24 Days of Baekhyun - Chanbae...

By pcynkjw

Where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were forced to live in the same house for Christmas. highest rankings 🌸 #1 - bae... More

December 1st
December 2nd
December 3rd
December 5th
December 6th
December 7th
December 8th
December 9th
December 10th
December 11th
December 12th
December 13th
December 14th
December 15th
December 16th
December 17th
December 18th
December 19th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 23rd
December 24th
December 25th

December 4th

8K 368 481
By pcynkjw

On the fourth day of December, the two boys were snowed in as a blizzard came storming in overnight. The door was blocked by the four-footed pile of snow. The house felt heavy; the snow continuing to stack upon itself.

Baekhyun woke up really cold today, his sniffles becoming more and more often, like every minute or so. He checked the time and temperature, his eyes almost popping out when the temperature was -8 degrees celsius. He took a look outside his window to see nothing but blank darkness. Baekhyun took his fluffy robe and slipped on his slippers, running to the main room to find it snowing harshly outside.

"Good morning," Chanyeol greeted as he made a cup of coffee. "Hey," Was the only thing Baekhyun said as his eyes were glued to the view outside. Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol grabbed a spare mug and poured coffee into it, applying a lot of creamer and sugar since Baekhyun loathed anything that tasted bitter. He handed the older the cup of coffee, Baekhyun shyly accepting it as he took a sip. It was sweet, just like he liked it. He took another sip as he heard the wind howl through the frame of the cabin, watching the snow pile up more and more around the area.

"I guess we're stuck in here today.." Baekhyun said, rather, more to himself, actually. "So what do you want to do?" The latter questioned, taking a sip of his black coffee. Baekhyun was once again shocked, the first time Chanyeol had said with any interest in Baekhyun's activities. "Well, nothing. We're snowed in, so what am I supposed to do?" He took his coffee mug to the living room and sitting on the couch where the fire screamed hot air. Chanyeol followed, sitting on the same couch as the older, but they didn't say anything else.

"Look, say something on what we should do before I go back to my room," Chanyeol announced, looking distinguished like a burned out candle. Baekhyun actually didn't know what to do, but since Chanyeol is asking, they can probably both of them can play video games or something.

"Mario Kart?" He suggested that caught the younger's attention. That idea wasn't too bad. "Alright." He stood up and turned on the WII U and handed one controller to the older. Baekhyun selected Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as he prepared himself ideas on how to beat Chanyeol.

"Loser has to do what?" Chanyeol said, waiting for ideas from the other. Of course there should be a punishment. "I don't know, you choose." He brushed the question off, but Chanyeol knew Baekhyun always wants to do a punishment whenever they play games together. "Loser's wrist has to be slapped." Baekhyun suggested.

"Pshh, lame." Chanyeol interjected, choosing his character. "Then what the fuck would you suggest?" Baekhyun growled, getting angered. That's all he has for ideas. "I mean, we could maybe..." Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, Baekhyun's phone rang.

"Hey Kyungsoo ... I suppose we're doing okay ... I guess? Alright, stay safe." He hung up.

"Uhh.. So my friends are coming here later in the day." He informed to Chanyeol, who almost fell off the edge of the couch. "What? Why?" He asked, starting the game and getting back into his position. "I don't fucking know, Park Chanyeol, I guess they miss me." he grinned with delight. Before Chanyeol could say anything else, the game had started.

You're going down, Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun challenged in his head.

As soon as the screen said go, both persons held on their accelerator button, holding it down hard as if it was going to make them any faster.

It was now their last lap and Chanyeol was taking the lead; Baekhyun right on his tail. Baekhyun had luckily ran through the power up, getting the green shells. He then threw all three at once, trying to knock Chanyeol off, and to by his surprise, Chanyeol had been knocked off and Baekhyun zoomed by and crossed the finish line, taking the first place spot.

"That was not fucking fair! I got the sucky flower pot!" The younger whined. Accepting the defeat, Chanyeol held out his arm. At first, Baekhyun didn't know what he was doing, but he then soon caught on. He prepared his two fingers while his free hand held on to Chanyeol's hand. A loud slap sound echoed through the cabin, leaving the younger's wrist a red, irritating mark.

That must've hurt. Baekhyun thought with a smirk, but he looked up to see Chanyeol not affected as he didn't wince or anything. "You hit like a baby," the younger insulted. Baekhyun scowled, seeing through his bullshit that it did hurt.

The two played seven more rounds, Chanyeol getting his wrist slapped for the fourth time while Baekhyun only had two, but it was about to be his third as he had just lost again. Baekhyun tried his best to ignore the pain of the latter's slaps because truthfully, it hurt like a mother fucker. He was actually scared for the third time getting slapped as his skin was sensitive. The suspense was killing Baekhyun's insides as Chanyeol was taking his sweet time. Before he knew it, Chanyeol had slapped Baekhyun's wrist hard, causing the older to retract his arm and screamed in pain.

"Baekhyun-ah, are you okay? Did I do it that hard?" A worried Chanyeol asked, scared that he might have did it a little bit too hard. Chanyeol reached for Baekhyun's arm and checked how damaged it was. His wrist was stained red and purple erupted. The two were sat frozen on the couch, Chanyeol's hands on Baekhyun's as they stared at each other in the eye for a split second before reality hit and they both scooted away from each other as if they were allergic to one another.

Baekhyun stood up, clenching his arm and walked to the kitchen to retrieve the first-aid kit. It was on the top shelf, and gravity decided to go against the boy as he tried to reach for it. Then, a big hand reached passed Baekhyun's reaching limit and grabbed the first-aid kit and handed it to the shorter. "You're welcome." Chanyeol mumbled before he walked out and back to the living room. "Thanks." Baekhyun whispered, barely audible, as he opened up the kit and fished out the cream to reduce the irritation of the skin. He sighed when there was now a bruise on his milky, yet tanned, skin.

Once Baekhyun returned back to the room he and Chanyeol were in five minutes ago, Chanyeol was fiddling with his hands before he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know it'd hurt you that bad." he frowned. "It's alright. I'm alright." The older assured as he tried to cheer the latter up with a soft smile.

"Let's keep playing?"

"Only if we do no more punishments."

"Deal."

Both hearts felt happy as they had this little moment they didn't have too often.

"Hey! You fucking cheated!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he just lost another round to Chanyeol. "How the hell are you supposed to cheat in this game?" Chanyeol remarked as Baekhyun scowled, selecting the 'Play Again' option and wanted another rematch from the other. The two played another five rounds; Baekhyun having fourteen wins while Chanyeol had twenty. "Not fair." Baekhyun pouted, causing Chanyeol to chuckle. "I told you, Mario's too slow against Toad." He grimaced.

The two had agreed to switch the game to Just Dance 2019, moving all furniture aside to have some space to play on. Baekhyun had spent around eight minutes trying to adjust the camera where it could both catch him and Chanyeol, but the height difference was unreal. "Can you fucking stop moving," Baekhyun commanded, almost having it correct. Obeying, Chanyeol stood still as he watched the older fix the camera, eyes shifting down to where his eyes shouldn't have went.

"Okay done!" Baekhyun stood up, Chanyeol's eyes shifting to somewhere else before staring at the screen—Baekhyun chooses a song.

"Let's choose this song—"

"No, that seems too hard."

"This?"

"DDU-DU-DDU-DU seems easy."

"How about BIGBANG?"

"Alright."

Both persons warmed up as the game was loading. "Time to beat you again." Chanyeol challenged as the beginning of BANG BANG BANG began to play, Baekhyun scoffed, not wanting to take the defeat this time, "In your dreams, Park Chanyeol."

They both started pretty strong, singing the lyrics while dancing, as if they were BIGBANG themselves. To them, this was almost a work out, trying to follow the figure they were on the screen and following the gestures from the bottom right. It was now the finale where Baekhyun did his all to keep getting perfects. When the song ends, they both kept their ending pose strong until it went to the results, crowning Baekhyun first place. "Ha! I beat you!" He jumped around in excitement while the other was panting of exhaustion.

"Loser has to do whatever the winner wants!"

"I thought we agreed on no more punishments!?"

"But I'm hurt! Who's fault was that." Chanyeol felt guilty.

"Alright, alright! What do you want?"

"Go make food. I'm starving." Baekhyun rubbed his belly as he sat back on the couch, now switching it to a korean app to see if there's any new drama.

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim... My ID Is Gagnam Beauty...

Baekhyun decided to watch this historical drama called 100 Days My Prince that caught his eye, plus, that main character seemed to look exactly like his best friend Kyungsoo.

As Baekhyun was relaxing in the living room, Chanyeol planned on creating Soondubu Stew, in which, it was Baekhyun's favourite Korean dish. The whole process in cooking was about an hour or so, making a whole pot, depending on how many Baekhyun's friends are coming over.

As if on que, Chanyeol finished the meal as Baekhyun's friends had arrived. "Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun jumped from the couch and let his friends in before they freeze to death. "Wow, that was a long ass ride from Seoul. Hey Baek, where's the bathroom, I need to go." Jongin said in a rush. Baekhyun pointed at the door and Jongin quickly ran to the room.

"Um, guys, this is Chanyeol, if you didn't know him again." Baekhyun awkwardly introduced him to his friends. Kyungsoo judged the taller male as has the same amount of hatred because the way Baekhyun hates Chanyeol. Before anything else happened, Jongdae had a bright smile on his face and shook hands with the taller. "The name's Jongdae, that's Kyungsoo and that's my boyfriend, Minseok." He introduced. "And I guess you already know Jongin." He said as Jongin entered the scene. Chanyeol and Jongin did their bro handshake they made from the seventh grade, laughing as they both still remembered.

Baekhyun's stomach growled really loud for everyone to hear, informing the owner that it needs food. "Well I guess it's time to eat," he chuckled as he rubbed his nape. The rest of them nodded and followed Baekhyun into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and a spoon and filling it up with the tasty contents.

"Whoa, who made this?" Jongdae's face lit up as he ate another spoonful. "Chanyeol did." Baekhyun answered. "Whoa Chanyeol, since when did you learn how to cook?" Jongin asked the older. "I always knew how to cook. My mom owns a restaurant, remember?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

When dinner was finished, everyone took their suitcases to a room. "Since there are only four rooms in the whole house, I suggest Minseok and Jongdae take the master bedroom while Kyungsoo and Jongin can share the spare room." Baekhyun told, causing to get smacked by Kyungsoo. "Are you crazy?? I can't share a room with Jongin!" He whispered, looking at his best friend dead in the eyes. "I thought you liked him?" "I do! But it'll be so awkward." Kyungsoo explained before he spoke up, "I-I'll share rooms with Baekhyun." He sheepishly smiled before taking his bag and going to the older's room. "No, Kyungsoo. You can take the room, I'll sleep on the couch." Jongin softly smiled at the older. Kyungsoo rejected, "No! Go take the roomㅡ" "How about you two share the room, for fuck sake!" Baekhyun interfered, causing the two to go silent.

The two nodded silently and rolled their bags into the spare room next to Baekhyun's while Minseok and Jongdae stepped upstairs to the master bedroom and unpacked their things for the next two weeks. As things get settled, Chanyeol went into his room and took a relaxing shower to unstress all of his tense muscles.

"Hey Hyung," Jongin leaned against Chanyeol's door frame. "Oh hey, come in." Chanyeol said, closing his notebook and letting the younger in and sat on his bed. "What's up?"

"Nothing. I just want to know how my best friend is doing!" Jongin let out an awkward laugh. "What is it, Jongin. I can see through your bullshit. What, you like that Kyungsoo guy or something?"

Jongin was silent.

"You do!" Chanyeol exclaimed, surprised that he actually got it right as he was just messing around. "Shut up, shut up! Don't be so fucking loud!" The younger covered the older's mouth. Chanyeol ripped the hand off, "So did you become whipped or something?" He smirked. "I think? He just does the cutest things and...ugh! I don't know what to do and I'm sharing a room with him!" Jongin swiped his hair through his hair in frustration. "Look, I'm really bad at relationships and all, but I think you should just tell him." Chanyeol simply suggested. "What do you mean you're bad with relationships?" Jongin ignored the older's suggestion for a bit, "Did you break up with Wendy?" The older nodded. "Wait why? When did you guys break?"

"Three days ago.." Chanyeol mumbled.

"But there was nothing going on between you guys. You two seemed fine, did anything bad happen?"

"No."

"Then why— Wait. You said three days ago, right?" Chanyeol nodded.

"That was when you were forced to live here with—" Then, Jongin's mind clicked into place. "Hyung, do you have feelings for Baek—" Chanyeol interrupted, "No! Why the hell would I like that piece of trash?" He faced the other way from the other. "Hyung, just as much you can see through my bullshit, I can see through yours too." Chanyeol's ears turned red, "Don't you fucking say anything!" He snarled. "I knew it! But why are you acting like you hate him? Like you said, 'I think you should just tell him'—" "It's complicated okay! I screwed up before. Look, it's like half past ten, I think we should go to sleep." Chanyeol sighed, standing up and seeing Jongin out. "Alright, good night, Hyung."

Chanyeol turned off the lights and lied down in bed, thinking of a memory of regrets that crushed his heart into pieces. He slowly drifted off into sleep, hugging his Rilakkuma bear he got from a previous Christmas.

21 Days until Christmas...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.7K 20
"You're mine Baekhyun, you are mine, mine alone."-Chanyeol "Only yours Chanyeol, only yours, yours alone." - Baekhyun
968 46 1
Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun can do better. Baekhyun tells him to prove it.
576 4 9
"You only have 6 months left" and then Baekhyun accidentally meet Chanyeol.Its a miracle for them to meet each other Chanyeol taking care of Baekhyu...
10K 371 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...