Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

由 repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... 更多

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~67~

5.7K 217 15
由 repunzel0313

Wilder and Woodrow above.

Freyah Kent:

I was sat on the sofa, lost in my own little world watching my sons play on the floor in front of me. They 'play' noises the only thing lingering in the air with our breathing.

All I could think about was my 'conversation' if you can call it that.

"She was my daughter too."

He was right, she was his daughter too, she was ours. I acted as if she was only mine, that I was the only one suffering from her death, that I was the only one hurt about all this.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by the doorbell ringing and Trousers barking making me jump. I fixed my dress and my hair, looking at myself in the mirror and see that I had a few tears running down my cheeks so I hastily wiped them away before answering the door.

I pulled it open and plastered on the smile I had worked hard on.

"Oh, darling don't pull that smile with me." Everleigh pushed past me and looked around.

Once her eyes fell on my sons her smile widened as she called out to them. They stood up and ran into her arms.

"Shut the door Honey, it's like a million degrees out there." I shut the door as she asked and walked towards her and she kept Woodrow on her hip and walked to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"Tea?" she asked lifting a mug in my direction.

I nodded absentmindedly and picked Wilder up and placed on the kitchen counter.

"Let's have a little chat, shall we?" Everleigh spoke and indicated for me to take a seat on the bar stool.

She whizzed around the kitchen as if she has always lived here and fixed a snack for the twins.

"So, did you have a talk with my son?"

"I did." I handed over Wilder's drink to him avoiding eye contact with her.

"I don't know how to feel now, he's right, and as much as I hate to admit it, he is." I sighed and slumped a little more in my seat, running my hand in Wilder's hair as he ate.

"No mama." he pushed my hand away with a little pout on his lips.

I smiled at him as he continued to eat, the little beauty spot at the corner of his lip was covered in the yoghurt that he was devouring.

"I know this is a hard time but you are driving yourselves further away from each other than pulling yourselves closer. You need to come out stronger from this, not weaker." she reached over the counter and took my hand in hers.

"Let me tell you a little story." she sighed and came to my side of the kitchen and took the seat next to me.

She took another deep breath and gave me a sad smile.

"After I had Alexander I got pregnant again two years later." she paused and looked at our joint hands and gave them a squeeze.

"I was about at the beginning of my second trimester when I lost the baby."

My heart stopped.

"We were coming up to the tenth year anniversary of Uncle Carter's death. There had been a rumour that Louis, Asher's half-brother, was back and I became paranoid. I got so paranoid that I was stressing constantly. I wasn't eating properly not was I sleeping. Asher was hardly home because he was trying to keep all of us safe. One afternoon I wasn't feeling well so I went to lie down. The littles were out with Annie, Ray and Ryder for the day so that I could rest. Only Damon was home with me because he had just turned 14 and didn't want to be seen with his younger siblings."

She giggled lightly at the memory but her smile faded.

"I woke up that afternoon and felt dizzy and stupidly decided to go down the stairs. I took the first step and tripped on my step. I tried catching the railing but missed it because of the dizziness that was making me see double. I fell down the flight of stairs and hit my head on the last step. Damon heard my fall and called the ambulance since I had started bleeding. Needless to say that I lost the baby a few hours later."

Tears were streaming down my eyes again as much as I tried to hold them in.

"Damon was too young to see me go through this, it wasn't fair on him. The rest don't know about this miscarriage and I wanted it to be that way. Not so that my other children wouldn't know about their perished sibling and not in a mean way but to spare them the grief. To me if no one knew it would be easier for me to get past it and that thought drove Asher mad. The loss of a child is the worst thing that has happened in my life, I was so distraught and in denial that it brought Asher and I apart. We had both signed the divorce papers it was that bad between us. I would throw knives his way, he would yell at me while dogging the knives. It was breaking our family apart and no one knew about what was going on. Damon was suffering silently and keeping the littles away from the fights."

I wiped away my tears and helped my twins get down after Everleigh cleaned their messy faces as if she was not revealing her deepest secret to me.

The boys ran off to the living room again screaming and laughing before settling down once more to which Everleigh continued her story.

"This dark patch brought Asher and I together once we talked and thought about our life and the children we still had. We never forget that child that we lost, never a day passes without me thinking about my baby. We never named him or her, it was just too difficult so it stayed baby Mortimer."

Her green eyes met mine for the first time since she started this story.

"I may not have lost my baby the way you have, nor for the same reasons but I sure as hell know what you have been going through and I know how you feel. You need to build on this anger you are starting to feel and use it in a positive way and not against your husband because that is exactly what your grandfather wants to happen."

She finished getting up and handing me over tissues.

"Thank you." I croaked out.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before finding my voice again.

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"I'm trusting you with this because you needed to hear it, you needed to know that you were not the only one. I know Rose told you about her miscarriage and I know how you reacted to it since Wolf complained about it to me. Not all child loss stories are the same but you need to know that you are not alone. That how you feel is normal that was my first goal. My second was to make you realise that you and your partner are in this together not fighting against each other."

She took me in her arms and hugged me, a hug from a mother that I needed so badly.

"Thank you. For everything." I spoke sincerely to her.

We chatted a little more and she helped me cook the boys dinner and watched them while I took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. I pulled my hair in a messy bun that barely held together, I put my glasses on and wore one of Wolf's sports shorts and hoodie with fluffy socks on my feet.

I came down the stairs and saw my sons drawing my the help of their grandmother.

"Mama!" Woodrow yelled and dashed towards me for a cuddle.

I kissed his cheek and sat comfortably on the sofa with him on my lap. Trousers was sleeping in his bed and Smokey was on Wilder's bed in the boys' room.

"What are you drawing Wilder?" I asked seeing his little-concentrated face.

He stood up and made his way towards me and climbed on me his drawing in hand.

The was two big blobs and two smaller ones as well as a smaller one with what seemed to be wings on top of the first four.

"Who's that baba?" I asked pointing at the first blog thing.

"Daddy." he smiled.

I continued to ask who was who until we came to the winged blob.

"That ish baby shister." he exclaimed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"She an angel." He smiled up at me, dimple showing on his cheeks.

I kissed his nose and hugged both Wilder and Woodrow close to my chest.

"Mama loves you so so much."

Everleigh left soon after I put the boys to bed. It was nice having her here and made me regret pushing Ollie's family away and secluding myself from everyone.

The front door burst open just as I had come back down the stairs with Trousers in tow. He rushed to my husband who had walked into our home. My heartbeat picked up when I saw him and all I wanted was to run into his arms, so I did.

He greeted me, arms wide and embraced me in his strong arms.

"I'm sorry. I love you and you were right, she was our daughter."

I blurted out in his chest as he breathed in deeply.

"I know baby, I love you too. We will get through this together, soon this nightmare will be over." his deep voice rumbles, promise lacing his words.

"Soon?" I questioned.

"I found your grandfather, I made a plan to bring him down." He confessed, a sly smirk on his lips.

"How about we go dancing again?" 

_________________________

What do you think about Everleigh's confession?

There was supposed to be baby number 8?

What did you think about this chapter?

Thoughts? Predictions?

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, READ AND SHARE!!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

235K 5.5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
Truth In My Lies 由 red

神秘 / 惊悚

2.2K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
76.5K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...