š…š‹š˜ š‡šˆš†š‡ ā”ā”ā” šˆšŠšŽš'...

By T0KY0NIGHTS

š—™š—Ÿš—¬ š—›š—œš—šš—›. ā”Š š‘¶š‘°š‘° ā why are you making me fly high if you're going to make me fall?. āž... More

š«šžšŖš®šžš¬š­š¬ ššš«šž šØš©šžš§
š’šŠš˜š‹š„š‘'š’ š‹šˆš…š„ ā†“
š©š«šØšŸš¢š„šž
š¦šØš«šž šŸšššœš­š¬
š¬š”š¢š©š¬ š¢š§ š­š”šž š š«šØš®š©
š¬š”š¢š©š¬ š¢š§ š²š 
š­ššš­š­šØšØš¬ + š©š¢šžš«šœš¢š§š š¬
š’š‚š„šš€š‘šˆšŽš’ ā†“
šØš§šž š«š®ššž, šØš§šž š„šØšÆšžš„š²
š£šžššš„šØš®š¬š²
ššš§ ššš§š šžš„
š¤š¢š„š„š¢š§š  š¦šž
š§šžš° š²šžššš«
ššššÆš¢šœšž
šššš­šž
š”ššš­šžšŸš®š„ šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬
š¢š­'š¬ šØš¤ššš² (šØš§šž)
š„šØš¬š­
š«š®š§ ššš°ššš²
ššš„š„ š”šž ššØ š¢š¬ š„š¢šž
š’…š’š’'š’• š’‡š’š’“š’ˆš’†š’• š’–š’”.
š¢š§š¬š­ššš š«ššš¦ š©š«šØšŸš¢š„šž
š¬šØšØš¦š©š¢ (šØš§šž)
š¬šØšØš¦š©š¢ (š­š°šØ)
šŸššš§ššš«š­

š²šØš® š„š¢š¤šž š”šžš«

6K 106 2
By T0KY0NIGHTS

━ :・゚☆ ( i. YOU LIKE HER )
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙩

↬ 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘣.𝘪, 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮, 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻, 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼, 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗺, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝗷𝗶𝗵𝗼)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟠

"I don't think this is a good idea" Seunghoon complained as Jia pulled him towards the venue, their hands were intertwined making the boy get even more nervous.

The girl sighed stopping suddenly "What problem do you have?".

"You worry me." Skyler snorted and rolled her eyes after releasing his hand. Hoon looked at her seriously "It's serious, Sky. Since Hanbin—".

"We agreed not to talk about him" She reminded him. She looked at Gangnam Street. People ran from one place to another, a large line formed at the entrance of the nightclub and there was a lot of noise.

"I know that all this has hurt you but you have to overcome it, going to party is not going to help you and also, Jinhwan told me that tomorrow you have important things to do" Seunghoon looked at her but she didn't look at him, he knew that it hurts her talk about Hanbin but she had to get over it.

He understood that she was in love but after he had rejected her so openly she had to stop thinking about him and look for other things, even though that was what she had done although she had not been interested in other things such as work but leaving party to entertain and forget him even though Seunghoon knew it was not working.

"Why are you telling me all this now?" Her oice brought him to reality. Now she was looking at him and she did not look happy but not angry, but frustrated and confused "Until a moment ago you were there for me, ready to go out with me at any time, why the change of mind?".

"Because I'm getting tired of going almost every weekend to Jigoku and having to take care of you like I'm your damn babysitter, do you know how hard you are being drunk?" He sighed, running his right hand down his face.

"I didn't ask you to come."

"Nobody volunteered! I was not going to let you go alone. "

"That is your problem! You see me as a damn little princess who needs help from strong and heroic princes but no, I am a twenty-three-year-old woman who does not need anyone's protection" She turned around, licked her lips bitterly and looked at the red Japanese letters that announced the entrance of the nightclub "You can go back to the dorms if you don't want to be here, I understand".

"What about you?" He worried.

"Red unnie and Mino oppa are inside, also Jay oppa and I think Zico oppa. I'll be with them" She turned around to give him a smile "Goodbye Hoony ".

"Sky—" He tried to call her but her body was already moving away from him. Rolled his eyes watching as she entered the nightclub.

The minutes passed, half an hour had passed according to his watch, which he did not stop watching every ten seconds. He looked at the lonely street and sighed before turning around and going to the car, when he opened the door he closed his eyes and stopped all his actions.

"Damn conscience and damn girl" He mumbled before slamming the door and putting the keys in his jacket pocket. He took out his phone while he sighed deeply and looked for Mino's contact, before writing he stopped "Mino will be drunk at this point" He cursed his conscience, Skyler and now the poor Mino. He looked for Red's contact while mentally praying for her to answer because he knew that Dara did not use her phone too much at parties and, unfortunately, he did not have her office number in the club.

me
D, can you do me a favor?

He waited at least ten minutes although being Seunghoon he tended to exaggerate and for him it was about an hour.

red
of course, hoon. what's up?
red
by the way, mino says hello

me
Thanks and tell Mino to fuck off
me
Can you look if Skyler is around? I've come with her but I've lost her and I can not find her

Suddenly the screen lit up and the phone began to ring. The picture of Red on his phone next to the letter "D" indicated that she was calling, confused he accepted the call.

"D?" Nobody received him on the other line but he could hear the music and the shouts of people dancing and enjoying their night, not like him "D, are you there?".

"Yah hyung!" Mino's voice almost broke his eardrum causing him to have to move the electronic device away from his ear "Fuck off?! Really?!".

"Mino" He sighed as if for the fourth or fifth time in the night "Can you pass the phone to Dara?".

"Which of them?" He had suspicions that he was drunk but this answer confirmed his suspicions.

"Your girlfriend".

"Oh yeah. Hyung, I love her, I think I'm going to ask her to marry me. What do you think?" At the nightclub Mino let his cheek rest on his fist while smiling happily at a fixed point. The alcohol had taken effect quickly.

"It's great, Mino. Can you pass her the phone now? ".

"I also want a baby but I don't know how she will take it— Hey, hey! babe give me the phone!" The shouting of the people was heard farther and farther away and Hoon had already stopped listening to Mino.

Thank God, he smiled looking at the sky.

"Hey, Hoon." He heard Red's voice when he no longer heard the music or the shouts "What did you need?".

"I lost Sky, I told Jinhwan that I would take care of her and—".

"Has her come again?" She raised an eyebrow. "She worries me. I see her here almost every time I come or they always tell me that she has come or I see her instastories and she is here".

"Yes, she is determined that going out to party will help her forget him" He sat on the hood of the car releasing another sigh "Can you find her, please?".

"Sure, right now I'll tell the guys. Come in, we'll be waiting for you in the VIP area" Then, before Seunghoon could answer something, she hung up the call.

He nodded to himself and after saving the phone left for the entrance of the nightclub. Upon recognizing him, they let him in without having to queue or be on the "list". He moved through the areas that were less crowded to get to the VIP area without problems, along the way he met the owner of the place.

"Have you found her?" He asked when they parted from the hug they gave each other. Red denied as they began to walk, two tall, muscular men followed from behind, preventing an altercation from happening.

"I've told security to look for her, as soon as they find her they will bring her to us and you can take her home" She explained as they climbed the stairs.

Upon arriving at the VIP area they met many idols and friends of Red, although the two of them sat on a secluded sofa where Mino was drinking.

"More alcohol?" He picked up one of the many glasses of clear liquid and brought it to eye level.

"It's water, so he can get clean and tomorrow he will not have a hangover" The girl sat next to her boyfriend and gave him a sweet smile as he laid his hand on her thigh.

"I will not forget what you have told me on the phone" Mino pointed at him raising both brows.

Seunghoon narrowed his eyes at him "Do it or I will not forget what you told me."

The younger boy swallowed his glass of water rolling his eyes while Dara shook her head, having no interest in what those two said. She began to play with the end of her dress and looked at their friend curiously.

"Now can you tell me how you lost Jia?".

He put himself in a better position on the couch and threw his head back "Tonight she wanted to go out but nobody offered to accompany her because IKON has things to do tomorrow and Jinwoo hyung and Seungyoon were too busy with their movies night so I offered as a good friend but when we got there we argued and she left and I stayed outside and I called you and now we are here".

"You mean you've only come here for her?" Song asked before the couple looked at each other, causing Hoon to frown, changing positions.

"Yes, I care about her. Anything could have happened to her and she said she was coming with you and knowing about Jay Park and Zico" He looked at both men who had a girl sitting on their laps while they smoked a cigar.

"Oh my god!" Red smiled, letting go of Mino and leaning forward to see him better "You like Sky!".

"What? No" He shook his head while his dongsaengs nodded with a big smile on their face.

"Hyung you like the girl, don't deny it."

"We are only friends".

"Hanbin and she are not even that and she's madly in love with him." Lee rolled her eyes at the blonde's tone.

"Boss" Toshi approached them. He bent down and whispered something in the ear to the owner of the club before giving a nod with his head, which Mino reciprocated by raising his glass of water, and leaving.

"What did he tell you?" Rae got up from her seat and started walking "D!".

"Come, I know where she is" She took his hand and urged him to get up.

"Baby, don't delay, I'm sleepy" Mino leaned back on the sofa. Dara nodded giving him a smile before pulling Seunghoon again.

She took him to the edge of the VIP area, from where you could see the entire nightclub. She pointed to a point in the crowd and the boy's gaze followed her finger, there was Skyler, dancing as if her life depended on it.

Ready to leave Hoon moved away from the railing but Red stopped him. "If you like her, tell her. She has many boys behind her, even many more than me" She laughed without looking at the girl "Don't waste any more time and tell her before someone comes and takes her away. I lost a lot of time with Mino because of my indecisions and I regret it" She gave him a sad smile before letting go "Go get her".

The boy pursed his lips and nodded before kissing her forehead and going down the stairs to go for Skyler.

Jennie's Solo began to sound making everyone scream while Skyler let out a moan "Oh, come on" She drank from her glass carefully as she listened reluctantly to her friend's voice by saying those words that she knew were about her story.

A tug on her arm made her turn around and meet Seunghoon, she smiled wantingly "What are you doing here? I thought that you were gone".

"I tried but apparently my conscience will not let me" He replied to the smile somewhat embarrassed.

"Can we go home?" He quickly nodded, though somewhat confused as he was willing to stay and take care of her but apparently Skyler didn't want to stay anymore.

"Sure, let's go." He took her hand and guided her through the crowd.

"Do you think they'll end up together?" Mino murmured against the skin on her shoulder. The couple was watching them from above.

"Everything can happen" Dara smiled while watching the other couple move through the multitude of bodies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 33
#6 in stray kids series āI'll wait for you.āž (Y/N) (L/N) isn't a normal high school girl. She doesn't have a normal life. Actually, quite the opposit...
744 14 21
Story is mostly in Soyeon's perspective. An Instagram story about Soyeon and Hyunjin and also friendships around them. Hyunjin and Soyeon have been t...
18.3K 604 24
High school students who go through the pitfalls of changing friendships, growing up, growing closer, growing apart, falling in love and breaking apa...
17.9K 724 38
"I won't give up." "So? I'm not giving her to anybody." \\\ How if you were being loved by two guys at the same time? First; He was the richest, the...