Worthless the Forgotten One a...

נכתב על ידי Amytuckwell

Worthless is back for her third year! What happens this year when Sirius Black is an escapee from Azkaban? Wh... עוד

Prologue
Blowing up Marge
The Knight Bus
Cornelius Fudge
Sirius Black
Dementors on the train!
Back at Hogwarts
Divination
Buckbeak
Hes been sighted
Thats a Bogart that is
A talk with Remus
The fat lady shes gone
New portrait and substitute for DADA
Quidditch: Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff
I need to know how to fight them
Marauders Map
Sneaking to Hogsmeade
A conversation not meant to be heard
A Patronus Lesson
Sirius in Gryffindor tower
Buckbeaks been sentenced to death!
Pettigrew on the map!
Trelawney and a Prophecy
An arguement with Pettigrew
Time Travelling
End of the Year
Author note: Artical 13 Destruction of Fan Work

Remus into Moony

1.5K 43 3
נכתב על ידי Amytuckwell

As Pettigrew emerges from the gap, he prattles desperately: "Turn me into a maggot. A dung beetle. A Flobberworm! Anything but the Dementors... (as Ron emerges) Ron! PLEASE!" I thought he was pathetic. He does the crime he does the time.

As Ron Weasley draws back in disgust and Hermione had Severus sleepwalking as he was unconscious as he bumps his head against a low limb. Hermione turns to Worth.

"Don't worry. He's under the Somnambulist Charm. It's primarily used to transport the seriously deranged." Hermione said and Draco looked amused with Neville but I was still hard in the eyes that I was around the traitor and I haven't killed him.

Sirius walks to the castle view and my ears twitch and Neville pushed Worth towards him. "You go, we'll make sure Potter doesn't do anything to you." Neville said and Potter shot Neville a look.

I sighed and then walked to Sirius who was looking at Hogwarts and I could understand that it was his home, just like it was mine.

"Beautiful, isn't it? I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again. Freely. (turning to Worth) That was a noble thing you did back there. He doesn't deserve it." Sirius said and I sighed. I knew he didn't but I didn't want him to be a murderer with Remus.

I bit my lip and sighed. "I wanted to so badly but I didn't want us all to become like he has...a murderer like Voldemort. And besides: Dead, the truth dies with him. Alive... you're free." I said and Sirius smiled at the young woman she is becoming.

"I know you never had guardians placed down on your birth certificate because the Potters were only going to use you. But that day I don't know if you know this, Worth but that day we made it a duty to ourselves that we become like your godfathers while Peter was Harry's." Sirius said to that one. "And, well, I'll understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle, but if you ever wanted a different home -" Sirius said and my eyes flashed with hope. He's offering me somewhere I don't have to be in hell? Where I'd be care from the abuse and horrors of my past? Away from being the House elf, a slave and a dog?

"What! Come live with you?" I said with hope in my eyes, pleading that it was that he was asking me. That's all I've ever wanted was a way out and he's offering me it.

"It's just a thought. I can understand if you don't want to." Sirius said and I hugged him and Sirius chuckled and hugged her back.

"WORTH!" Draco shouted and I and Sirius turned to see Hermione pointing to the Full Moon. I paled with Sirius as Remus turned towards it. It showed Remus's pupils getting larger.

I and Sirius exchanged looks of horror with paleness and ran towards Remus who will be a werewolf shortly. "Remus, old friend... did you take your potion tonight?" Sirius said as Draco, Neville and Hermione stayed together as Moody watched as he stood close to the children.

"You know the man you truly are Remus! The heart is where you truly live in here!" I screamed to him as Remus let out a painful sound as I grabbed onto him with Sirius. But it was breaking me to see Remus in this much pain.

"This flesh is only flesh!" Sirius shouted to them.

Peter went for Remus wand and picked it up aiming for Worthless. Moody saw this and glared with darkness. "Expelliarmus!" Moody shouted and the wand went flying and Peter grinned. Peter suddenly transforms into his rat and then darts off into the night.

A howl pierces the air. "Remus! Remus!" I screamed holding Remus and Sirius was with me. "Run!" I shouted to my friends because I didn't want them to get hurt at all and Potter and Weasley with Finnigan wasted no time going.

Hermione, Draco and Neville stayed put with Moody.

Remus finger nails turned into black claws as Remus started to transform as his clothes ripped and he started to get taller and Sirius and I watched him with horror. Remus fully transformed and flung Sirius and me away and I landed with a grunt of pain as I landed on the ground. That's going to leave a bruise tomorrow.

"Hermione!" Neville said with fear as Hermione edged towards the werewolf that was once Remus. I groaned as my ears twitched catching this...she isn't going to go near Remus like this is she?

"Granger!" Moody said gruffly but Hermione ignored him as she got closer. I tried to get up but my head was spinning.

"Professor?" Hermione asked and my ears flicked. "Professor Lupin?" Yep. She's mental.

The werewolf looked straight at her eyes ablaze and long teeth glitter and then horrifying howl erupted to the moon and Hermione backed away with fright.

It then showed the werewolf closing in on the group. "Nice doggy. Nice doggy." Draco muttered pale as he watched with the others as Moody was in front of them. Severus then came out and went to them as he saw them.

"There you are but where's..." Severus said as he looked for Worth when he heard the growls and he looked to see the Werewolf and he placed his arms around the children as they stood at the back of him. Severus was thinking back when he first faced Remus as a werewolf and he shivered internally.

The werewolf swiped and Severus landed on the ground with a grunt with Moody in a grunt. The werewolf was going to strike again when a black dog and a white wolf came and tackle the werewolf.

"Worth!" Hermione shouted.

I was fighting Moony as me and Sirius both hit the ground as we fought him with our teeth flashing as we parted and I was thrown into a rock and pain coursed through me as a crack was heard but I shook it off as I shook my head and bared my teeth with anger. I couldn't allow Moony to attack my friends.

I ran and attacked Moony leaving a fairly deep wound as Moody, Severus, Hermione, Draco and Neville watched in horror as Sirius growled as he was in front of the group. I saw this and joined his side and then we both lunged with growls as we ripped at each other as we bit and attacked viciously.

Sirius was suddenly chucked away and my ears twitched and then bit Moony away from Sirius so Sirius could get up and help. Moony though attacked me and bit me and I knew blood was drawn. Moony went towards the group and Moody sent a spell but it did no affect against the werewolf and he paled. I heard this and with that, me and Sirius attacked as we bit his arm and Moony went to swipe at us but me and Sirius dodged and started to lead Moony away from the others. 

"WORTH!" Hermione shouted but Moody held her back.

Moody looked and then at Severus. "Get them back to the castle." Moody ordered and Severus nodded but he was concerned for Worth and even Hermione, Draco and Neville were horrified.

Sirius was being lifted up and I attacked Moony but he knocked me away and I whimpered in pain, and Sirius got chucked with power and Moody saw this and he sent a spell and Moony was going to go after him.

When Moony was heading to him when suddenly... a howl pierces the night. Moony falters, cocking its head toward the forest.

Moody waits, petrified. Moony's eyes shift back to him. It snarls, moves closer, ready to kill as it swiped Moody to the ground and Moony was going to attack I saw this and snarled, as I then dived at Moony making me whimper as I collapsed onto the ground with being injured and just as Moony was going to attack, a second howl came from the forest and I heard this.

Slowly, Moody looked to Worth that had blood over her and looked in pain. Moony bounds toward the forest, vanishes.

I whimpered as I got up, and Moody looked to see Worth in bad shape in her form as she got up weakly and he was concerned. She though went after Sirius who was in dog form and he falls. Moody was panting and looking in shock.

I follow Sirius as I slowly transform myself as I fell and I went after Sirius as I stumbled in my normal human form and I knew I was covered in lacerations and bleeding out with broken bones as I limped to Sirius who I felt was laying on the ground by the lake.

"Sirius!" I said weakly shouting as I ran and then collapsed at the side of Sirius turning over onto his back. Then my ears twitch as the lake started to turn to ice then smoke though the trees came across the lake and Dementors came.

Sirius opened his eyes with a gasp as he looked on with terror. I knew the Dementors came as I felt the affects and I drew my wand weakly and looked. I knew there must have been hundreds and how was I going to do this?

Dementors came and attacked Sirius sucking his life out of him and him struggling to breathe. I get up and I poised as I had my wand out. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I shouted and a white light came from my wand.

It briefly blooms and then dies. I panted in pain as I groaned. This wasn't working but I couldn't give up. I couldn't let Sirius or myself for that matter die.

The Dementor were twisting madly as they approached and one came in front of me and started to attack me and I groaned screaming.

I collapsed as a Dementor attacked Sirius and a Dementor came and got me and I screamed as more Dementors came and fed off of me as well as Sirius. I had five on me and I was screaming in pain and sadness as well as horror as I went on and then I sensed Sirius's soul leaving him and I was horrified. No! He couldn't die! He couldn't have a soul!

I was drained as I panted and I then heard something. I didn't know what it was but it was a strong magical energy.

Six bright lights were coming from the edge of the forest. A Phoenix, Thesteral, Lioness, Basilisk, Eagle and Badger illuminates as the light erupts and steeped down in waves as the six animals charged on. The light expands and the forest blazes with it. The Dementors flee as I watch in disbelief as I heard this and it was sending the Dementors away...a Patronus! But how can it be that strong I though collapsed with a relieved look as I sensed Sirius's soul go back to his body as he breathed. I was exhausted as I collapsed by his side not seeing the shadow of someone standing deep in the woods as it goes.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

25.4K 913 12
Hermione Granger made a rare mistake at work. Now Sirius Black is back from the dead. Can Hermione figure out a way to send him back for good before...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...
120K 4K 26
Miranda and her friends are returning to Hogwarts for another year - but this one will be a year like no other. There is a mad escaped prisoner on th...
14.1K 621 28
[Star Wars x Harry Potter Crossover] [YEAR 3] After recovering the events last year in the chamber of secrets, Y/N and Harry prepare to return to sch...