Believe Me|| Nick Mara

By Yo_LocalHawaiian

Maria is a girl who comes from all over the world. She also has a super power, its being a bad bitch. Edwin i... More

We Meet Again
Bitch!!
Is it a date??
My Ex
First Date??
My Ex 2.0
I love you
!!!
NOW!!!

Til My Dying Days

1.2K 19 19
By Yo_LocalHawaiian

I woke up to Nicks arms wrapped around tightly around my waist. Its Christmas Eve and I can't wait.

Nick wanted to stay over at my house per usual. I sometimes force his to stay at the boys house and of course he listens.

Nicks family flew down to LA to meet me and spend time with my family during Christmas. Their staying in our guest house and guest bedroom.

"Good morning handsome" I caressed his cheek. He groaned.

"Get up. Its Christmas Eve and we all are spending time together" I woke him up.

"I already spent time with everybody. Its time for me and you" he pulled me closer to him.

'"No baby. I want to spend more time with your family" I told.

"You spent everyday with them ever since they came over" he told.

"True. OK, today I'm all yours" I smiled.

He put himself in between my legs and started kissing me. He started grinding against me.

"Baby don't tease" I pouted.

He didn't tease and got straight to it. We made love, better than my ex's. He is better than my ex's.

We cleaned everything then headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"I don't think I told you how lovely your house is" Nicks mom told us.

"Thank you" I smiled. "Are you guys comfortable with everything? Do you guys need anything?" I asked.

"Sweety you ask us those questions everyday. I promise you we don't need anything" she smiled. I nodded and smiled back. "So what's the plan for today?" She asked.

"Nick and I are gonna must hang out together for today. Turns out I don't spend a lot of time with him, so its just us today" I looked over at him. He had a look on his face that I could never read.

Once everybody finished eating we cleaned up. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes as Nick gathered all the stuff we ate with.

He came up beyond me. His bulge was pressed against my ass and he wrapped his arms around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck.

"You wanna spend time with me?" He asked.

"Depends" I shrugged.

He pushed my body against the counter with his body. He started kissing down my neck.

"Again. Do you wanna spend time with me?" He asked.

"I don't know" I turned around facing him. "Do you wanna spend time with me?" I asked.

"Every last second of our lives" he leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Tomorrow will be our day. I'll give you a part of me you never seen before" he pulled away.

"Oh baby, I can be rough in many ways. You just wait and see" I placed my hands on his torso under his shirt.

"Can you get naughty?" He asked.

"For you I'll be as naughty as possible" I smirked.

"That's my baby girl" he pecked my lips.

"Y'all are hella nasty" Zephaniah came in the kitchen.

"Shut up" I chuckled.

I finished the dishes and headed up to my room. Nick was cuddling with Nicky on my bed.

"Let's go out today" I jumped on the bed.

"Where to?" He asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere" I shrugged.

"Wanna go to the movie theater?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect" I smiled.

I got up and got ready. I did my hair, light makeup and picked out an outfit.

I finished getting ready then we left. Miracle is babysitting Nicky. We headed to the movie theaters and bought our tickets. We're watching the new spider man.

"Hey ma, let me get your number" some guy yelled at me.

Nick wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on ma!" He yelled.

I wrapped my arm around Nick and we entered the dark room. We sat down in the back and kicked up the recliners.

I rested my head on Nicks shoulder and he put his arm over my legs.

The movie began and a group of guys entered the room being hella loud. They sat right in front of us.

-----

"Baby. I have to use the bathroom" I whispered to Nick.

He removed his arm and I stood up exiting the theater. I walked to the bathroom and did my business. Once I got out, there was a guy waiting for me.

"Your man ain't here to protect you now princess" he pulled me towards him.

"Let me fucking go before I rip your throat out" I yanked my arm from him. 

"No need to get defensive baby mama. I just want your number" he gripped on my ass.

"No need to be defensive but I don't want to give you my number" I smirked cockily.

He put his hand around my throat and pushed me against a wall.

"I got my eye on you princess. Don't fuck with me" he told.

"HEY!" Someone yelled. I turned and it was Nick.

He ran up to us and punched the guy straight in the face. Nick took my hand and we both ran out to my car.

I had tears running down my face. Nick pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. He wiped my tears away.

"I can't deal with people like that anymore. I've been through that before and I must can't" I cried.

"I got you baby. You're safe with me" Nick pulled me towards him again.

We headed back home. Good thing nobody was home. We went up to my room and cuddled together.

I didn't want to move at all. I just wanted to stay wrapped in Nicks arms. Where I felt safe the most.

"I love you" I looked up at him.

"I will love you til the day I die" he kissed my head.

The rest of the day we just watched movies on my TV. He ordered takeout and we ate. I couldn't wish for anything else then just us.

Hey y'all!
Thank you for reading
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow Yo_LocalHawaiian

Love yaa💋👅😍🤙❄️

Another 1! I'm sorry🙁😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 3 11
This is not a story of two best friends falling in love. This is about the girlfriend, the one everyone thinks is so mean but so pretty, so cool but...
30.1K 942 31
When Lena relocates to the small town of Ivywood, she just wants to finish high school and keep her head down. She doesn't imagine getting involved...
32.5K 975 34
In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL MEDIA} (SLOW UPDATES)
6.7K 99 22
A young girl named rose as just started her life with her bestie Gwen as they moved in to a apartment. When they decided to go to a party they had no...