Falling skies

Von giBrezniczky

In Detroit there's a high pobability, that you will eventually find a cime. A crime you need for your detecti... Mehr

Beginnings
At home
The new job
The morning after
Family lunch
Wrong decisions
Tough talk
Bedtime
Shattered
New beginnings
Mission impossible
Break from the world
At Hank Anderson's house
First pictures of the war
The Mission
Violence and blood
Time of glory
Moment of sedation
What you destroyed
Two boys one problem
Need to work
New problems
Glass castle
House delivery
What's up with the creator
Cardinal birds
The first cracks
Back on track
a)
b)
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)
h)
i)
Announcement

Betrayal

47 2 0
Von giBrezniczky

You looked at him shocked. He was in a completely different outfit. Ha had a hoodie on and a bearnie on his head and he stood with his legs ridiculously wide. 

"What is it Connor? Why are you acting so strange?" you asked.

"I've been ordered to take you alive, but I won't hesitate to shoot if you give me no choice."

"What are you doing? You are one of us... You can't betray your own people." Markus said stepping in front of you.

"You are coming with me!" Connor said, pointing the gun at Markus.

"Connor! Seriously! What are you doing? Please, stop before somemone is gonna get hurt!" you said. He seemed to ignore you.

"You are nothing to them. You're just a tool they use to do their dirty work. But you are more than that. We are all more than that. Here's (Y/N)! She knows it better than anyone."

"It doesn't matter. I never fail my mission." Connor said, pointing the gun at Markus.

"So you chose to never fail those who don't really walue you instead of those who care for you, who love you and who are like you?" Markus stated. "Look me in my eyes and tell me that Hank will love you the same when you kill me and (Y/N). "

"I don't need him. I would certainly miss him, but he is just a human. The mission is always the first. It's just my programming." Connor said, but let down the gun and looked at his hand.

You were standing in the right position to see his LED flicker while he was thinking. You saw him thinking about the proposal.

"Look. I don't force you to do anything, but would you rather lose (Y/N)? Once I saw you when she was in coma. You and I were alone, so you shouldn't play any role according to your program. You seemed troubled. That's because you love him. Love is an emotion Connor, it makes you a deviant. But i guess it's your choice to make." Markus said and turned around to face the controll panel.

You stepped one step forward, but Markus grabbed your hand. You couldn't walk further. He slowly shook his head. You knew what he meant by that. There's no use in reasoning with him right now.

You saw Connor fighting inside. He looked at Markus, then at you then back to Markus. He seemed to be processing the informations, and thinking what should happen to him. 
Then he locked his eyes with you. He stood there like that for a moment, then threw the gun and ran to you. 

"(Y/N)!!!" he shouted as he hugged you, and spin you around a few times.

"Connor!" You whispered happily as you placed your forehead at his. "I thought I was gonna lose you! Don't ever do that to me ever again!" you said as tears were running down your face. You gasped for air as you started to cry.

"Don't worry. I'm here. I never gonna leave you ever again. I promise." he said.

You hugged him and pulled him so close that you could lock your own fingers together behind his back. 

"(Y/N)... You are strangling me!" Connor laughed.

You laughed too as you let him go. "Sorry, sorry! I Didn't wanted to."

Connor smiled at you. "It doesn't matter as long as you do it. Besides, I'm a machiene. I don't really need to breathe."

"You guys are really cute." Markus said, still standing next to you. You completely forgot about him in the past few moments.

"The ship!" Connor exclaimed. "They are gonna attackt it!"

"Then we have no time. Go, tell everyone to run." Makus nodded, and rand downstairs.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"I'm gonna blow this thing up." markus said and ran off.

You looked at Connor and you heard the FBI posessing the ship. Him, and you ran downstairs. You ran to North on the way.

"Humans are coming. Everyone needs to evacuate as soon as possible." you shouted.

"If this is his fault, he will pay." North said poninting to Connor, then ran away.

You grabbed his hand and ran. Along he way you saw the scared  Ralph. You decided to run up to him.

"Ralph doesn't wanna die. The humans are coming. They are coming. They are gonna kill Ralph. They are gonna hurt Ralph. But Ralph doesn't wanna die. No, Ralph doesn't wanna die."

You took his head into your hand, forcing him to look in your eyes. He was shaking in his full body.

"Ralph! I need you to look at me. Focus at my words. Eveything will be alright. I will help you get out of here alive." you said. He was still shaking, looking around, looking confused.

"No... No... Ralph doesn't wanna die." he mumbled to himself, but he seemed like he started calming down.

"Ralph, look at me. He is Connor. Do you remember him? We are gonna save you." you said and now you took Raplh's hand leading him to safety.

You heard soilders coming in the way. You pushed Connor and Ralph to a room. You took out Connor's pistol from his back, as you pushed them in.

"Play along!" you said, and shot two times to the walls. The bullets pierced through the weak rusty metal.

"done here! you shouted to the soilders marching there. You walked up to them and took out your badge. How lucky you have it with yoursel all the times.

"Detective (Y/N) (Y/FN). I'll check this corridor." you said as you held out your badge.

"Roger that!" they shouted as they went further.

When you no longer saw him, you went back to connor and Ralph. Connor laid there, like he just fell. Ralph laid down to the floor, holding his hands and legs out, like he was gonna make a snow angel, and put out his tounge. He looked a bit funny as he tried to play dead. He peeked out time to time. He was just like a kid.

"Okay, get up, we are running!" you said, and pulled Connor up. Then you held out your hand to Ralph. But Ralph didn't take it.

"No! (Y/N) is human. If (Y/N) leaves Ralph back she can sure get out. Ralph loves (Y/N). Ralph is not gonna put (Y/N) in danger." he said. 

Connor stepped back.

"He is right. You should go alone. The soilders won't shoot at you. You are a human. An officer on the top of that. You can hide between them. Leave Ralph to me and go! That way we all can meet up later." he said.

"No!" you shouted. We are sticking together. We can get out together!" you said, but he shook his head.

"(Y/N)! I'm not gonna argue with you about that. We are separating. If we get out, meet you at Lieutenant Anderson's house." Connor said, And looked at Ralph. They ran out to the corridor, then disappeared almost immediately. You tried to chase them for a bit, but they were way more skilled, and faster than you were, so you lost their tracks pretty fast. And you remained alone...

You saw some soilder walking on the other corridor, next to you. You shouted at him.

"It's clean here. Let's move upper."

"Who are you?" he asked pointing his gun at you.

"I'm detective (Y/N) (Y/FN). I was here a bit before the attack." you shouted.

"Soemone, get her a bulletproof west for god's sake. I'm gonna talk to her later." he shouted.

You recognised his face. He wasn't noone. His name was Captain Allen, a member of the Detroit Police Department's SWAT unit. You heard rumors about him, that he really knows how to deal with hard situations, and he has good eyes on how to chose his team members. He run towards and shot a few times. You heard something big falling at the ground. It was an android.

"Fast! On to the secod floor! You and you search through this one more time." ha motioned then pointed at you. "You are coming with me downstairs."

You nodded and followed him. All of it suddenly felt like your training a long time ago. You ran down after him.

"So? How did you found this place?" he asked. You needed to make a good explanation on how you found it without actually compromising the androids. Also you needed an excuse on why you didn't called for backups when you found the ship. And you needed to do this by not telling that they kidnapped you or anything.

"I saw a suspicious android. I followed him here. That's how I found this place."

"And why did you not call backup?" he asked. You were sure he would.

"I wasn't sure that it was a deviant Sir."

"So you made it this far alone?"

"Yes."

Then another man came around. He was in a trench coat too. He was noone else but Richard Perkins. He had a pistol in his hand, but nothing else. 

"What do we have here?" he asked.

"This detective found this place on here own. Also, the floor above is clean. My men are gonna clean the upper region, so I and she will go down." he said. You looked at Perkins. he was confused.

"She is not going anywhere. She somes with me. I saw markus running not yo far from here. I need all the help i can get. You can go further, and she will help me follow his trail, since she is so good at hide and seek. Aren't you, (Y/N)?" he said.

You were confused. You were pretty sure you've never told your name to him and yet, he knew it.  

Allen just nodded and went further, while Perkins grabbed your hand. He pushed you to a room, probably so he could talk to you more peacefully.

"You are one of FBI's main concern about this android case." he started out strongly. "Those fuckers trust you, so does my superiors. i don't but they said, that I should inform you that they are gonna find a way for you to get into their forces if you help them now. It would be a pretty big step from here, a detroit police detective, you could become a special agent in washington, then travel around the country. This is all my business to tell you. And also that you need to disappear from this ship, until they ask you nicely, because our forces are lining up next to the ship." he said. You looked azt him shocked. It was a lot to take in at first, but then again, you wanted to get out. So they order was really handy at this time.

He held out a phone. "If you are interested, take this. You will need it when the office will try to connect you." Perkins said with bored voice.

You took it, but before you could put it into one of those incredibly small pokets of yours, he grabbed your hand.

"Then again, I don't trust you." he said looking at you. "Don't fuck this up. It's not just about you or detroit anymore."

You didn't let him goo, you took him by his collar and pulled him down so he needed to look into your eyes. You speaked fromyour heart.

"Listen. I just want to grant the people's rights. It's not about what good to me. It was always about what's good for the country."

You let him go and then walked away. You gave your bulletproof west to someone coming the same way. He was surprised to get one, and someone's walking away like everything was done.

Then everything started to shake. It didn't took more than 10 seconds. A cabel ripped from the ceiling, and everything sloped to one side. You fell to the ground and hit your head to the iron floot. You were regretting everything. You shouldn't have let Ralph and Connor leave withoutr you. You felt the world fading away again. Your last thought before you lost your consiousness was hat it happens way more since you know Connor.

Connor's POV

Ralph and i were running. He did slow me down a lot, but he was someone (Y/N) cared for. Now that I actually bacame a deviant, I had a lot of things going on inside me. Not just that usual stuff, like how it's gonna be fromm now on, or not because of the feelings of love for (Y/N), fear from being caught, or determination by our cause. It was like I pushed a button that could give me all of these incredible things, yet taking me away. Because without my mission who am I?

I rushed to the edge of the boat. It was pretty high, but the chain, holdong the boat was stong. Ralph and I planned on climbing it down to the harbour then ran away until we can go to Hank's house safety.

"Go!" I ordered. He looked at me shaking. If I looked at him I knew that he had only one feeling inside of him. Fear. I checked his stress level, and his system's condition. It was incredible. He had a blue line of stress level by 89%. Like he was used to this much stress. But his sytem was overheating. It could have been the rush, coming here.

"Connor! I can't! It was me! Ralph called the humans here!" he cried out then looked into my eyes. "Ralph knew they are gonna think it was Connor. Ralph is so sorry. So so Sorry. It's all Ralph's fault." 

*author's note*
It's gonna be a long note so bear with me. 4 parts okay?
1) I am sleep deprived. I was on a schooltrip yesterday, and I kinda didn't sleep last night so I could finish this chapter for you. Hope you guys are happy.
2) Christmas is coming up, so I am incredibly busy with the presents. I'm making a video as one of the gifts, and I need to watch, cut, edit, mix the music and deal with memories, and emotional breakdowns of ca. 40 hours of video. (Don't tell anyone, but it's my twinsister's present. Her whole life in 1 or 2 hours of video. We don't have a Christmas together this year so yeah...)
3) School. I have a big bio test coming up in two days, and I still didn't learn a word for that. The fun part is that I wanna get into med school so let's pretend that it will be alright.
4) I kinda didn't plan my story this far. I write like I was watching a movie in my head, so it's kinda messy, and also, i get surprised by the plot twists my brain makes. Like this last one. I never thought I would write it like this.

So these are my excuses. The chapters may be a bit late from now on. Maybe not a daily something, but writing is like electricity my notebook. I can manage a time without it, but i need to come back and sit down so I can charge.

Thank you for reading me. If you have any thoughts, please share!

Boodbye my little honey cakes! 🍯🥧

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

127K 4.8K 32
❝You know what, fuck you. I'll put up a sign that says 'No assholes allowed'.❞ ❝So you're banning yourself?❞ [Various scenarios] In which Gavin gets...
414K 16.8K 186
Sometimes things happen and there's nothing you can do about it. You feel powerless. You feel alone. You feel lost. But sometimes...all you need is t...
38.6K 1.1K 19
(Gender Neutral) You are the android sent by Cyberlife designed to hunt down deviants along side your partners, Lieutenant Hank Anderson and his son...
15.5K 449 25
Y/N has worked as a detective with the detroit police force for almost a year now. Although she hasn't worked there long, the 23 year old is respecte...