A Crazy Accident || Naruhina βœ”

By Powerful_Niya

*𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏* "B-But you said-" Naruto simply chuckled deviously, silencing me. "All, fake. I made it all up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: The New Job
Chapter 3: The Start of Something New
Chapter 4: Should I Leave?
Chapter 5: Trial and Error
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Reruns
Chapter 8: Bad Times
Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All
Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture
Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love
Chapter 12: The Hunt
Chapter 13: Reasoning
Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 17: Healing
Chapter 18: Dark Outcomes
Chapter 19: Light Conquers Out The Dark
Chapter 20: No Remorse
Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet
Chapter 22: The Investigation
Chapter 23: Deep Memories
Chapter 24: Finding Naruto
Chapter 25: Change of Heart
Chapter 26: Seeking Out The Truth
Chapter 27: Facing The Darkness
Chapter 28: Peace and Justice
Chapter 29: On The Run
Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes
Author's Note...
Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal
Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand
Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings
Chapter 34: New Problems
Chapter 35: Problems Escalate
Chapter 36: Determining Who's The Best
Chapter 37: Deep Worry
Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest
Chapter 39: Dark Plans
Chapter 40: The Past and The Present
Chapter 41: A New Experience
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn
Chapter 43: Sad Times
Chapter 44: The Heart Wrenching Decision
Chapter 45: A New Beginning
Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye
The End!!

Chapter 16: External Lust

3.6K 101 103
By Powerful_Niya

(Warning: Bondage and Mature content)

Ino's P.O.V

We checked out our stuff quickly and hurried back to the car, exiting the nice, dressing store.

Kurenai sighed once she entered back into the car, carrying a basket full of things.

I smiled at her and hopped in as well "Where are we going, to change?" I asked curiously as she reached over and closed the door.

She looked at me and blinked several times, confusion sprouting before her "Wow, I never thought of that. We'll just have to change in here. But I'll drive to a secure place so no one will see us." She said and I nodded.

I lifted up my basket of stuff and started to look through them.

I bought the french braid black haired wig to cover up my long blonde hair.

I then bought green contacts to cover up my light blue eyes.

I then bought a purple crop top with a purple short skirt..

I guess that's slutty...

I then bought black high heels with it also.

Kurenai has all the makeup and accessories.

So we should look completely different, so we won't be spotted by Naruto and his gang.

I sighed at that...

I really hope, this will work. I don't want to risk our plan to be tossed away and get us in trouble..

Even worst if we get Hinata in more trouble, like before..

Hinata's P.O.V

Oh no.. Why is he doing this to me?

What's going on?

I wiggled in my binds frantically. My eyes were covered with a white cloth and my panties were still forced inside of my mouth.

I noticed I was completely naked and I was huddling over onto Naruto's bed.

He brought his men in again and knocked me out.

I woke up, to this...

I blinked under the cloth that was under my eyes, at least trying to make out what's going on.

I then heard Naruto chuckle making me alert "Aww, aren't you, a pretty sight. I hope you like to be in the spotlight Hinata. Because you, are in plenty." He said, it sounded like he was in front of me.

The binds were under and over my breasts, wrapping around my back.

My arms were binded back behind me and my legs were binded so they can be forced opened, exposing my wet lower area.

I clenched my teeth together and shook my head "U-Untie me. I don't want to do this, anymore." I begged quietly through my panties making him chuckle.

"It's okay Hinata. You'll feel good. I promise." He said and then snapped his fingers and the cloth around my eyes were pulled off.

I also felt my panties yanked out of my mouth making me cough loudly.

I gasped and looked around quickly and saw several men in the room with me.

I then saw Naruto standing in front of me from where I laid on the bed.

He smirked sexily down at me and then grabbed my chin and turned it to look beside me.

I gasped when I saw a large grey camera flashing a red light in front of me, recording my predicament.

My eyes widen at the sight and I began to squirm wildly in my binds "No, no turn it off. Please, please." I yelped out but Naruto only nodded and his men walked up behind him, completely ignoring my pleads.

Naruto smirked down at me but then turned his head to glance at the men beside him "You guys can leave. I'm good for right now." He ordered and nodded at them on which they all nodded too.

They smirked nastily down at me and then took their leave.

They closed and locked the door on the way making me even more frightened.

I looked tearfully up at Naruto as he started to strip out of his clothes, my head shaking rapidly "Why must you do this? I did nothing wrong." I begged and wiggled in the tight ropes that constricted my moment.

I couldn't move at all...

My legs and arms were starting to grow numb at how hard the ropes were tied around my skin.

Once he was down to his boxers he went to the tall camera and clicked it, taking several pics of me "Just a memorial. Hold still and smile." He said and I turned to him and frowned.

He smirked and snapped the pic anyway.

He chuckled and tapped something on it making it record again "Well, let's get started." He said with a dirty smirk.

I shook my head pleadingly but he then grabbed my panties again, which were laying beside me on the bed.

He stuffed them back into my mouth making me gag, my sound restricted "I need you silent." He demanded through gritted teeth making me whimper.

He then made his way to my parted legs.

He sighed and tug off his boxers revealing his erected, cock.

I turned to him slowly, the best I could in my binds and stared wide eyed back at him.

He grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it on my anus making me jump.

I shook my head and sputtered out cries and pleads for him to stop..

But it was useless, not with my panties stuck into my mouth.

I can't say anything and possibly be heard.

It was even more embarrassing when the camera beeped, letting us know it was still recording.

"How lewd of you, getting all wet. Does being recorded excite you Hinata?" He asked and then shoved himself inside of my tight anus making me scream in my panties, which was completely muffled.

He grunted as he shoved his large cock inside of my tight butt, his hips getting closer and closer to my ass...

I shook my head as my body shuddered in pleasure, his cock inching in deeper inside of me.

He grinned and began to slam his hips into my butt making me cry out.

He grinned wider and fucked me harder making my juices leak out ferociously "This feels good, doesn't it Hinata? You can tell me Sweetheart." He said and reached over and grabbed my panties out of my mouth and threw them down onto the bed.

I coughed and then screamed out loudly from the feeling of his large dick inside of me, my body moving rapidly from his thrusting "Stop, stop. This doesn't feel good at all. Take it out please." I sobbed out and then turned to the camera beside me, my eyes widen in embarrassment, and in fear.

I whimpered as I stared at the red shining light on it, the camera standing up tall, recording my predicament.

I turned away from it and then closed my eyes tightly, my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Please turn this off. I-I don't like it." I pleaded but was interrupted when he tugged my binds, pulling them to squeeze onto my pale skin.

I yelped from the sudden sharp pain that erupted from it and onto my skin.

"Now, Now Hinata. You, are in no position to demand me to do anything." He spat darkly and thrusted more harder inside of me making me cry out.

I shuddered and turned away more from the camera, making it harder to see my face..

Why is he doing this?

Why is he recording me?

Please god, don't tell me he's gonna show this to anyone..

I'll die from shame...

He thrusted in and out of my asshole rapidly making me choke out sobs.

I felt his dick stretch me out, and touch the deepest parts inside of me, all the way to my intensities it seemed.

"Ah, Ah. My stomach, is b-burning. I feel you.. Y-You're inside of me so deep." I moaned uncontrollably and cried out when he flicked my clit with his fingers, the pleasure rising quickly.

"Yeah, that's it. Tell the camera how you feel. Don't be shy Hinata. Tell me how my cock makes you feel. Mm... Fuck yeah." He moaned out and slapped my ass cheek harshly making me whimper.

He kept doing it after every thrust making a loud slap sound erupt throughout the whole room.

I cried out and clenched my hands into fist behind my back.

My body moved back and forth harshly, and my hair covered my face as I released loud moans "Naruto.. Please stop." I yelped out as my butthole clutched around his cock tightly.

I felt my climax rising to extreme heights making my eyes widen.

He then suddenly grabbed my hips tightly and continued to pound rapidly into my asshole over and over again making me scream.

I bend over and cried out my release, finally feeling that sweet climax "Oh no, I'm c-cumming." I whimpered out as I felt my inner walls to my pussy constrict.

I cringed when pain started to follow.

Naruto then suddenly grabbed my head and directed it to the camera roughly.

He bend over onto me and thrusted into my ass downward this time.

I screamed from the action making him chuckle "Show the camera how much of a slut you are. Show it what kind of face you make when you orgasm." He whispered into my ear making my eyes widen.

I shook my head ferociously but he grabbed my hair tighter and scowled "Show it bitch!" He yelled and forced my head down onto the bed and started to fuck me ruthlessly.

I screamed and finally came...

But I came hard...

"Oh Nooo!" I sobbed out as he kept thrusting through my climax.

He grinned and finally stopped, breathing heavily while doing so...

He then, started to untie me with his hands making me sigh in relief, my mind ignoring the fact that his dick was twitching insanely inside of me now.

"I think your punishment is paid off now, Hinata." He said but he then suddenly thrusted one more time, but this time deeper than ever inside of me making my eyes roll in the back of my head from the pleasurable feeling, which totally caught me by surprise.

He then came with a loud grunt, his eyes closing "Fuck." He moaned and quickly pulled out and came all over my back and butt making me yelp.

"There, now you're my little cum-slut." He said and started to jerk himself off with loud moans, his hand rapidly pumping at his shaft.

He then came onto me again making me cry.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I felt his nasty liquid coat my hair and body.

I just, wanted this to end...

His disgusting fluids is all over me making me feel dirty, my crying never stopping...

"Please, stop this. No more." I begged quietly as I felt him remove my binds.

The binds fell down off of me making me release a shaky sigh.

I groaned and tried to move my scarred arms and legs but pain, only erupted from them making me gasp.

He chuckled at that and stood up not before pushing me over onto the bed, a gasp escaping from my lips "Relax, baby." He purred seductively making me blush.

I fell over and spread out onto the bed comfortably, one hand on my hip and my other laid still above my head.

He smirked sexily and walked to the camera and picked it up off of the stand, my eyes trialing him weakly "Did you know.. I used to be a photographer?" He asked amusingly and clicked the camera several times with his thumbs.

He then bend down and click the camera again, taking a picture of my cum covered body.

I breathed heavily when he kept doing it.

He moved different angles of my naked body taking different pictures making my eyes widen "Please, stop it. Please." I begged weakly.

My body felt sluggish after he ruthlessly fucked me a while ago.

I closed and opened my eyes several times, feeling myself about to pass out "Please stop." I begged quietly one last time and then closed my eyes fully and gave into the darkness..

Naruto's P.O.V

I stared at the beautiful woman on my bed and back at the pictures that I just recently took on my camera.

Just looking at these make my cock twitch.

It fucking turns me on...

She looks so damn sexy..

Without even trying...

I then began flipping through the camera until I got to the video I first took of her.

I clicked it and it started to play..

At the beginning...

There were a lot of shuffling but the image became clear, revealing Hinata, tied up with brown ropes all around her body.

Her arms were tied behind her back and her legs her tied so they could be spread out.

I noticed she was laying down, and my men then placed the cloth around her head, covering her closed eyes.

I then moved the camera to her dripping pussy, chuckling made.

"This pussy.. Belongs to me and only me. And I'm gonna show her that. Her assholes mine too."

I said through the camera making me snicker. "Damn right." I whispered and glanced at the sleeping girl on my bed again.

She laid still while snoring softly, her naked body exposed to my hungry eyes.

I smirked at that but then looked back at the playing video on the camera, which only showed her laying down, sleeping.

I sighed and clicked the fast forward button and waited until Hinata wakes.

After a few seconds of turning it, I heard her whimper so I stopped it.

I stared at her sexy body that moved weakly in her binds, her head coming up to peer all around.

"Wha-What's going on?"

She muffled out through her black panties that were stuffed into her mouth.

The camera was position to face her and only her.

She looked towards the camera a bit and I saw her eyes were still covered with the white cloth my men tied on her.

I groaned and ran my hand down to my cock, while my left hand held the camera up so I could see.

I pressed the fast forward button again and waited longer.

Until I got to the part where I finally thrusted inside of her tight asshole.

I stopped it and stared at myself thrust inside of her insanely from behind.

I groaned and looked away, moaning softly all the while "Fuck. I was fucking her hard. Goddamn." I moaned out and jerked myself off a little faster.

I looked back and caught her moaning, her ass off.

I smirked slyly at that..

So she does like it..

That little slut...

"This feels good, doesn't it Hinata? You can tell me Sweetheart."

I moaned out on the camera as our hips smacked each other deliciously.

She cried out loudly and begged for me to stop.

But I knew, that she liked it...

I smirked and rubbed my cock into my right hand up and down, pleasure erupting up again...

I moaned and pressed the fast forward again until I got to the part when Hinata was about to cum.

I stopped it when I heard her scream louder.

I stared at the camera when she climaxed.

"Oh No, I'm c-cumming."

She cried out and I forced her head to the camera.

I leaned forward and stared into her pleasure filled eyes from the video.

A huge red blush was on stained her cheeks and her cute little mouth released loud moans.

Her violent long hair laid over her shoulders deliciously matching well with her pale skin.

I still thrusted nonstop into her lovely asshole making her shake violently.

I smirked again at that..

She's spasming..

How nice..

Mmm..

I jerked off faster and then finally, I came onto my bed with a loud moan, my moans matching Hinata's screams from the video.

"Fuck, Hinataaaa." I moaned out her name and panted once I was done cumming.

I breathed heavily and then looked slowly at the still playing video in my hand.

Hinata finally came, and she came hard onto my bed...

I smiled at that and looked back at the same woman on my bed..

Damn.. I'm never, letting you go.. Hinata...

Ray's P.O.V

I sighed as I walked down the halls to Naruto's room.

Lately, I can tell that Boss is losing his restraints again.

Last time.. He killed a girl like that, and it was horrible.

I didn't stop him though because, well...

The girl was a bitch.

She deserved it...

I sighed again and stopped in front of his room. Immediately a command came through my
head from Naruto..

Clean up for me..

I nodded at the silent command and knocked on the door.

Immediately the door was forced open revealing a naked Naruto.

I them noticed he was holding a camera.

He nodded his head again, but towards the inside of the room.

Come in..

I walked in and stared around at his messy room.

I then looked at the sleeping, small girl on his bed. "Are you done with her?" I asked and he closed the door back.

He walked up to me and shook his head "Of course not. But for right now, yes I'm done. She has some work to do." He said and I nodded, gasping softly.

"Right. Damn, I forgot she still had that job." I quipped making Naruto chuckle, his eyes look lighting up a bit.

"I got to make her busy somehow. Or else.. I wouldn't be able to stop fucking her." He said honestly and walked to his closet to fetch him some clothes.

I watched him but then turned and removed the camera stand from in front of Hinata.

I glanced at Hinata and saw deep red lines onto her skin.

I tilted my head as I examined her more further, not knowing what could have caused this.

"Hey, Boss?" I acknowledged and he looked up at me as he pulled on some light blue jeans over his red boxers.

"What is it, Ray?" He asked behind me as I walked up to her.

I bend down and pulled her arm back and squinted my eyes at the many red marks that coated her body.

"Her whole body is marked. Care to explain?" I asked and expected her more.

I heard him growl behind me making me sweat drop, my hand dropping Hinata's.

"Why should it matter to you, huh? Are you having feelings for MY girl, Ray? Is that it? Is that why you stopped me outside huh? You didn't stop me last time. So tell me, what's the fucking deal huh?" He yelled across the room to me making me flinch.

I raised my hand and ran it through my brown hair, bringing it out of my eyes.

I don't know what I'm feeling...

But after that time, I fucked her in the car and saw that I was the one making her feel good...

I just felt different..

Like some part of me was set free...

I cleared my throat and turned to face him...

I was faced with angered dark blue eyes, the look I always see from him.

He growled at my silence making me sigh "I don't have any feelings for your woman, Boss. You know that. Sometimes I have a little soft spot." I said and Naruto chuckled, waving his hand at me.

"I can handle that.. If you want me to. Just say the word Ray." He said and walked to me fully dress.

He had on a black and white plaid T-shirt with light blue jeans and black socks.

He smirked at me and patted my shoulder softly on which I turned fully around to him.

He stared darkly into my eyes...

I stared back into his but then blinked, turning away "I'm sorry, Naruto. But.. I don't want to give up everything I have of myself.. Just yet." I said slowly to not disappoint him.

Surprisingly he chuckled and then patted my shoulder again, making me, chuckle "It's fine Ray. It'll come.. You'll feel it and then you'll know." He said and then walked to Hinata.

I stared at him as he placed down the camera and started to shake her softly.

"Hinata.. Hinata, Baby." He whispered into her ear.

I watched him as he then, began to lick and suck on her ear making her groan.

I sighed and walked out and began to get the necessary products to clean his cum, off of his bed, leaving them alone, for now..

Hinata's P.O.V

I groaned and moved around wildly when I heard a husky, deep voice whisper out to me.

A I then felt my hair pulled back, exposing my right ear.

I then felt something wet touch it making me groan.

It felt like, it was everywhere at once on my ear.

I finally opened my eyes slowly and saw a sexy blonde man hunched over my body.

My lavender eyes stared up into the man's eyes and I immediately figured out who it was..

"Naruto, what are you doing?" I whispered and he sat up.

He smirked when he looked into my lazy eyes "Did I tire you out, Hinata. I wasn't even done with you yet. You liked it that much huh?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

His hands ran down my body and he clenched my breasts in his hands.

I groaned and looked away "Y-You p-pervert. You recorded me in that lewd act." I whispered out in horror.

He chuckled and reached over and grabbed something which made me look at him.

He showed me the camera and clicked something on it which started to play a video.

I stared at it in horror as I saw myself, get pounded by Naruto's cock. I moaned loudly and pleaded in the video making me shudder in horror.

I looked away quickly, the image still fresh in my head.

His shaft was inside of me..

Completely inside of me.. and.. In my butt..

Not even in my..

I bit my lip at that, my lips trembling.

He's insane...

I covered my eyes and started to cry...

I sobbed loudly into my hands, my heart shattering a bit "Pl-Please just let me go. I-I don't want to do this anymore." I begged for the thousandth time.

But everytime I begged and plead, it never seemed to work.

He smirked darkly and finally cut the video off "Aww, does someone thinks that she's a naughty girl after just getting pounded?" He said nastily and licked his lips.

I cried louder at his dirty words...

That's all he does..

He doesn't even care for my tears..

How can one incident change a person so drastically?

He changed so much...

He used to be a nice boy who loved everyone..

Now he's a sadistic, sex machine who cares only about what he wants.

He doesn't care who falls or breaks in the process.

I sniffed and opened my eyes and stared back into his dark blue ones.

I looked down at my body and gasped when a stray of red lines lingered on my skin from the binds.

I moved my legs weakly but stopped and winced when a sharp pain erupted from my legs and up.

I turned to him and whimpered, my eyes shining with hurt..

"Naruto.. Can I get something to heal.. my body?" I asked quietly.

He smirked and looked at my body amusingly "Sure, I can get you something.. To heal your body and also that pussy of yours. I miss it." He said and stood up.

I stared up at him worriedly, my eyes trailing him "What are you planning to do?" I asked softly, a hint of fear in my voice.

He chuckled and walked up to the door, leaving me on the bed.

"Just getting some medicine, like you wanted. And.. Also a few more things." He said and chuckled at himself for whatever he was planning.

I curled up into myself and placed my head back down onto the bed...

I can't escape him...

His perverted, sadistic mind doesn't see me as a innocent woman..

He sees me as a toy that should obey him.

That should stay with him and endure all of this torture...

I closed my eyes when I heard the door open and then close, letting me know that he left.

I covered my eyes with my hands and started to cry loudly on his bed..

Please, someone save me..

Please..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 3.5K 43
"Your next hunt is in twelve minutes, Prince Naruto. The vampires are scared so, they should be easy prey." Amy, his werewolf assistant explained exc...
209K 7K 22
γ€ŠBest Rankings - #1 in Naruto Characters, #2 in Naruto Fanfiction and #3 in Sasuke Uchiha》 "You know, I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met...
199K 3.5K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...
13.2K 567 42
β”ˆ β‹ž 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 β‹Ÿ β”ˆ β—¦β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...