The Hunter of Remnant (RWBY x...

By codwarhero98

As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mis... More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1K Reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)
Chapter 14
Explanation
Christmas special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Vote
Vote End
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Lemon)
Support
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Support my Sis
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Prepare for sadness)

Chapter 13

2.9K 28 41
By codwarhero98

Y/N POV

I feel blinded as sunshine beams down over my eyes, causing me to wake up. I yawn deeply, and I look at the time. I see that it's 0830, and I sigh. Soo, I hear a higher pitched yawn behind me, and I feel Glynda lean over my shoulder.

Y/N: Morning, Hot tits.

Glynda: Morning, sexy~.

Y/N: Please tell me it's the weekend... because if it's not, I'm skipping today anyways.

Glynda: Don't worry, it's the weekend indeed.

I sigh in relief as I feel her hands over my abs.

Y/N: Like what you're feeling~?

Glynda: I definitely liked what I felt last night~.

I smirk and chuckle a bit. I slowly get up, but she pulls me back down.

Glynda: Too cold... warm me up~.

Y/N: I have to meet with my team. They're probably worried about me.

Glynda pulls out her scroll, and shows that she emailed my team saying that she was doing some night tutoring with me.

Y/N: And here I thought you were an honest person~.

Glynda: Lying is such a harsh term. I prefer... telling an untrue story.

Y/N: So lying.

She slapped my shoulder, causing me to laugh. She rested her head on the same shoulder, and leaned closer to me.

Glynda: Thank you for last night. I really needed that.

Y/N: My pleasure. Well... I need a shower.

I get out of her grip, only for her to look at me with a pouty face.

Y/N: Would you like to join me then?

Glynda perked up, and followed me as she grabbed two towels.

Y/N: How is it every time I see you, you just have that sexy vibe going~?

Glynda: Maybe because you can't resist this ass~.

She playfully slaps her ass as she walks past me. I smirk and I slap it, leaving a hand print. She squeals on impact, and leans against me.

Glynda: Behave~.

Y/N: Only if you ask nicely~.

I wink and kiss her deeply and passionately. She kisses me as deep, and turns the water on.

Glynda: Well, I'll think about it~. For now, let's get cleaned up~. I smell of sex.

Y/N: I think you mean you smell like me~.

She giggles as we step into the shower. Luckily, it's a standing shower, so it's a lot better since we're closer together. The warm water hits my head, and I feel like I'm melting away. The water drips down my built figure, down to my legs. After a while, we step out, each wrapping each other in a towel. Of course, Glynda is the sexiest thing in a towel right now, and I can't look away from that. After a quick makeout session, we decided to get dressed. I slip into my combat gear, and she's wearing my Skillet shirt that's a bit big for her, but not big enough to cover her panties. I blush a bit from how sexy she looks, and she giggles at my blush.

Y/N: Well... I'm gonna head into town and do some shopping for improvements to my weapons.

Glynda: Be safe. Thugs are more active on days like today.

Y/N: Don't worry, babe.

I spin Trust around my finger, and point it upwards.

Y/N: I like to live dangerous~.

I holster it, and leave campus. I summon my sparrow, and ride off towards Vale.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian and a chibi Glynda in bed cuddling

I head into town on my sparrow, and I see Yang, Weiss and Ruby around the corner. I dismount, and they come running for me.

Y/N: Whoa whoa, where's the Hive at?

Ruby: Y/N, have you seen Blake?

Y/N: No... why? What happened?

Yang: She and Weiss got into an argument about a faunas we saw yesterday, and she kept spitting mean comments about faunas.

Weiss: Well, it's true. They're all liars and murderers. Every one of them.

I look at Weiss, and I pull out Trust and aim between her eyes. She looks at me with fear in her eyes as well as the others.

Y/N: If you weren't my girlfriend, I wouldn't hesitate to put one between your eyes... you of all people should know I hate people who discriminate someone based on appearance.

I holster Trust, and mount my Sparrow.

Y/N: I'll find her... and Weiss?

She pops out of her gaze, and stares at me.

Y/N: I'm sorry I pointed a gun at you... but next time you try to insult someone based on appearance... I can't guarantee I'll be as kind as I am today.

I pull my hood over my head, and speed off, leaving the girls standing there.

Weiss POV

I can't believe he just did that. He pointed a gun at his own girlfriend...

Yang: Weiss? You okay?

Weiss: No... I... I'm gonna head back to our dorm... good luck finding Blake...

I run back to Beacon with tears in my eyes. How could I do that to him? Blake was his first girlfriend before all of us... and I hurt her...

Y/N POV

I go down side streets and back alleyways, and no Blake. I'm slowly starting to lose it as I think I'm never gonna see Blake again. Come on Blake, let me know you're here still... give me a sign or something. As if on queue, I hear two voices around the corner. I stop, and dismount my sparrow, causing it to disappear. I lean around the corner, and I see Blake with a monkey faunas. There's no way she's doing what I think she's doing. She wouldn't... would she? I sneak closer, trying to listen in on the conversation.

Blake: You thinking the docks tonight?

???: Most likely, but couldn't hurt to try.

I hear this, and I'm trying my best to not lose it. I don't believe it... she's meeting with someone at the docks tonight... I'm gonna rip that bastard apart!!! Soon enough, she walks away. As she does, I hear footsteps walking towards me from the shadows. I look, and I see some thugs.

Thug Leader: Well well, boys. A lonely student wondering off campus.

Y/N: Now is not the time to be messing with me pal... don't make me do something you're gonna regret.

The thugs laugh at me, and the leader walks up to me.

TL: And what are you gonna do about it, buddy? You gonna hurt me? With what? I don't see any weapons on you.

Y/N: Because you don't know where to look. Then again... you can't even see me anymore.

I trigger my semblance, and I disappeared from their sight.

Thug 1: What? Where is he?

Thug 2: Do you see him?

As he says that, I stab the two underlings, causing them to fade out in a purple flash of light. The leader looks in panic, and looks around him.

TL: Where are you, you freak? COME OUT AND FACE ME, YOU PUSSY!!!!

I appear behind him, and I stab him multiple times in the back.

Y/N: Be careful of what you wish for, my friend.

The leader is bleeding profusely from his back as he lays back on the pavement.

Y/N: You may not like what you get.

I end my semblance and aim Trust at his head.

TL: Where did you get that?

Y/N: You'll never know.

I pull the trigger, sending a bullet into his head and bursting him in flames as he turns to ashes. I hear heels click towards the alleyway, and I disappear into a back road behind a building.

Blake POV

I hear a loud gunshot, and I recognize it as my boyfriend's weapon. I run back, but I don't see anything, but ashes.

Blake: Y/N...

???: You okay? You look like you just seen a ghost.

As he says that, a round ghost materializes, and immediately fades away.

Blake: You could say that... kinda.

I walk towards the docks. My companion Sun is helping me with this.

Y/N POV

I decided to make my way to the docks. I took a longer path there to avoid Blake since I was mad at her.

Ghost: You know I can sense your emotions, right?

Y/N: Since when can you do that?

Ghost: Ever since I found you in the cosmodrome in Old Russia.

Y/N: Good point... and yes, I am beyond pissed. So, unless you wanna piss me off further, I suggest helping me on this.

I continue riding my sparrow to the docks, and I eventually reach it. I take my helmet off, and pull out a cigarette. I pull Trust out, and shoot the end off, lighting it.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi guardian punching a sock monkey

It's night time, and I'm waiting for Blake and her "companion" to show up so I can give them a piece of my mind. I'm sitting on top of some metal containers, and I see Blake down a ways in front of me, on her belly. I drop my cigarette, and slide down to meet her while not drawing attention. Unfortunately, I see her companion with some apples in hand, and I almost draw my pistol. They still don't notice me, and I walk closer. I slowly pull out Trust, and I put the tip of the barrel against the back of the monkey's head.

Y/N: That's a hand cannon pointed at the back of your skull. You make a move, you become a mess of blood and ashes.

Blake: Y/N, what are you doing here?

Y/N: What does it matter? You'd rather be with this monkey than me?

Blake: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!? HE'S HELPING ME TRACK THE WHITE FANG!!!

Y/N: He what?

The guy turns around with his hands up.

???: She's telling the truth, man... I'm Sun Wukong.

He slowly offers his hand as I holster my pistol and shake it.

Y/N: Y/N L/N... and let me be clear, she's dating me. If I see anything between you two, or even the slightest kiss on the cheek... you don't just get Trust to the kneecap... you get my blades...

Blake almost has a face of fear, knowing what I meant by that. Just as Sun goes to say something, multiple airships fly overhead and land on the docks. I get between them, and pull the down to the container.

Time skip the fight because of author not feeling like writing a fight scene

I'm sitting on a wooden crate, holding Blake in my arms as she sits on my lap with minor cuts and bruises.

Y/N: I'm sorry for getting the wrong idea, babe...

Blake: I'm sorry I haven't called you to let you know I was okay...

Soon after, the rest of RWBY and my fire team shows up.

Blake: Weiss, before you say anything, I wanna say th-

Weiss: Stop... do you know how long we've been looking for you? 12 hours... that means I've had 12 hours to think about this, and you know what? I don't care...

Blake: You don't?

Weiss: You say you're not with them anymore, right?

Blake: No, I haven't sin-

Weiss: Upupup... I don't wanna hear it.

I give Weiss a glare under my helmet, and she feels it and gulps a bit.

Weiss: Next time you have something on your chest you wanna get rid of... you come to your team first, or your boyfriend. And not... someone else.

Sun gives a weak chuckle as Blake wipes a tear away.

Blake: Of course.

This seems to satisfy Weiss, and Ruby gets excited that her team is back together. The girls all hug me, and I hug them as well.

Y/N: Can't... breathe... need air...

They release me, and I take a deep breath. As RWBY walks away, Zavala and Ikora approach me.

Zavala: Well?

Y/N: The ones responsible for this are the White Fang and Roman Torchwick.

Ikora: Nice find, Guardian. Let's get back to Beacon. I'm sure we can discuss this with Ozpin.

Y/N: Just... one thing, Ikora.

Ikora: Hmm?

Y/N: I don't think this is over... this much dust taken, all the robberies over the kingdom... I don't think this is over... not by a long shot.

Zavala: I agree... the air is thick with evil intent...

Ikora: I'm sure when that happens... we'll be together to stop it.

Y/N: Ma'am... with all due respect... what if we don't?

Ikora: ... then we better make sure it doesn't happen anywhere else...

Roman POV

I can't believe that bastard showed up. That damned Guardian is here in fucking Remnant. He throws a bunch of papers and canister off the table.

Roman: DAMMIT!!! WHY IS HE HERE?!?!?

???: Control that temper of yours, Roman...

Roman: What do you want, Cinder?

Cinder walks out from the shadows with her eyes glowing in the dark.

Cinder: If anything, this is good luck for us.

Roman: HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GOOD LUCK FOR US?!?!?

???: Because I know how to kill him... along with the other guardians here...

In the shadows, I see a man with light blue eyes, carrying a gun with a Spade on it.

Roman: And Who are you?

???: I go by many things... Leader of the Reef... The releaser of the Barons of the Tangled Shores... but you...

He removes his hood, and reveals his face.

???: You can call me Uldren Sov.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 13
Remnant is home to many people. Each of them have their own struggles, their own goals, their own stories. These are tales from a few young men and w...
16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
88.8K 1.2K 50
You're a Gamer and you die but get to go to RWBY with a terrifyingly powerful semblance which could end or save Remnant. Also don't crucify me for gr...
15.9K 192 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...