Promise- A Bunny south park s...

De over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... Mai multe

First Day of Fresh Hell
Pervert
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
Interrogation
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Emotionless
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Orphanage?
Settling in
Boys night out
First night
I Love You
New book

10 Years Later

3.4K 115 392
De over-rated-username

Of course I'm gonna end the book with everyone having a happy ending after getting married and adopting children.  This will be a very very very long chapter .

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Kenny's Pov :

When I was in fourth grade , I didn't really care  if gay marriage would be allowed or not.

True, I did know my sexuality at a very young age but I just couldn't see myself settling down with another boy and getting married. Or girl for the matter of fact.

Until the age of 15 I just liked partying and literally fucking anything with a pulse. The sad bit is I'm not even kidding.

Then Butters came along and pretty much my whole world changed . I will admit , I was wary of him at first.  But he made his way toward my heart over the course of two months and to be honest, I was so busy being in love with him and shit, I forgot  about my goal to sleep with every single person at my school ( excluding my friends).

Butters had to spent two years in the orphanage before he could leave and start his  life, again.  He denies it but I know he still misses his parents.
Not the best birth givers in the world but  Butters was devasted when they passed away .   As awful as they were, Linda and Steven Stotch were his parents.

Speaking of  parents, mine are still merely alive, sadly. Not that I don't love them but they are always  at each others throats. I wish they could get a divorce or something because that would be the best for everyone.
I still visit them when I can  though.

Back to the wedding subject, you can  infer that I was the one to propose to him and I did.  I was smiling like a fucking idiot when he said yes.
We were about 19  and I   proposed to him in Stark's Pond and this time I  made sure not to  tell a soul about my plan. I didn't want to have Clyde hiring a fucking Mexican band at my proposal too.

After I proposed I took Butters to see some houses where we might move in. We found a nice one at a reasonable price and moved in a couple days later. It was magic.

Most of our friends live near by actually. Clyde and Token live the nearest ,  a couple of houses to the right.

After a few months,  me and Butters decided we should try and adopt a kid. It was Butter's idea and to be fair I was more excited than him. I was bouncing happily around the house until I bounced straight into a wall.

I didn't jump about after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The only argument I ever had with Butters was about the gender of child we were going to adopt.

" We should get a girl though."

" But I always wanted to have a boy Ken."

" You're making a big deal out of this Butters."

So we came up with a solution.

Since we couldn't decide what gender we want, we   adopted twins! A boy and a girl.

Boom. Take that Kyle for telling me I'm immature and dumb in fifth grade.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The whole process took weeks but we finally got a hold of the two  cutest, most precious kids in the world.

"Ken, can I hold them?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"...."

"Alright fine."

30 seconds later

"Can I have them back now?"

"Kenny you just had them!"

We had trouble coming up with names. We had a deal that I can name the girl and Buttercup can name the boy.

"How about Brody? I like that name."  Butters said casually,   smiling softly as he glanced at the boy .

I smirked " Naming your kid  with the first  letter of your name? Two can play this game Butterscotch"  He stuck his tongue at me.

"I'll name the girl  Kelsey then."

"Sweet." Was all Butters said before getting down from the stool he was previously on and picked up Kelsey.

"What are you doing , love?" I asked as I tilted my head to see the direction he was heading in.

"Nothing  hon , just gonna take a nap ." He  responded,  disappearing into our bedroom.

"With Kelsey?" I  questioned.

"Yep." Was the faint reply.

I grinned and stood up. I approached Brody who was happily chewing on his foot. Kid is more flexible than me.

"C'mon little chap,  let's go join daddy(NOT THAT WAY YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!) and your sister." I picked him up as well and carried him .  It felt weird, you know being responsible for another human being that's much smaller and weaker than you are.

When we entered the room, Butters was cuddled with Kelsey who was already sleeping peacefully.

"They are so cute ." Butters murmured as I sat down on the other side of the bed. I placed Brody down , who was now happily gurgling, next next to his sister.

"Just like you. " I winked and he blushed furiously,  but he didn't break eye contact.

"I love you too Ken." He smiled and got out of bed.

I followed him leaving  in the kitchen.

"You should probably get their formula ready. Brody was chewing on his foot a few minutes ago. Either he's hungry or he turning into a zombie." I joked and Butters laughed.

"Right, did you hear the news?"  Butters asked as he prepared  two formulas.

"No, what's up?"

"Craig and Tweek want to adopt too." He smiled cheerfully as he  placed the bottles on the counter.

I raised an eyebrow " Really? Wow, imagine that. Craig as a father ."

I stopped chuckling after realising I'm not the best role model a kid should have either.

-----------------------------------------------------------

About one year later , Stan persuaded Kyle to let them adopt a kid , after months of Kyle arguing that they aren't responsible enough.

"Our parents weren't that responsible either, we turned out fine. "

"......Alright  but I'm calling child services if you forget to feed them when I'm not around."

So soon, they ended up adopting a girl, named Katy who was about a year older than Kelsey and Brody , who turned up 1 around this time.

We are actually getting ready to meet her today.  I mean she is Kelsey's and Brody's cousin and my god daughter.

Yeah, cousins kind of. You heard that right.

My sister , ended up marrying , Ike Broflovski.......

Imagine my reaction.

Imagine Kyle's reaction.

Kyle almost murdered him when he found out.  He was often pretty protective of my sister , who was usually vulnerable.

Oh yeah and Craig and Tweed did get a boy a while back. They found him on the streets though and not even Craig had the heart to let him there.

His name is Gray , even though his hair is pitch black and he has green eyes.  He's a sweet kid but I think he is hanging around Craig too much.

He flipped me off when I first met him. That was 2 days after they rescued him.  Jesus I feel like Craig will raise an army of toddlers who'll just flip people off.

And lastly , Wendy is pregnant.  Eric was obviously suprised but I guess he just rolled with it. According to Wendy, he fainted when he saw the first picture of his son.

"You looked like that once too Fatass. " commented Kyle as he took a hold of Katy's small hand.

"Shut up you stupid Jew."  Cartman snapped.

Right so the new generation of South Park is soon going to be able to go to elementary.

Let's hope they don't need to deal with the shit we had to.

I'm so sorry if this looks rushed. I am so tired and I would've made this longer but my brain refuses to function when I need sleep.

Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who read this book. I'm really happy you all enjoyed it and I'm really grateful for all your votes and lovely comments.

I think I've said the word adopted/adopt/adoption about 50 times but whatever.

I want you guys to know that I love you all and  I hope you enjoyed this small happy ending.

Anyway bye you lot😋

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

589 21 20
Stan is in love with his girlfriend and his super best friend. Can he have them both without breaking the bubble of lies?
9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...
52.8K 945 16
[ I do not own South Park or the characters mentioned in this fanfiction.] ------ Characters are anywhere from 16-17 years old in this book. Most in...
21.2K 340 9
Kyle is currently in his second year of high school. He's never really thought of relationships or love, but when he's with his best friend, Stan Mar...