Eclipse || K.T.H [[COMPLETED]]

Scorpiee

Imagine that one day you'd find out your number of days alive are being counted but one day everything change... Еще

Author's Reminder
Characters and their History
1 - Meet
2 - Rain
3 - Pain
4 - Care
5 - Help
6 - Surprised
7 - First Day
8 - Start
9 - Classmates
10 - Time
11 - Hand
12 - Safe
13 - Fall
14 - Night
15 - Truth
16 - Tease
17 - Worry
18 - Sorry
19 - Power
20 - Out
21 - Gone
22 - Down
23 - Blood
25 - Savage
26 - Captured
27 - Harass
28 - Acceptance
29 - Vain
30 - The Time
31- Blessing
32 - The End
Explaination
Note

24 - Sweat

1.8K 79 21
Scorpiee

*Weeks later*

A week later, the doctor said that I could go back to school, but I have to be very very careful not to hit my liver and if it started to hurt I will just inject the medicine that the doctor prescribes to me. Princess and Hoshi picked me up. We were walking slowly to school as I should not run. When I entered the gate I was surprised by a banner that says 'Welcome back Y/N' and two of Princess's clubmates were holding it and two girls blew the party poppers and the others cheered.

"WELCOME BACK!!! WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!" They cheered and then run to me and hugged me but of course, they were gentle to my stomach. I feel like I'm pregnant because they were staring at it. But actually, I'm just taking care of my liver.

"Wow thank you so much guys" I rubbed the back of my neck as I was shy but thankful to them.

"Here's a gift for you as it's getting cold and because your protecting your liver it's good that you won't freeze" A girl said which I guess is Lee Jae Hyun.

"Thanks" I accepted it being grateful.

"Lets party in the canteen ?" A guy said and we all agreed.

Taehyung

As I was lying on the rooftop I could hear a cheer. I stood up and check what's going on this early and what breaks my heart was to see Y/N smiling with her friends I guess.

"You're here all along?" Soo hae said. While wrapping her arm around my waist. I don't feel so good all of a sudden.

"Let go" I said.

"Mm... Is my TaeTae not in the mood?" She said reminding me of Y/N giving me that nickname. It felt so different when Y/N calls me that than her. She then held my hand and place it near her clit. Then I immediately pulled it away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask impolitely.

"Giving you an energizer! What's up with you today?" She yelled looking away. I just rolled my eyes and looked down

"Aish there so noisy.. Eo.. is that girl pregnant?" She said and she pointed it straight to Y/N.

"Pregnant?"

"Why do you think so?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I'm a girl? Can't you tell? Look at those girls touching her stomach? Giving her things that a pregnant woman need this coming winter" She said and I was pissed.

"I'm going" I said with a deep tone.

"Aye where you going?" She runs towards me but I stopped her.

"Just don't follow me and this is not part of the contract remember that" I said.

"Ok" She said and I walked down to the canteen. I saw her with the others, I can see that she's holding a portion of her stomach and she was looking out the window. She said something and stood up while still holding her stomach. She was going to the comfort room and there I got my chance. I followed her and when she's was alone, I pulled her arm to the staff room and her back hits the wall. I locked the door so that no one could come in

"YAH!" She was fierce first but when she saw me she became weak. She looked away not wanting to make contact with my eyes.

"looked at me.." I said with my weak voice. She was shaking her head like she doesn't want to hear me out.

"Can we talk?" I said and she looked at me with a straight look.

"What is there to talk about?" I finally heard her voice for such a long time.

"Y/N please be honest to me" I said and she looked pissed which was a little bit scary.

"I'm always honest to you but what about you?" She looked at me.

"And why are you here? Shouldn't you be with what was her name?" She acted

"Oh right I remembered 'everything' " she exaggerates

"Shouldn't you be with Cha Soo Hae? You promise her that you won't leave her side and that she is the cause why your breathing and she's the most important girl in your life" She said making me confuse.

Y/N

"You were there?" He asked and I give up.

"No I wasn't there I'm not the girl beside her" I raised her voice, why does she look scary now.

"That was just a dare" He said but the proof Hoshi sending me a video of him and that girl kissing and fucking is all my answer.

"You don't have to lie" I said and pulled out my phone showing him a video of him kissing Soo Hae in a classroom, while his other hand was on the girl's butt. He was shocked to see the video then I turned off my phone and hid it.

"Where did you get that?!" He yelled. Now this time his angry?!?! What the fuck is wrong with him

"My own recordings" I said calmly as ever.

"let me explain" He begged

"You don't have to explain I've got all the answers" I said

"And if you don't mind.. I need to do something" I said pushing his body away as I reached for the door but he pulled my bag.

"Taehyung, give me back my bag" I commanded.

"No"

"TAEHYUNG I NEED IT!" I yelled as the pain was getting worst.

"Please Taehyung it hurt so bad" I said as I wince in pain on the floor. He gave me my bag and I immediately took out the injection that the Doctor said to me. I then immediately inject it on my skin. I waited and the pain slowly fades. I took a deep breath as I feel relieved. I laid my back to the wall as I was tired.

"Are you okay" He sounds concerned but I ignored him.

"I don't need your concern" I said as I slowly stood up holding my stomach.

"what's going on with you?" He cried pushing me against the wall and this time I could feel his tears on my shoulder. I tried my best not to cry too but failed. We both fell on the floor still hugging each other

"No Taehyung, what is wrong with you" I said and he shook his head.

"Tell me, please, what's wrong with you first?" He said as he hugged me tightly. The hug that I miss so much. My hands moved on its own as I hugged him back.

"Taehyung.. it's my liver" I said and he stops moving for second and looked at me straight.

"I have cancer..." I said looking away as I don't want to make eye contact with him

"Y/N" He pulled me again.

"Surgery could cure you right?" His voice was cracking, his eyes were red.

" It's 50-50"

"I know what could cure you" He said wiping his tears. I looked at him with confusion. He smiled and wiped my tears.

"You'll get well.. I promise" He said

"Please forgive me for every foolish thing I did" He cried.

I smiled at him and he smashed his lips against mine. I let him in as I don't want to lose this moment as I miss him so much. I kissed him back, he pulled me closer to his body, I could feel his warmth.

♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

32.9K 996 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
My younger brother M.V.B

Любовные романы

610K 15.6K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...
22.8K 834 45
Jk:The day you change your feelings towards me since that day you're mine Tae:Fine but just know I'll never fall you(deep voice) Story of enmity. Wha...
357K 11.3K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...