love scenario

بواسطة daughteroffreya

not ikon read on to find out المزيد

characters
first love
begin
change up
power up
about the chapter titles
clap
pretty u
adore u
love maze
shine
made it
latata
teach her
really bad boy
Flower
pinwheel
getting closer
shoot out
moonwalker
Rocket
home
SHH
good to me
chilli
growl
tear
Hug
no
gogobebe
senorita
danger
wave
fancy
fear
snap shoot

playing with fire

180 7 0
بواسطة daughteroffreya

Tzuzyu's pov
"what the FUC... " I screeched. WHAT WAS I DOIMG IN JUNGKOOK'S ROOM!?!? I looked down.NAKED!? I took a few moments to breathe in. Beside me, JUNGKOOK slowly was stirring. He looked at me with those cute ass eyes and went"hey baby". I stared at him. Suddenly all of last night's memories flooded into my mind"oh my!(totally not a carat Hehe. Jkjk your author nim is a carat :#)
I THINK WE HAS sex".jungkook propped himself on his pillow. He stroked my hair and said in his husky voice" darling you don't DO sex. You have and I think we did " he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After 10 minutes he walked out. Topless. "are you gonna keep gawking or what??? ". I tried to get out. I regretted it. "ah babe you got pain?? I wonder if I would have helped if I put lube.Wanna try tonight?" he said. I gawked. He winked and ushered me out. Out side I went to my room"WHAT THE.... " I yelped. Sitting on my bed was the most handsome man I have ever seen. V...  " hey. I know it's no fun to be couped up here.
Why don't I take you out? I'll met you at the garden near kookie's house,"  he said. I rubbed my eyes"errr," I replied sheepishy. "OK then it's a date" he said. He slid off my bed and jumped out if my window. WTF is he not dead?   I  grabbed the Handel's of my closest open. I picked out my favorite outfit and grabbed my brush. The pain in my lags bothered me no more. Meeting that prince was far more important. I glanced at myself in the mirror.

Looking fineeeee .

I skipped out side. I told Irene to be JUNGKOOK that I was going exploring. With that I meet V at the garden and went off.
---------------------------------------------------------
It's currently 12:45 but idgaf :)))
                                                -daughteroffreya🙆🙆

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.