Two mates all for myself (Und...

Bởi Xbriaaloverosex

Who would have thought that a girl like Lexie could have two mates all for herself? In her own little world... Xem Thêm

Two mates all for myself
Prologue
Authors'Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Movin? What!!!!!!
Chapter 5 wow
Chapter 6 Meeting Juliet's Daughters
Chapter 7: "Thats what you get"
Chapter 8: Part 2
Chapter 9: Meeting Sebastian
Readers... We Need to Talk

Chapter 3 *Givin out the news*

95.1K 1.4K 184
Bởi Xbriaaloverosex

i have received comments and im happy that i know that my story doesnt really suck so that means i could go on and upload as much as i like. this might be a litttle bit shorter or not :)

Chapter 3

"No." "Oh HELL 2 the FUCK NO!!!" me and my best friend shouted. My dad winced a little bit. "Girls it would be great I already bought the house and its twice as big as this house and I already got you two signed in to attend school and I will be able to make more money" he said. I and Ke'ke looked at each other in panic. Moving to Chicago? Leaving this place? She smacked her lips. "Lexie lock the doors disconnect the phone and get a big black garbage bag to hide the body cause I'm about to kill your daddy" she told me as she took off her big hoop earrings.

My dad looked at her seriously. "I know your upset but I want you two to have a better education-" "Dad this is our home this is where we belong not with them not in Chicago estas loco oh que?!!!" (Are you crazy?) I screamed at him. He couldn't be doing this to me. Leaving my friends behind my family and my home no I would not accept that. "Well were going and there's nothing you can do Lexia I just want you to have a better life where there is no violence, gangs, drama and like I said the house is bigger it's a mansion and-"

"What the fuck? Hold up this isn't even about us"

"Lexia watch your language" my dad snapped at me. His eye was blinking twice why would he be moving unless....

"You met a woman a snow chica didn't you? Is that it dad is that why you want to move to Chicago? Huh? Wow I guess you really have forgotten about mom so quickly and now you can't seem keep your dick inside your pants" I yelled. He growled. "Enough" he said warningly but I ignored him and kept going I didn't care I was angry.

"Fucking white putas is that what you do now dad, fucking white trash on business trips and now you in love with some pendeja -

"ENOUGH!" he screamed at me. I stood quietly still staring back at him. I felt my tears fall down my face. "I will not allow you to talk about my Juliet like that. You think that I am happy that your mama is dead? I loved your mother Lexia, dearly I did. But I'm tired of being depressed and as a man I have needs of a female companion someone who would make me happy and Juliet has made me a happy man" he said angrily. He took a deep breath tryin to calm down. "Do not speak like that to me again and I am sorry also for not telling you two about her, I should have from the beginning " he laughed a little and looked at me smiling sadly.

"God you look and act exactly like your mother when she's mad she will always have that fire in her beautiful big brown eyes. You will always be my daughter no matter what and I love you now go and pack were leavin the day after tomorrow you too Tynesha" and with that he left. I sigh even though I was still angry I knew he made sense. "Your dad he's right, listen I don't want to go to Chicago either but we ain't got a choice but if we go, which we are we will have to check that snow girl he seems so attached to." Ke'ke said pulling me down so I was sitting next to her on the couch. I agreed. We didn't trust no white girl, no were not racist but we just dont trust easily...half of them were sneaky bastards and could get away with anything cause they had money and the other half... well they were ok.

"We going to have to test the bitch and watch her just to see if there aint no funny business with her stanky ass and if there is I'm telling you Lexia ima let Kim out and finish the business aint no women fuckin with your fine ass dad just cause he handsome now let me stop talking like that before I say something stupid" she said. I laughed. "You always say something stupid. I'm glad you're my bestie" I tell her. She smiled. "Aww gurl I'm glad were best friends too even though when I first met you I wanted to tap that ass." She said hugging me fast. I laughed again. "Come on we got to pack now and damn how the fuck we goin tell our friends at school tomorrow?"

"We do what we always do, deal with it tomorrow now let's go pack before your dad starts to yell like a bitch again"

"I heard that Tynesha" my dad yelled from down the hall.

Ke'ke rolled her eyes. "My bad Mr. Rodriguez I didn't meant for you to hear that it was meant for Lexia, I still love you though" she yelled back.

My dad chuckled at her back. I shooked my head. I loved my dad but I would get annoyed every time we went somewhere sluts tried to flirt with him it was amusing at the same time how he would say no to them. My dad was really tall. 6'3 and at the age of 35 he still looked good. He still went to the gym and worked out to keep himself in shape which is all right, but then as his daughter, teachers would try to force me to hook my dad with them and would brag and talk about how a hard worker he was and blah blah blah when it was the reputation and money that mattered to them. Of course now they don't try to force me anymore because of Miguel but then that's another story for later. I went to my room and started packing.

Next morning I woke up and went to school wearing black skinny jeans and a white t- shirt. I had my camara with me to take pictures of my school and all my friends. I wasn't goin to cry I hated being emotional so I stayed calm. I saw Ke'ke as I parked and walked towards her she smiled. "Yo girl you ready?" she asked.

"Yea you sent the text to everybody to meet us at the gym?" I asked as we walked down the hallway. She nodded. After three periods, it was lunch but instead we headed towards the gym. Everybody was there well, the people that are my friends which was almost all of them. I saw Elias shifting nervously from one foot to another. I grabbed a desk and Ke'ke helped me up. "Okay chicos and chicas I have some good news and bad news." I said out loud. I saw Archie raise his hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Archie?"

"I love it when you say my name baby come and give me some of that pussy-

"Hey didnt we agree I go first to tap that ass" Cody said interrupting Archie, elbowing him and they started arguing back and forth. Ke'ke rolled her eyes in amusement, while other people just chuckled. I sigh. "I am not having sex with you two at all." I said pointing out for the thousanth time. They both stopped and looked at each other and grinned.

"Or we can have a threesome" they both said at the same time. I sighed again annoyed with these two. Is that all they think about? sex? "You both need help you sex addicts." they grinned at me back.

"Tell us the bad news first" Elias spoked up. I breathed in, finally someone asked.

"My dad got a new promotion at Chicago, which means me and Ke'ke are moving away from here tomorrow afternoon" I said slowly. Cody was the first to react. "Noooo! why God why?! that means I can't get no pussy from her and I will miss her smile her gorgeous round firm ass her tits her hair" he was kneeling on his knees dramatically. People didn't take the news too well. I got off the desk when I saw Elias walk away.

I pushed myself through the students who was still upset and some complaing ignoring them I went to follow Elias. I found him outside alone sittin under a tree. I made my way to him and sat beside him. "Hey" I said softly. It sucked that I had to move away and leave all my friends, especially Elias who was like a brother to me. He didnt answered back just kept staring at his hands.

"Tell me what you thinking" I said as I bumped my shoulder to his. He sigh. "Your leaving."

"No shit" I said back.

"You dont get it, if you leave you would just go and make new friends and probably forget about me. Shit, you might even have to save a kid just like you saved me and he would be my replacement, if you leave who would have my back? I'm just going to be the loner nerd boy again" he said not looking at me. I smacked him upside his head. "Ouch! what was that for?" he said rubbing his head. I scoffed.

"Really Elias? how could you think that. Boy I swear I should kick you in the balls but I won't cause I love you and no one will replace you. And I will always have your back no matter what and even if I make new friends which I doubt they will never be you." I said. "Your just sayin that." he mumbled. I grew tired and as I stood up I yanked at his ear hard making him get up as well.

"For being such a nerd, you sure are a dumb ass when it comes to friendships." I said out loud. "Ouch dammit Lexie! Where are we going? And stop yanking at my ear it hurts" he whined. "We're going to the tatoo shop and were getting tatoos that say BEST DUMB ASS FRIEND FOREVER with our names and dates with it when we first met" I told him. He smiled and laughed.

"Im not kidding we are getting one for real and mine would be on my hip and yours on your bicep." I said. He stopped laughing, but there was still a small smile on his face. He shrugged. "I can't run away from you anyway, but your right I am a dumbass for thinking and saying that." he said.

"Yeah you are. Don't worry, I will come and visit, it isn't that far just 6 to 7 hours- wait that is far, but that doesn't matter I'll come and visit the whole gang, anyway let's skip. I'll text Ke'ke to go meet us there if she wants to, because today we are having fun and there is nothing you could say to get out of it ok? Now lets go." I let go of his ear and grabbed his arm to pull him over where my car was..

We got the tattoos and I gotta say it hurt a bit even though I got about three of them done and Elias kept on whining but I just told him to take it like a man and he did. Males.

"You ready to party!" Ke'ke screamed in my ear making me wince and glare at her then laugh. I grabbed Elias again and we went to the party the whole school prepared for us and let me tell you in the next four hours I don't remember shit what happen. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 27 24
There is a prophecy, a prophecy that's been said throughout centuries within vampires, werewolves, and witches and other creature like them who live...
2.7K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
77.7K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
367K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...