accident // p.d

Από renaissams

When your sister got into an accident and you accidentally fall in love with her boyfriend. English Fanfictio... Περισσότερα

about
cast
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION

Chapter 14

445 22 0
Από renaissams

***

Today i've decided to wake up early and leave without seeing Paulo in the morning. What he did last night was completely out of the line and i don't want to see him until god-knows-when.

When i arrived at school, i see dozens of posters about Homecoming Night are sticking to every inches of school halls. Everybody were already talking about that night since a week ago, but i'm not interested to join something like this.

I see Léon is coming from across the hallway and i'm not in a mood for seeing him today. Not after he exchange our friendship with some stupid jersey.

"Whoa whoa, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

He shake his head. "No! You don't want me to pick you up this morning and you suddenly avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you, especially not after you get that stupid jersey from him." I roll my eyes in a sarcass way.

"Wait, he has the point okay. Me bringing you to every party here is maybe not the best idea, not after you've been found drunk alone at night and almost smoke a cocaine." He whisper on the last words.

"So you're on his team now?"

"No, it's not like that." He's trying to find words that he was gonna use to convince me. "I'm sorry okay."

I know i can't be mad at him for a long time. He's my only friend here and i'm gonna have to spend my money for taking the bus every morning, if we're still fighting.

"Okay i forgive you, but telling him about my failing classes, skipping class periods, and the cocaine? Not cool dude."

"What? I'm not telling him about any of that. I don't even know that you're failing classes."

I raise my eyebrows in confusion. "Then who told him that?"

"I don't know, maybe people who doesn't like you."

I see Eva-Maria is standing few feets away from me. She's the only one who have a problem with me and she knows that i failed my AP Chemistry. She must be the one who told him.

"Hey, i was wondering if you want to—"

"Hold on."

I walk to her direction and lands the palm of my hand really hard on her face. Everyone is staring at us and she's standing shook in her place, while holding her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You're telling my brother in law that i failed and skipping classes? You don't even have the right to do that!" I snap.

"You forgot to mention one thing." She smirk and i stand still with no words. She walk closer to me and raise one of her eyebrow.

"Why? Scream it so everyone could hear."

"Fuck you Santos."

I walk away from the crowd of people and go to my English class. I really thought that Lana was the horrible one, but it turns out her sister is the one who's a literal bitch. I felt like there's someone tugging my shirt from the back and i roll my eyes before i could tell Léon to stop, i'm not in a mood today.

"Léon stop!" I turn to my back and it turns out that it was Romeo, the Captain of The Football Team.

"Hey!" He smile.

"You aren't supposed to be in this class right?"

"I know, i was just asking if you already have anyone to be your date at Homecoming?"

"I'm not going."

Romeo is Lana's ex boyfriend and she dumped him for the unknown reason. He is really attractive for the average highschool boys and also he have a great muscular body that made all the girls are wanting to be his girlfriend.

"Why? I want to ask you to be my date." Is this guy for real?

He push his blonde hair to the back and smirking at me. I hate homecoming and coming with him to that night will be the perfect plan to have the spotlights on me and i hate spotlights.

My subconcious remind that if i didn't go to the Homecoming Night, then i will be laying in my bed with Paulo inside the house. That's the last thing i want right now.

"How? You're still saying no?"

"I'll think about it."

"I'm waiting for your answer Amore." He speak in an Italian accent that match with his deep bass voice. Kids are staring at me and i told them to keep their eyes busy.

"What is he doing in this class?" Léon ask.

"Asking me to be his date at the Homecoming."

"Just say no. We all know that he likes to play with someone's heart."

"It's not like he will be my boyfriend or something."

"Okay." He nod. "and what about Eva-Maria? How did you know that she's the one who told Dybala?"

"She goes to the same class with me and she saw me when i skipped class. She also knew that we're having a Truth or Dare that night."

"She really knows everything right? No wonder why Lana hate her."

When the teacher's come, we all busy with the book she asked us to read for a week and i'm still haven't read that. She wants us to read The Great Gatsby, but they already made it into a movie so i prefer to watch Leonardo Di Caprio, then the faceless figure of Gatsby in my head.

After the period ends, i saw a text notification from Paulo and he said he will have a match today so he won't be home. It's actually great that i can spend a me time without him, but this house without Paulo and Oriana is quiet as fuck. I prefer to stay in my bedroom, rather than sitting alone in the living room. It's not like i was affraid at ghost or what.

I decided to text Romeo and tell him that i will attend to the Homecoming with him, since Léon is going to be there with Lana. I have to find the right dress for this fucking homecoming and i don't even have one. I called Oriana to see if she allowed me to borrow her dress for the Homecomings and she said yes. Don't forget that she also mention my mistakes and can't wait to lecture me when she's home.

I walk to Paulo and Oriana's bedroom and admiring Oriana's closet as soon as i arrive there. She have tons of dresses there and i dialed Lana to help me for this fitting problem. She's really excited to come and she's probably going to get crazy about my sister's clothing collection.

"Oh my god, this is my closet dream!" She screams excitedly.

"Okay okay, just help me with the dress."

She started to browse Oriana's closet and trying to figure me inside those dresses. I'm laying on the bed until Lana found me a red short satin dress. I found it beautiful, but i don't think it will fits on me.

"You'll look great in this!"

"Red? Is that too appealing?"

"I know you didn't want to be the center of attention and i won't make you one, since the spotlights will all on me." She giggled.

I change into the dress that Lana choose and it really shows my curve. I love the dress anyway. It's hanging above my knee, but haven't reach my thighs yet, so it can hide my scars. I look myself to the mirror, Shit! I look different.

"Wow!" She gasp when she saw me. "I swear you should wear clothes like this everyday, i hate to see you on your ripped jeans anyway."

"Thanks." I roll my eyes. "By the way, is it okay that i go to the Homecomings with your ex-boyfriend?"

"He's my ex, of course you can. It's not like you gonna date him or something."

"Okay." I smile.

"Okay i think i have to go to my cheerleading practice. Don't forget not to be all smokey for the Homecoming, you're not a ghost." She comment about my makeup.

I laugh and she hug me a goodbye before she left. This is really a plot twist to me. Me wearing a dress, going to the Homecomings with a popular guy, being friends with the head cheerleader and falling for my sister's fiancé. Wait did i just admit that again?

---

In a few minutes Juve will play against Atletico! I really hope they could make it to the semifinals *finger crossed* btw our baby Dybala is on the bench, let's just hope Sarri will play him . I pictured Neels Visser as Romeo btw. S.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

309K 29.1K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.7M 48.4K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
987K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
312K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...