𝐊 𝕺 | k.th

Autorstwa tastyggukie

✧ When a man-whore of a Prince falls for his subject. ✧ "Suck my dick," he provokes with his feet up on a cha... Więcej

Disclaimer
Prologue
Royal Harvest
One in a Million
A Genuine Apology
Mendacious Pathway
An Effort and a Struggle
Memories of the Past
A Tender Wound
False Flag
Lost My Way
Fool me Once
Shame on You
Innocent and Ignorant
Fickle Matters
Second and First
Flushed with Lust
New Customs
Fool me Twice
Shame on Me
Distance
A Weak Threat
Without Care
Always You
To be His Queen
Faulty Promises
A Fleeting Feeling?
Ups and Downs
Dam
Peace
Broken
Trickling Down
Lying Truth
Partly Yours
Love Games
Tower of Secrets
Past to Onward
Clarity
In the Case of Death or Displacement
Eye of the Storm
Caged Fire
Persistence is Key
Heartless Heart
Unpraising Daisy
Case
Indecisive Victory
[Notice] Thank You For 100K Reads!

Your Best

10.1K 370 113
Autorstwa tastyggukie

"Excuse me? What do you mean 'why?'"

And now you realize the stupidity of the same exact question you asked Jungkook just the other day. How could he put into words why he loves you, if it took all the courage just to say those words?

You didn't need a reason; did you? Wasn't the fact that he gave you so much joy enough?

But... You think, Didn't he tell me the same thing while I was in bed? Was I just dreaming?

"I-I..." You notice a glisten in his eyes, and he turns away. "How can you love me when I've never been good to you?"

You swallow.

"I've kept you here for months when you clearly want to leave, I'm forcing you into a life that you don't want, and-and your sister," he struggles, and pang of guilt hits you.

You've gone past all of that and forgave him over and over again, but he won't let it go.

"I thought we were over all of that," you say.

"How can you when it's constantly happening?"

You blink slowly. "I mean, isn't that what lo—caring for someone is? I wouldn't leave you because of a few fights we've had."

"I'm not even giving you the option to leave."

"But I don't want to leave, Taehyung!" you assure, putting your hand on his cheek and forcing his teary eyes to meet yours. "I don't know why you're suddenly feeling this way, but I have so many reasons to say what I did! And even if you don't feel the same why, there's no point in lying to you or myself, so fine! I'll repeat: I love—"

Your second attempt is cut short when he shuts your mouth with his and kisses you deeply.

"Taehyung," you breathe, staring up into his dark brown eyes.

"I love you," he whimpers. "I don't even deserve to have you in my life, but I love you, more than everything and anything in this world. I love you so much."

He envelops your lips with his again, kissing you passionately and rubbing his thumb against your cheek.

You pull back with wet eyes and chuckle lightly. You slap his chest softly. "That took some work to get out of you," you sniffle.

He kisses the tip of your nose. "I love you," he says.

You laugh again as he wipes away your tears gently. "I got it..."

"But I love you.

"If you'll accept it, then yes, I can repeat it a hundred times over. Love you, love you, love you."

You whine and shove your head into his chest. He wraps his arms you tightly and presses his lips to your forehead.

...

"Another interview?" you groan.

"You've been missing for quite some time, my lady. They need explanations."

You whine again. "But I'm not good at explaining things."

"Just be you," Yerim says with a smile.

In the next few minutes, you're seated in the familiar setting of the Women's Room, eyes and cameras trained on you while blaring lights hurt your retinas.

"Welcome, Lady Sooyun," the interviewer greets. "We've missed you here."

You smile and nod robotically. "As have I."

She wastes no time in asking questions, questions things far too intimate to be shared with the millions of people watching.

But, alas.

"There were rumors of Prince Taehyung personally coming to you while you were imprisoned, just to give you food and water, and to spend time with you. Is this true?"

You bow your head. "Yes. I saw him every day."

"And what did you two do?"

"M—Talk?" you answer. "He'd leave so soon, there was hardly even any time for that."

She gazes at you intently. "Ah, how wonderful you must have felt when you came out. How did that happen? Officials said that you'd be taken out of the game after your little act; what kept you here?"

"I think that's a question for the Prince." You muster a laugh. "I didn't get much info while imprisoned..."

"Of course," she replies, her tone a never ending shade of bewilderment, as if she was the most curious person in the world and wanted to know everything about you. "Speaking of, your sister. Former Lady Nayun; How was that—what were you thinking in the moment?"

She holds up a hand to the workers behind you, and a clip of Nayun's trial pops up on a screen. Your muscles immediately tense at the scene.

"We have a video of it here. What was going on in your head?"

You force your parted lips shut while staring at the screen. "It didn't take much deciding," you say bitterly. "I saw my little sister in danger and went to protect her."

"And you know that this is a felony? Charged by execution?"

"I do." Your lips curve into a smirk. "But look where I am now."

"All thanks to His Highness," she corrects. "And Prince Jungkook, who himself has been imprisoned in the palace because of what he did for you—how does that feel?"

You take a second too long to answer, and she continues.

"You must have seen, it was a near fatal shot to him. It's a miracle he even survived," she exclaims. "Have you seen him since?"

"Yeah, he was in the hospital."

"Currently in the palace cells. Do you feel guilt?"

Your jaw visibly clenches, but you shake it off and smile sweetly. "I wasn't the one who put him there."

"But it was because—"

"Nor was I the one who shot him."

She narrows her eyes.

"But, of course, it would be inhuman of me to not feel remorse, especially for the mistreatment of someone so kind to me. Even if it was at another's hand."

She leans back in her chair as you remain sitting straight, eyes innocent and head tilted to the side.

Were you challenging the King and Queen, right on national television?

"However the royals know best, don't they?"

She nods. "They do." Her careful, analyzing eyes maintain contact with yours as she flips over her cards and sets a new smile on her lips. "You did seem quite upset in sight of Prince Jungkook's injury. What's your relationship with him?"

"He's been a friend of mine ever since I came here. I'd undoubtedly be upset seeing him like that."

The interviewer senses your desire to leave and can see the 'I stopped giving a fuck' look on your face, so she quits the subtle arguments with you.

I need to know more about her, She thinks. But not here.

Your perfectly relaxed muscles stay that way until the interview is over, ending right at the scheduled time. She thanks you, gives you a chance to say your ending words, and concludes the show.

Before the interviewer is able to get a hold of you, Hani and Ijoo run up to you, their dresses bumping up and down with their movements. Ijoo hands you an envelope while the taller girl pulls you out of the room.

"What are you doing?" you eye them suspiciously.

"Y—Y—We need privacy," Hani breathes.

"Who's dying this time?" you ask with a snarky tone.

"No one!" she says before pulling you into your room and locking the door. She takes in a deep breath before gesturing at the card in your hands.

You raise a brow. "Ok?"

"There are too many people in that room that are against you, my lady," Hani says. "Open the letter."

You do so, eyes skimming over the contents before looking back up to Hani.

"This man—he had red hair and he just appeared in the maids' room, and he demanded that I give this to you."

"And he said that he was your brother," Ijoo continues. "But we don't know if it's true so we can't urge you into it; it could be dangerous!"

You look back at the writing, strokes demanding an odd sense of familiarity in your mind.

Meet me tomorrow after the interview, i21 B.

To be Continued...

(A/N Sorry for the filler, I really just needed to update akjsjsjd thank you for reading! 💜

MORE IMPORTANT, *heavy breathing* BTS. BTS. BTS. MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA CAME OUT 1 WEEK AND 4 DAYS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED IVE BEEN IN AN ACTUAL STATE OF EUPHORIA SINCE IT CAME OUT BUT I MISS BTS SO MUCH NOW :(((
What was your favorite song??? 👀 mine has to be either Dionysus, HOME, Boy With Luv, Make it Right, or Mikrokosmos and no I did not just list the entire album 🥺🥺)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.8K 1K 12
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴇʀ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴ. ʀᴏʏᴀʟ.ᴀᴜ 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨 ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴇsᴛᴀʙʟɪsʜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ , ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴜʀ...
133K 6.9K 37
"Come on, Jeon. Shoot me." "Why should I?" "Because you want it." ~~~~~~ New Vkook fanfic This story contains smut, violence and strong language. Yo...
3.5M 201K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...
9.9K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...