!" Natsu shouted. "Then catch me, hotshots!" Lucy... المزيد

One shot collection (Nalu FanFic)
Confession before confession?
Cake solves everything... (Extra Jerza)
Help from Edolas
Knowing
If you know whats best
Each day passes by
Stars are in our presence
boyfriends?
Right this moment part1
Warmth in your rain
Fate caused us to meet

Curses have cures

2.8K 114 18
بواسطة animeloves1

This chapter is dedicated to @Awkardsituations101 for giving me this fantastic idea.

If any followers have ideas that they think are great for a one shot, please feel free to tell me and I'll make them come true.

Enjoy

-animeloves1

Lucy's POV

I got back to the guild after my mission with the Natsu. The place was crazy like usual, empty bottles of beers everywhere. Seriously my guild mates need a life. I walked over to the bar and saw Mira come out of the kitchen.

"Hey how was the mission?" She said wiping and putting away a beer mug.

"Great, only five buildings were destroyed and the rest of the town is standing." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"That's great!" Mira tried to sound happy.

"By the way, where's Natsu?" She asked. I let out a sign.

"The Mage we had to take down uses curse magic, so Natsu who never gets sick, was cursed with a cold. I dumped him at his house before coming here as a matter of fact." I said proudly.

"Oh that's great!" Mira beamed. I seriously don't understand her sometimes.

2 hours later

"Bye! I'm going now!" I said my goodbyes and headed home. I summoned Plue and we walked together. I let out a long sigh.

"How about we make him something to eat," I gave Plue a smile.

"Pun~ Pun~" I laughed at his reply. We walked and finely reached to apartment, I took out the keys and unlocked the doors. Heading straight to the fridge to have a look at the ingredients, I saw pumpkin, spinach, potato, meat and leek. I intensely stared trying to come up with a recipe in my head.

"Hm... Pumpkin and leek soup with cinnamon for spice and potato and spinach mash!" Happy with the idea I began taking out the ingredients. After smoothing out the soup I made the mash and it was ready to eat. I walked out of the kitchen to my bedroom to put on something nice to take the food over to Natsu's house. As I walked into the room a mysterious lump was under my comforter on the bed and the window was open. I gradually walked towards the bed and stepped on something, soon realising it was Natsu's scarf. Strange... What's it doing her? I picked it up and fold it, then putting it on the side table. Remembering that there was an intruder, I pull the comforter of the bed and saw Natsu curled up into a ball.

"Oi, oi Natsu!" No response... I sighed, good grief. I kneeled on the bed and began pushing him gently, no reaction...

"Come on Natsu, wake up." Nothing seemed to be working, then a thought hit me.

"I made some food, it in the kitc-" before I could finish, Natsu was already out of the room. When I followed him to the kitchen, he was sitting and staring at the containers with the food. He wasn't even touching, just staring. I grabbed the containers and put them in bowls. I served them back in front of Natsu, then sat on the other side of the table. After a pregnant silence, he still hasn't touched the food.

"What's... Wrong?" I asked. He didn't move. A few moment later he looked up at me intensely with a serous expression.

"Lucy..." He breathed out, still looking at me intensely.

"Yes...?" I asked cautiously.

"Feed. Me." He said in a deep voice. I was speechless, our eyes never leaving each other's gaze. I stood without realising, the chair made a screech when it was pushed out. I gradually began walking over to Natsu, not leaving his eye sight.

Crouching down I let out the third sigh to day, "If you insist." I then grabbed the spoon that was in the soup, and began blowing. Once it cooled down, I positioned the spoon in front of Natsu's mouth. He took it in his mouth and I pulled it out.

He gave me a small smile, "Tastes good, you have some too." He took the spoon from me and filled it with more soup before positioning it in front of me. I took his offer and swallowed. Surprisingly, it did taste good. I looked back up to Natsu and saw him still staring at me with his onyx eyes.

Natsu lips curved into a smirk, "I see that there's some still on your face Luce." I looked confused at his words, and didn't realised that his face was a centimetre away.

"I'll clean it up." But as soon as I did, he had licked me right next to my mouth. After he pulled away I was blushing furiously.

"I'll go clean the dishes!" After I walked out of the kitchen from cleaning up, Natsu was sound asleep on the bed. I walked over and pulled the comforter over him, and as I was about to walk away, a warm hand held my wrist.

"Sleep with me..." Was all Natsu said before pulling me under the comforter with him. As I was about to move from his grasp, Natsu's next words shocked me.

"Let's stay like this forever," I was stunned by his words.

A small smile made its way onto my face and I replied, "Okay..."

So...? How was it? Comment an vote please!

Until next time.

-animeloves1

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

161K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
830K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...