How You Became A Hero 3 ~ MHA...

Oleh Inori02

After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the hor... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Forgive and Move on!
Chapter 2: Truth!
Chapter 3: Surprises and Many Many Tears!
Chapter 4: Final Exam!
Chapter 5: Trust!
News and Q&A [closed]
GUYS! OMG!
Chapter 6: Mother and Daughter Training!
Chapter 7: Win The Way I Choose!
Q&A Responses!
Chapter 8: The Unspoken Side!
Chapter 9: Hard Decisions!
Thoughts
Chapter 10: Encounter!
Chapter 11: Training Camp Day 1!
Not Dead
Decision
Bonus Chapter: Pool Training!
Chapter 12: Training Camp D-2: We Are One!
Chapter 13: Changed!
Chapter 14: Im Sorry!
Chapter 15: Signal Fire!
Chapter 17: Nearing the End!
Chapter 18: Defeat!
Not an Update
Chapter 19: Remembering!
Chapter 20: Change Your Mind!
Announcement!
MORPHY READS MY STORY
Chapter 21: They All Fall Down!
Chapter 22: All For One!
Not An Update
Chapter 23: Symbol Of Peace! Pt. 1
Explanation About Your Quirk!
Chapter 23 Pt. 2: End Of The Beginning, Beginning of The End
No Book 4!

Chapter 16: Target: Kacchan!

2.7K 116 35
Oleh Inori02

3rd Person P.O.V

"Why...Why did he come?...Your gonna die just like me if you stay so why?!" Those two questions ran thru Kota's head as he watched Izuku Midoriya stand in front of him protectively. Kota never understood him. He never liked him from the start for wanting to be a so called hero. But now he was confused as he watched Midoriya stand in front of him. "W-Why?..." Kota said again this time out loud his voice weak and raspy.

"Hm...you where on the list...your also the boy Akuno told me to get rid of..." Muscular said smirking at the thought of finishing not just one but two people off and perhaps maybe more if he's quick.

Izuku's P.O.V

I stood in front of Kota as I glared at the villain. I hoped I would get here in hopes of getting Kota back to camp without encountering any villains...but to think there was already one here...to make matters worse my cell phone broke when I grabbed Kota making me unable to contact anyone for help. Cursing at myself for being slow I got into a fighting position as it looked like it wouldn't be easy to get out of here with Kota without a fight. As the villain slowly walked up to us with a smirk displayed on his lips I nervously thought about how I would beat this guy on my own while protecting Kota. Looking back at the said boy, he sat behind me shaking as tears flowed out of his frightened eyes.

Clenching my fist I stopped all of the negative thoughts that ran through my head and focused on the villain who was getting closer. "Its...Its going to be ok, Kota." I growled as I activated my quirk and smirked. "I'll definitely save you!" I said confidently as the villain stopped walking and laughed. "Pft what did your little ex girlfriend say your name was again? Midoriya Izuku was it?" The villain said causing me to stop my quirk. "W-What? What are you talking about?" I said confused as I stared at him my eyes wide as a million thoughts ran through my head.

"She was right. You really do get weak and distracted at the mention of her!" He laughed as he looked up clearly pretending to think. "Let's see, what did she say her name used to be? Ah, Y/n!" He said and suddenly I became extremely dizzy as my ears began to hurt as I heard a really loud ringing noice.

Did I hear him correctly...

Y/n wouldn't do this to us would she?...

Closing my eyes I tried to focus as I heard Kota whimper behind me. Right. I'm fighting for him right now. I need to get him out of here and back to everyone else safely.

I can think of Y/n later.

Opening my eyes I re activated my quirk as I focused on the villain again this time not listening to anything he says.

"So what, your gonna ignore me!? FINE!" He yelled and attacked. Landing on the wall hard I glared as he trapped me. As muscular was about to attack again his eyes widened as of realising something. "Right, if you know tell me. Where's that Bakugou kid at huh? After all...I still have a mission to accomplish besides killing you!" Muscular smirked as my eyes widened.

Kacchan? Why do they need Kacchan? Wha-

Dodging as the villain attacked again, a lot went through my mind once more, and this time it was about Kacchan. Why are they targeting him? For what purpose?

"Guess you don't know then! NOW LETS PLAY A LITTLE SHALL WE!?" Muscular yelled as he attacked me again and again each time hitting me directly.

As I tried to get up he started laughing. Shit, I have to focus. I can't keep getting distracted like this!

Clenching my jaw I ran towards him and landed a strike on his arm which did absolutely nothing causing my eyes to widen and him to laugh again. "Whats that soppose to be? Your quirk?? How fucking pathetic kid!" He said laughing hysterically before punching me again making me harshly land on the rocky walls.

Trying to get up again my sight fell on Kota who watched me in worry with more tears falling from his eyes. He stood not far with a rock on his hands and my eyes widened at what he was about to do.

"IT WAD NICE PLAYING WITH YA KID BUT THIS ENDS HERE!" Muscular yelled as he was about to deliver the final blow but then he stopped half way.

And what I heard most happened.

He turned to look at Kota who launched a rock at him, anger evident in his eyes as Kota glared back. "Water Horse...My mom and my dad...did you torment them like that before you killed them too?!" Kota yelled as muscular made his way towards him.

"N-No! S-Stop!" I try to yell out only for my voice to come off weak as I tried to stand.

3rd P.O.V

"Muscular...just get rid of the kid and Midoriya and get on with the mission. Stop playing around before I come and kill them AND you myself." Akuno darkly said through telepathic message causing Muscular to flinch but quickly regain focus.

"I just simply wanted to kill...and those hero's got in the way...they where the ones who gave me this stupid artificial eye...and just like them...IM GONNA GET RID OF YOU!" Muscular yelled out about to attack Kota until he took a sudden turn directing the hit towards a curtain greenet behind him who was about land a punch until his wrist got cought under one of Muscular's muscle fibers.

"And now I won't have to worry about the gap in our speed!" Midoriya smirked as he put a foot right next to his arm and quickly activated One For All, this time at 100 percent, and striked muscular with his free arm.

On impact everything blew up causing Kota to fly off the cliff but just as he fell Izuku cought him by the back of his shirt with his teeth and quickly pulled him up.

Once Kota was back on the cliff grounds he looked up at Izuku with concern written over his face as he noticed Izuku's horrible condition. 'Why...why would he go through all of that just to...' Kota thought as tears built up again.

"We should try to get to the facility before he-" Izuku tried to say before Muscular bursted through the rocks he was under looking more powerful than he was before.

With widened eyes Izuku stood in front of a very frightened Kota. "N-No way...even at 100% I..." Izuku said closing his eyes his voice shaky and rough.

Thinking hard Izuku made a decision that he had no other choice but to go with.

Izuku's P.O.V

"Kota...get back. Not to far from me or he'll target you...just 7 steps back. As soon as I clash with him I want you to run back to the facility as fast as you can you hear me?" I told him my voice low enough so only he can hear me.

"W-what? Are you insane?! Your last attack didn't even work and now you wanna clash with him again!? Both of your arms are broken M-" Kota tried to say but I cut him off.

"Im ok..." I smirked as I activate my quirk never taking my eyes off of Muscular who advanced towards me.

Activating Detroit Smash at it's 100% I advanced towards muscular meeting him half way. Trying to hold him back he forced me towards the ground as tears built up in my eye from the pain.

"IM OK! THERE'S NO WAY HE'S PASSING ME SO GO! RUN AWAY!" I yelled as I put more power but so did he as I was forced even more towards the ground making it break little by little.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! DIE!" Muscular yelled pushing me more down. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I yelled as I put even more power. I know doing that would kill me but I don't care. If it means protecting Kota then it's ok.

I'm sorry Mom...All Might...Y/n...

But this is what it means to be a hero...isn't it?...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"IZUKU STOP! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!"

...Y/n?

"IZ..KU...DO.T...LEA..VE...ME! I NEED YOU PLEASE!"

"ONE FOR ALL 1 million%!" I yelled out and I felt a huge amount of power course through my body. It hurt...so much...but kept it going. I watched as Muscular blacked out on the rocky walls that crumbled on top of him after my attack sent him flying really hard.

'Y/n...I understand now...please wait for me.' I thought hoping she heard me before I told Kota to quickly get on my back activating my quirk again as I used my legs to run away before he awakens again.

~~~~~~~~🙃

SURPRISE!!!!

Finally a chapter lmfao 😂 tbh this chapter was done a while back ago but it needed some editing and some more stuff that I needed to add just get this part out out of the way.

But here you have it! I hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry if it looks rushed BUT ITS A CHAPTER OK! 😣

Anyway, I hope you guys all have a pleasant day/night and until next time!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
428 37 20
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
84.5K 2.9K 34
In a world where your value is placed on your Quirk, what happens when you're quirkless? A fork in the road. Izuku Midoriya became a hero, (Y/n) (L/n...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...